X-MEN Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedioutcast
if you do please post it

Logan
She just has a firey image of a pnoenix around her when she uses her powers

Kes
Do you mean in the movie or comics?

Metroplex
Heres a pic of her.

badkittykitty
I like this one

Kes
She looks like those women in the fitness contests smile Cool pic. I tried finding one of the movie but can't. I guess the fact that it's supposed to be a surprise kinda makes it dificult to find it in movie sites. Maybe fan sites will have a pic.

X-WOMen
lol I never seen her look like any of those EVER. Is that Dark Pheonix or something?

Metroplex
Well i think her costume is green when she is good and turns dark when she is evil.

G.P
Similar... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/detective.gif

Kes
G.P. that one is good!!!!

verauko
I love this pick, where did you get it?!

Metroplex
thats from X2

verauko
I know it's from X2, but what site did he get it from?

G.P
*shakes his head* Not from a site... embarrasment As I'm 100% sure I'll buy the DVD, I've downloaded the movie in order to wait calmly for it...

Kes
lol big grin

verauko
No problem big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Everybody do things like that all the time stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
evil face heres the current Jean Grey/Phoenix from the X-men comic books

Darth Vicious
This is what caused the first pic, Jean caught Cyclops in an affair with the White Queen!

Darth Vicious
Sorry guys if the pics are tooooooo big!

Kes
Oh cooooooooooooool! big grin

Darth Vicious
Thanks Kes as u can see i figure it out! lol thanks god for PaintShopPro!

Kes
Lol smile

Kes
I don't know the comics but it seems out of character that Cyclops would cheat on Jean! messed What happen?

Darth Vicious
Well it really wasnt cheating because Cyclops and the White Queen would meet inside her head since she is a powerful telepath also but Jeans a more powefull telepath and thats why she found out and Cyclops have been under a lot of stress ever since he came back from the dead(another one) he was confused but a couple of issues after that one the White Queen got shot to pieces(since she can turn her body to diamond hard) and the prime suspect is Cyclops, well see what happens

tlp
Nice one !!

Kes
Interesting blink

verauko
Am I wrong or White Queen has got Jean's clothers on?!?!?!

Darth Vicious
She has Jean clothes but everything was going inside he White Queens head, so she could do whatever she wants, is like the scene in X2 with Mystique and Wolverine, she wanted an image more appealing to so she could get Cyclops better!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.