Something I noticed in Reloaded and Animatrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
There's this annoying kid that keeps thanking Neo for saving him. and Neo always says you saved yourself. In the short "Kid's Story" in Animatrix you see the kid that fell of a roof after agents were chasing him and survived. When he was unplugged he thanked Neo and Neom said: You saved yourself kid.

Seth-Gecko
Kid, self substantiated as they put it in the animatrix, was of the 1% that didnt buy the programming at all. Before he fell, he told Neo that he believes and fell to his "death" but I bet he woke right up in the real world.

MC Mike
Dude... we KNOW it's the same kid!!! Michael J. Popper...

Ice_Lightningo3
I think we've all known since Reloaded came out!

The Unknown
But it didn't make sense how he escaped the Matrix and how they were able to locate him.

forumcrew
hmmm gotta do it again

The Unknown
Was that directed at me? If so, then please explain how they located him/how he got out of the Matrix.

JKozzy
Actually... since the Animatrix came out! (Animatrix was June, Reloaded was May stick out tongue)

AliasNeo15
ya, u hav to be the 99% of these people that have seen the movie more times then u can countthumb up

pablo007
I noticed after I got the Reloaded DVD

Ikobe
Michael K. Popper wink

He's less annoying in KS. Wheee. I love you Shinichiro.

AI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.