i think freddy kreuger haunting me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
i had a dream that i was in my sister room and she went to take a shower. so i herd the door knob start to turn. i thought it was going to be my sister when all of a sudden i see freddy kreuger with his hand up ready to strike me. i scream, then my mom woke me up. so they left and said to becareful becuase they had stop this killer and he might come for us. i dont know why i didnt think this was fake but i was still dreaming. so i was wacthing tv until all of sudeen the tv turns off and i hear freddy. yo i was scared. thats when i really woke up. im the one writing the freddy vs shawdowcat storys and all these things about that story is starting to get to me. did that ever happen to yall?

HockeyFace
No.

ElmStreetFan01
no.

HockeyFace
Freddy is coming for you! lol! j/k!

BLACKANGEL
FREDDY COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME IM GONAA SHOW HIM NOT TO MESS WITH A NEW YORK GIRL. I DONT KNOW HOW IM GOING TO DO THAT HOPEFULLY I FIND OUT BEFORE HE KILLS ME.

BLACKANGEL
GONNA* DAMIT

HockeyFace
why don't you just gouge the eyeballs out of his head and put dynamite in his mouth... and hang him on a wall and throw darts at him... then stick a sword through his chest... and then rip off his right leg and beat him with it... and finallly feed him to 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 VERY, VERY, VERY, HUNGRY, lions?

ElmStreetFan01
"Welcome To rime Time, *****!"- Freddy Krueger

BLACKANGEL
well i know you are sure ready for him.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i know the only way to defeat freddy...when he comes in ur dream just scream at him ," GET THE **** AWAY FROM U ME U ****ING CHILD MOLESTER U STUPID *****." then he will cry and leave. trust me lol

BLACKANGEL
I WISH THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT FREDDY.

BLACKANGEL
WE TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE IF HE IS REAL

VallejoKid707
The Ones thinks hes being haunted by Freddy. Check his thread in the OTF

Bespin Bart
Uh..sure...this is f***ed up...

Captain REX
Moved...

NyC-gUrL
now theres something you could do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
Freddy just needs to be loved. Hold his hand and chat with him instead of battling him. Listen to what Freddy has to say, what is on HIS mind? Give Freddy the chance to share his innermost thoughts and his most intimate details. Let Freddy be. I think once you understand Freddy he will leave you alone. Forget getting rid of him.

NyC-gUrL
beer I think you need a beer beer CHEERS

Jasmine33
Maybe your imagination is taking over your mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.