Girl on a mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Well it turns out that my local cinema is showing Revolutions tomorrow!! YAY!!!

unfortunatley i am forced to go with Amy...the person who wasted Reloaded by talking all the way through it but if she does that this time i with thump her (that is a promise)

Korri's Shopping list

Kingsize box of tissues (just in case)
Large box of cookies (who needs popcorn!!)
Ear Protectors (to drown out Amy's voice)

ive also noticed something look at the times that My Local is showing Revolutions...

SBC Hamilton

first showing 14:20? hmmm

well anyways im gonna shoot off now and ill be back on Thursday

Enjoy the show everybody!!

stinkfist462
lol.. wit hthe ear plugs, u cant here anything...

stinkfist462
i will enjoy revo...

Korri
ill work something out

stinkfist462
just slip a sleeping pill in her drink... that always works.. especially for uber annoying teachers...... lol.... hey dont look at me... i didnt slip that in paulsens drink and she went to the hospital..... whistle

dave123
Korri's Shopping list

Kingsize box of tissues (just in case)
Large box of cookies (who needs popcorn!!)
Ear Protectors (to drown out Amy's voice)

i think u missed out....... revos tickets???
unless u got them already stick out tongue

Korri
lol!!

stinkfist462
lol.... yeah... ehy dont look at mem about paulsens hspitality....

TheOne101
LOL i will probly go alone but if my friend frank wants to go he can. but if he says 1 word during revos......well.......*BANG*......i'll shoot him! laughing lol

sith_darth_jay
i got the worst luck ever... when i watch reloaded there was a guy that love keanu (the guy jumped and started shoutin KEANU every time he was on screen), i was so pissed, but it always happen when i see a movie(there's always someone annoyin). i wonder why.
i hope i'll have a better luck 2morrow

priestjim
I just bought my tickets!

TheOne101
ima buy them tomorrow and try to sneek in and stay in all night so i can see it 3 times!!! lol i hope i dont get cought.. angel
btw stink i love ur new sig. it rocks

Korri
mine!

sith_darth_jay
yeah korri, i though you'll say that, but it's true, the guy was indeed a man, and it was like he loved keanu, but this time i had a better luck, i enjoyed the movie without some annoyin bastard gettin on my nerves

TheOne101
lol

Alias Neo
when i saw revo, some guy behind me was sobing when trinity died

Korri
Amy was laughing when i started crying, but then she freaked out coz shes never seen me cry like that before

The Omega
Alias Neo> *I* was crying when Trin died, so were my friends. I wept when Neo died, and was all tissues when I left the movie theater, and I wasn't the only one looking slightly misty eyed.

At the second showing Wednesday there were some noisy idiots behind me. They went STRANGELY silent when Trin died. And stayed silent after that...

Korri: Here's my suggestion: Find someone who likes the movies, and go to a smaller cinema, where you can enjoy it in peace.

dave123
gonna see it again tonight smile
didn't cry the first time (when trin died like that), just felt a bit unhappy, but i'll probably laugh this time cos it is kinda funny when you think about it as "only a movie".... and how long she lives for aswell

Korri
ill take Milne!!

sith_darth_jay
wow, it really had an impact on you korri.

i didn't cry, but i did feel sad, mostly when trin says what she really wanted to say in reloaded, and how neo gave her a new chance..... now that i think of it.. it makes wanna cryhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

but, like i said before, some ppl behind me (most of the cinema actually) started laughing when neo is crying, after trin dies, i was like "man, are they cruel"

BIOS9
lol

JediHDM
PEOPLE LAUGHED AT NEO?!?! TIME FOR THEM TO DIE...j/k, but come on, that was a very emotional time...

Korri
sad

JediHDM
awww...*hugs korri*

Korri
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.