SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Battle Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
- Ledo charges the of the soldiers with his massive buster sword resting on his shoulder. He slides slightly as he stops, swinging his blade diagnolly downward from left to right at the soldier.

((do you determine miss/hit or do we spike?))

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
~my turn~ Hikari charges at one of the soldiers and she spun around while spinning her staff above her and hits the guard diagnally down and back up

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
NOTE: as this battle is a practice you will all get your health fully restored after the match

FallingBlue
- Ledo chants rapidly, humming slightly until he lokos up form his conentrated stare and holds out his hand towards the commander, "THUNDER!!"

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges and but then jumpes up into the air and strikes down on too the solder

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges and puts her staff in the ground and flipped over it and brought it over her and smashed it on the soldiers head

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
- Ledo charges forward, spinning his blade around and bringing it down upon the last reamining soldier

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges and swings her staff 3 times while spinning

SpikeSpiegel
You roll a 5, he rolls an 8. It hits and does 35 damage. KO.
Hikari and Ledo gain 38EXP.
Hikari leveled up:
+100HP
+5MP
+3ATK
+3DEF
+3MAG
+3MGD

***NOTE***
Well that's that battle over with, I'ld be happy to her your comments on the battle system in the general thread and to answer any questions there. I'll create the story thread which will be used for the story, puzzles and bosses come across. This thread will be the random battles that you encounter (although not so random as you post when you want to fight something, although the whole team may help out to gain EXP. I may throw a few battles in here that may be 'bonus battles' which will give you extra items, AP,EXP etc.)
***End***

The team win, they recieve:
3xPheonix Ash (Revive)
5xMild Potions (Heal 100HP)

tigereyes456
Hwa-Rang chrages at the solider pushing her sword into one of the soliders chest!

SpikeSpiegel
The battles over, but you can go up against another foe. A lizardman if you like:
Lv.1 Lizardman
HP:150
MP:10
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
MAG: 5
MGD: 5
EVD: 11

You roll a 5. He rolls 9. It hits doing 150 damage. He's KO'd you gain 75 EXP.

tigereyes456
ok, i'm confused but yay, I THINK?~

SpikeSpiegel
~yeah, you need 25 EXP to level up. Please check out the story thread~

SpikeSpiegel
***NOTE***
I've written the descriptions of all the Abriviations you may need to know in the general thread.
***END***

tigereyes456
~k so if i gained 75 exp, do i go up 3 levels or not?~

SpikeSpiegel
~no, to get to level 2 you need 100EXP, so 25 more. Which you could get soon as there will be the first boss in the story mode soon. Don't worry, like in all FF games he'll just be there to set the story off~

SpikeSpiegel
I will begin posting random battles after the first boss is beaten (Don't worry it'll happen very soon, Tuesday at the latest)

tigereyes456
k

SpikeSpiegel
OK, I've change a few things for the battle system, this applies to both this thread and the story thread:
New look - to make it easier for you to see how much damage you've done when you've attacked at once.
New procedure:
Turns: This is hard to explain but there will be three attacks MINIMUM per turn, so it can't be done with two people. I will always make one, then two or more people go, then the enemy goes, then you can go again.
Protectors: Summoning your protector now only costs 25MP
SP: This has always been around but now it is being shown. When this reaches 10 (I'll let you know about it, it'll be in red) You can use your special attack.
Any questions remember use the general thread.

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah I like this look better. This is the 'New New Look'

tigereyes456
cool

SpikeSpiegel
I'll update after every turn (three people three attacks min. Of which I will be one of them. Then it's the enemies turn) Please can everyone remember their own magic abilities, I've got them all writen down but I really don't want to b saying what specials you have every turn.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus runs up to ladybird #1 and spins around slicing the ladybirds body as he does so.

FallingBlue
- Ledo moves rapidly, jumping into teh air and bringing his buster sword down upon ladybird #1

Fallin Angel
Hikari spins her staff and throws it at the opponent and it comes back to her after she hit them

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus runs, lifting his buster sword over his head and then brings it down on Ladybird #2.

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges and sticks her staff into one of the enimes and flips them onto the ground and stomps on them

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
*plays final fantasy win battle music*

Experience
Magnus
+200
Ledo
+100
Hikari
+100
Level Up (3)

Ability Points
Magnus
+10
Ledo
+10
Hikari
+10

Kronos
this 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.