Zekk, Lowie, Tenal Ka...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I was just wondering why we don't see more of these characters in NJO? They were a major part of YJK, and at the end of that series Tenal Ka and Jacen fell in love. Zekk and Jaina fell in love. And Lowie should be found in grief (after Vector Prime) about his uncles death. I really liked the YJK series and would like to see those relationships blossom. It is just weird that they all of a sudden disappear. I know we see them everyonce in a while, but they don't have any lines, why is that?

JediOasis
Zekk and Tenal Ka are apart of the Jedi mission in the next book. along with the Solo kids. Since its confirmed Jaina will suffer a deep personal loss it may be Zekk that bites the dust.

LanceWindu
I never really liked Zekk so I guess that's fine.

Julie
SBS has included these 3 characters in its harrowing adventures, and it is probable that they will continue to grace the pages of the upcoming NJO books.

LanceWindu
I hope they become more prominent character's in the NJO series.

Julie
They just might, but there are many characters to chose from. Though I do agree that Zekk, Tenel Ka, and Lowie are interesting and deserve to be recognized in NJO.

LanceWindu
I completly agree.

Julie
I'm glad u agree. Have u read the YJK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.