Harry Potter 5th,6th,and 7th Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benchi
arial

The first time Order of the Phoneix sold out, I got so desperate for the copy that I tryed downloading on Kazaa. And I downloaded a false copy. But people have been talking about rumors about the upcoming books and some of the rumors that they say has already happened in the book that I have downloaded, which is pretty weird. Some of the things that they predicted as rumors and came true were :

Harry has to choose to save Hermoine or fight against Voldemort
Harry becomes Quidditch Captain
Malfoy falls in love with Ginny causing him to switch sides
Percy dies
Peter Pettigrew returns clearning Sirius Black
Harry and Hermoine become Headboy/Girl
Colin Creevey dies trying to save Harry from Voldemort
Harry's Mom was forced into being a death eater at one point
Harry is the heir of Gryffindor

Schizo_n_me
Didn't you like, already post this ina different thread???

lady_yuna
Harry and Voldermort will duel and only one will live. The other will die.
Sirius may come back from behind the veil. Harry goes to save him.

shanie623
Didn't you go to JKR's website?

She said SINCERELY that Lily Potter was NEVER a death eater... She even wondered why people kept assuming that there's something behind Lily's past, something evil... But as she said, THESE ARE ALL RUMORS.

azn_blue_angel
stop being so mean shanie 623, benchi has the rights to wonder things he/she has the rights to wonder man.

rumours who need them?..sad

frozen flame
and what is this book that you speak of?

shanie623
LOL... I'm not being mean.. Sorry if I came out sounding like a snob... stick out tongue I'm just saying that JKR said herself THESE ARE RUMORS.

celestial_moon
those r the rumors that came out like 2 days after the 5th book did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.