What story lines would you like to see in X4, 5, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LipiDSama
I think X3 should consentrate alot on having more mutants flying. Either it be Storm, Cannonball, giving rougue some air time, or something but they need to start doing it and doing it good, cuz im getting impatient at ground driven mutants =[, oh and they need a quicksilver clip of him running down the street and tossing cars on there backs with his wake. big grin rolling on floor laughing

verauko
more flying? I don't know... for me i's good... wink

Elektrik_Storm
and me too

_CYCLOPS_
In order for Rogue to fly, they need to have the 'Miss Marvel' aspect of the story to evolve. However, they need to do the Phoenix saga now since it was introduced at the end of X2 (which, I feel, was FAR too premature)

But, I am a simple fan, not a writer nor a director.

lotrfreek
Hiya
If everyone in X3 could fly it would b very boring i do agree that it is very slow when they use cars etc.
lotrfreek smokin' Happy Dance laughing

gambit88
yea having rogue fly is way to fast in the series i would have storm show off a a bit of flying but i think they wanted to make it more real world ya know oh well maybe they will have some cool flying scene in three

_CYCLOPS_
Storm flew in X1!!! (The elevator part of the Toad/Storm fight)

_CYCLOPS_
I feel that (as I stated in another thread) that the Phoenix Saga was rushed.

However, what plots/stories would you all like to see in the upcoming X-Men movies? (They are already planning to have at least 5 or 6) I personally am waiting with angst to see the Miss Marvel/Rogue confrontation. (If they change how Rogue gets her strength and flight I will be REALLY pissed)

gambit88
i think they should have maybe a saga about wolverine where he came from and stuff maybe one movie (though not very practical) should show where all of them came from and stuff.

buffymitch
I would want to see more x-men fly. Storm especially And magneto already does that. But keep in mind that if you let al ot of mutants fly it wil get boring. And it has to be realistic. For example Bobby. HE can fly right or just create ice and move himself with that very fast. I loved it in the cartoons but in the movie it would look really silly. I know that some fans do want to see this. I'm not saying it can't be done. If they choose to do something like this they should not make the scene unbelievable. That's why i loved the storm flying scene in X1. It wasn't to silly. she just flew up the elevator shaft and landed in front of it. Rogue can fly too but not the way she did in the cartoons. I'm saying all this coz i now that BRian singer want to keep it real and so far the mives came out good.

And a bit of topic. yres the phoenix saga was a bit premature but they don't have to go to that story right away. they can do that in X4. Something also premautre is Senator Kelly's death. He should not died so fast.

Kes
Yup totally agree.

I dont think it was premature. How many movies do you think they are going to make? Its a very big cast, its hard to get them all. Not matter how much they like it.

Mystique
i don't get it

Kes
5 or 6 movies?
Really doubt it. They'll lose the original cast.

Nightmare
I agree, we will be lucky if at least 2 of the original cast are still there by X5 and X6!

_CYCLOPS_
No, I have heard that 5 and 6 are going to happen. Regardless of original cast or not. Hell, Halle is not supposed to come back for X3, and Hugh is pending. (apparantly, their characters are not developing yet.)

Kes
If the original cast isnt in it then it sucks messed
Hugh has signed a 2 movie contract which will most likely be X3 and the Spin-off.

_CYCLOPS_
However, Halle is doubtful

Kes
She's in negotiations.

_CYCLOPS_
Her character is not developing...
They have yet to expand into her story. That was bound to happen with one character. They are just now starting to show some of Jeans (Famke) story. What about Scotts (James) character? Is he crying? (No, because X3 is supposed to focus around him and Jean but even so)

_CYCLOPS_
Spider-Man is supposed to already have plans for a 3rd and 4th

Kes
Yeh its a big cast, its hard to focus on everyone.
But they should show her more.

Kes
So?

Blind-Enemy
was Cyclops in X2?????????????? confused roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

Hegemon875
I would love to see a movie made about the Age of Apocalypse.

buffymitch
I actually hope they make 4 movies with this cast and after that htey should just start over with new cast and story lines.

LipiDSama
nah, that would look kinda cheap in my book, if they did another story line and like completely new angle i can see it happening, waiting a few years, but jumping int oa X5 would look badwith new people. and you cant get a better Pro. X than captain picard wink

_CYCLOPS_
Yes, Scott was in X-2.

Anyways, it is hard to give everyone air time, so how can she complain? There is such a thing as 'U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G'

Elektrik_Storm
HUGH HAD BETTER BE IN IT!!!!!

_CYCLOPS_
He is iffy

Nightmare
I thnik think that Eliza Dushku should play Psylocke, she would totally match the bad-ass type role!

Kes
She's not complaining. Ppl keep getting this wrong. She simply wants her character to be tougher and to more stuff (powers wise).
Storm is a great character, she has a lot of past, she's 1 of the leaders.

yerssot
what? they're gonna make more crap? wink

just kidding smile

_CYCLOPS_
I am not trying to argue, first and foremost.

As I said before, there are a plethera of people in the X-Men movies. However, where are the complaints from the other cast members? Halle seems to be the only person! (I know Hugh is in negotiations, so please do not try and bring that up.)

maifoshis

_CYCLOPS_
I agree. If they used random "Joe's" for anybody, of course he would have signed a 5 movie contract!

buffymitch
What i mean with that they should just make it like James bond. All the james bond werer replaced at some point. Maybe someday we'll have 20 X-men movies like JAmes bond

Kes
She didnt complain fans did and she agrees.

No studio would risk a movie like this with no-names and no studio would sign a contract bigger then 2. 3 maybe but it would be an extrem.

Kes
Its different.
James Bond is 1 guy...this is an ensemble.

_CYCLOPS_
How could a studio not with the fact that it is an X-Men movie? Regardless of who was in it, they had fans that would go see it just because it was X-Men. I know I would have. The only other movie I knew with Hugh was Swordfish (which was bad) and same goes for Halle. What about James? Who knew him before he was Cyclops besides me? (Well... odds are some of you have seen Disturbing Behaviour and Gossip)

I think it would have done just as well with nobody's

buffymitch
you have a point. But what do you think that the next step should be for x-men. none of the cast members will stay young, keep there good looks or do this forever. I understand youkes but i don't want the X-men movies to stop at just 4 movies.

Kes
Well having fans doesnt mean making big at the box office. It could have floped big time.
I knew James from tv series and Swordfish came out after X-men
(thou I saw X-men on video after seeing "Someone like you" and "Swordfish" so I knew who he was) but those are 2 actors..then you have Patrick Stewart, Sir Ian McKellen, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Famke Janssen and Rebecca Stamos. Pretty well known cast I'd say.

Kes
I do. I think it will be weird seeing someone different playing those parts.
Maybe some years down the road when I'm old and grey big grin

MadKowDZs
Flying? No, flying does not need to advance. So, what else is there? Well, I'll tell you. I think that X3 should concentrate on the water. That's right, swimming! The X-Men need to get their feet wet. Also, it would be a good opportunity to slip on the speedos and tight thong bikinis. Let's see some of Rouge in that!

Paola
I only knew Halle embarrasment
and maybe Famke for that exceptional role on Goldeneye, but knew it was her AFTER X-Men embarrasment

Maelstrom
flying rules, rouge is some mutant. She's friends with everyone, like maggie and destiny, and the x-men. I'd like to see, Juggernaut and enough with the same stories that have been told, if ya don't know em read the books, new action no more explanations

Aqua
my fav:

Pyro:"they say your the bad guy."
Magz:"is that wut they say?"
pyro flicked off and on his lighter then stared at the helmet on his lap
Pyro:"tats a dorky-lookin helmet. wutz it for?"
magz gave a calcualted look
Magz:"this dorky-lookin helmet is the only thing tat protects me from the real bad guys."
evil face

Aqua
damn it i ment to put tat somewhere else.............

MadKowDZs
Wrong again! My idea has more potential. What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.