So, I loved the Hulk . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I thought the HULK was a great movie and I was surprised since everyone told me it sucked so bad. People tell me I'm crazy. Anybody else just love the HULK movie?

Hegemon875
WOW, finally a person who agrees with me! I loved the Hulk, I thought it was a GREAT movie! You could really feel his rage whenever he went Hulk.

Darth Vicious
While it wasnt the greatest movie out there, i liked it a lot and i agree, you could feel his rage but i wouldve liked for him to have his one-liners,"Hulk Smash", "Puny Humans" among others!

Hegemon875
Yeah that would have been kick ass!

Scoobless
nah.... it pretty much sucked...... a few of the Hulk scenes were ok but the majority of the CGI didn't work for me

lft4ded
I really enjoyed the movie too...and "Unbreakable". My friends think that I'm crazy however.

mr.smiley
I liked the parts where he was the Hulk.That was it

Paola
who brought this back? sly

Scoobless
Originally posted by Paola
who brought this back? sly

that would be me....... stick out tongue

watchagonnado?

jk

(don't ban me)

embarrasment

gentmax
I really enjoyed the movie, too. I got a great sense of the rage coming from Hulk. I enjoyed the director trying to get something of a comic book feel to the movie. I thought the CG was outstanding. The whole battle with the military scenes made me grin throughout.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by gentmax
I really enjoyed the movie, too. I got a great sense of the rage coming from Hulk. I enjoyed the director trying to get something of a comic book feel to the movie. I thought the CG was outstanding. The whole battle with the military scenes made me grin throughout.

If it was more like the comic, I would have liked it a lot more.

gentmax
True it wasn't like "the" comic, it just had a comic book feel to it. With the different frames and angles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.