Interesting, final frame of code drizzle in matrix revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
This is a screenshot which leaked from a theater, capturing the final frame of the revolutions closing code drizzle.

Interesting, the wachowskis really do embed interesting messages in their movies.

http://data.nukum.com/~miggfl/final_frame.jpg

dave123
>.< i'll look at it tomorrow, dont wanna see ANYTHING not released by the w-bros themselves

sith_darth_jay
laughing great ... that'll be hilarious

ITALIAN926
hahahahhahaa

forumcrew
thats fake as SHIT

burlyman
we'rerichlol
hahawegotyourmoney
fvckyouaudience

stinkfist462
lol wtf is this..

SimplePriest
Dude, that is absolutely not real. Looks like photoshop or something similar. Not real.

MC Mike
yup...

SimplePriest
Oh, lol. It's obviously a joke. Now I feel stupid. I just saw the grain of the text and didn't even read the words. I just scrolled down to make my comments. Sorry 'bout that. Well, again... in case anyone else still thinks it's legit... ummm, it's a fake.

sorry, 'bout that.

-=Urot=-
That is funny. ^_^

EyeMakeMovies
ok honestly.. if anyone believes this, think about the quality of the camera they must have used to capture that... i dont think film coulda picked that up... come on now... plus the contrast is way too high coming from a video

HexSintax
wow, thats funny you guys, its obviously a cheap edit, and you guys are critisizing it!! well no sh*t its an edit, it is a cheap one, i can do one WAYYY better, but im not going to because i dont like stealing ideas smile

Osiris
clearly fake

Ikobe
In the words of the drummer in Cassandra's band, Wayne's World I...

you suck!

AI.

forumcrew
i already called bullshit but now ive seen it myself and BULLSHIT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.