noob question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
how many of all u noobs that showed up in the last 5 days actually read anything on this site? why do so many pplz show up w/12 hrs an 26 mins (in CA) asking about the MWAM theory an thinking they have new ideas!?!? STOP IT GOD. Go watch the mtv spoof, laugh ur head off at stuff u dont understand, then watch revs pretending u know wuts goin on the first time, then u can come here an we'd love to laugh at ur stupididites, but dont make new stuff that jus happens to be here like a million times over. i like to hear new ideas an try an make points, but ur jus blood-sucking morons sometimes!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

dave123
yeah, this was my idea to omega.....

is it possible to have the forum, where you have to be signed up 24 hours before you can create your own thread? because most noobs that post spoilers make a thread and are never seen again.... at least this way the noobs that intend to stay will have 24 hours of looking at our threads, and will get to know what is discussed, then we dont all get mad for not having them read the FDT
just an idea....

Dave

JediHDM
thats too hard to implement this late in the game...

dave123
sad i know

TheOne101
i am new but i dont create threds. I only post IN threds.lol yes

dave123
thats good, how it should be, feel free to make a thread but please dont repeat

TheOne101
repeat what?

forumcrew
topics that we have discussed a bunch

TheOne101
OH YEAH OK. thats kinda why i dont dreate threds lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.