Pre-Show Party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Ok everybody its the night before smile

lets P*A*R*T*Y!!

*hands out cookies and Dizzy water*

stinkfist462
oh.. are they oracle cookies...... ??

Korri
of coarse the real deal!!

stinkfist462
*drool* korri... my new god............ how u do the bowing smily thingy.... ?

Korri
oh u meam this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

stinkfist462
yes that

dave123
4pm tomorrow smile i think my friend bought everyone 2 tickets (somehow) so if he has.... DOUBLE SEATS FOR ME smile

Korri
big grin lets all get smashed!!

*downs a bacardi*

stinkfist462
lol... yeah dude i havce to sneak in......... poor me.. im not 17 yet.. only 14.....

Korri
who cares its a party!!

dave123
lol... yeah dude i havce to sneak in......... poor me.. im not 17 yet.. only 14.....

u gotta be 15 in the UK!

stinkfist462
dammit.. im buying a plane ticket to the uk... UK rules now..

realworlddreams
6 AM TICKETS!!! im goin b4 school, then maybe again on a date, how many girls other than the ones here actually want to c the movie cuz they think about it? i wish there was a midnite showing sad

stinkfist462
give me some smirnoff and some mikes hard... its good and is good at what it does.... hey whoever said 14 year olds cant get drunk... hell i have when i was like 10

TheOne101
lol stink ur crazy.(<only 13) lets DRINK!!!!!!!! beer beer beer beer beer

forumcrew
stink that shit sucks.. if ur gonna drink do it right.. unless ofcourse your a woman then its ok to drink that crap

besides im prolly one of the oldest people here and i cant even drink.. according to the law atleast.. but who follows that silly thing anyway.. i mean what else is highschool and college for?

TheOne101
LOL hell yeah dude lol

Ice_Lightningo3
Wooooh! Partay....Korri...What can we expect at this huge party??

MACHINES?

TheOne101
prolly posters of keanu everywhere and a lot of beer lol

stinkfist462
if its in tha fridge and it has alchohol ... consider it gone.. and yes i am crazy.... so jealus... lol

Ice_Lightningo3
17 Hours 10 Minutes!!!!

Woooh! C'mon...Wheres the partay???

freemind
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Manetheran
Lol... I'm not 17 either... all you have to do is find one person who is... pay him for the ticket and ask him to buy it for you. Once you have the ticket they assume you had to have shown proof of age to them to buy it in the first place, so they let you in without checking ID (unless you look really young I assume)...

I've never had a problem with it... and I sure as hell won't for this movie wink

Manetheran
Oh... and this bowing thing? wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

stinkfist462
yeah how the hell do u do that ?

mindbugaling
ILL GET THE MUSIC STARTED!!

BOOM BOOM CHICK, BOOM BOOM CHICK, BOOM BOOM CHICK!!!

*THE OLD LADY NEXT DOOR COMES AND KNOCKS ON OUR DOOR TELLING US TO KEEP IT DOWN AND THAT WERE BOTHERING HER CATS*

KidRock
*lights a fat blunt* drugs are bad mmkay...

stinkfist462
lol.. hey drugs get you places you never thought u could get....

Korri
suddenly i dont want to party anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.