alrite, a little poll....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
alrite, who would win a fight between NEO and HARRY? i post this in the HP forum, to give HP a fair chance....
remember, who would win a FIGHT, not who is the most gay...

Schizo_n_me
Using strength Neo most definetly...but using a wand? I dunno...Neo might poke himself in the eye... wink

chic_sxydiva
What the f**k?
neo will win coz he's HOT HOT HOT. big grin
but seriously i don't know coz they live in different "kinda world" d'y know wut i mean. so like if they fight in neo's "world" his definitely gonna win coz wizards don't exist or not real in the matrix. but in harry's "world" i think he's going to win coz his world is more like our world and neo doesn't exist and computers (they don't use electronic muggle stuff in the wizarding world) also if ever it'll be hard for neo to escape in case coz they don't have phones there. so the whole thing is stupid including wut i just wrote,lol.

Schizo_n_me
lol

Schizo_n_me
I think Neo is a stubble-shmuff...And he's old 2...eeyick!

zionette
i'd say Neo,altho harry did beat voldy,no ill stick with neo

hotsauce6548
i dont no who would win but dats a good question. i think maybe harry cuz if he hit him wit a stupefy or sumthin than neo would be helpless and wouldnt be able to do anythin.

Schizo_n_me
yea but Neo has that whole hand thing goin for 'im. He'd probably just like, block the spell.Use the force!

chic_sxydiva
NEO will win coz "HE IS THE ONE" laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.