only enter if you've seen revo..let's talk about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monstaloc
okay..there are going to be spoilers so i'm gonna open up with possible questions:

1. neo has returned to the source in the end. do you think the machines won and the quick flash of the matrix code on that cat and that lil girl means another revision of the matrix?

2. what's up with the oracle layin there at the end instead of neo. what's that all about.

3. in reloaded..the oracle gives neo some candy..but in revo he refuses it. do you think the candy was a piece of software, kinda like how merv gave that cake to that one girl in the restaurant? and if so, what do you think it did? It's obvious when he met with the architect in reloaded, he took some of the code back with him in the real world, in order for him to stop the sentinels.

don't mean to ruin. please don't look if you don't want to know.

sith_darth_jay
There's a "I've seen revo thread" you know

monstaloc
that one's too long and i don't wanna search for another forum..why is there always someone on here who thinks they're tough and have to say something? that's what mods are for. geez.

sith_darth_jay
ok, don't get all mad on me, i'll post in your thread 2morrow (if is still open) after i've seen the movie. there will be lots of revo thread 2morrow.

one question: (i haven't read your spoiler) how and where did you see the movie?

ragesRemorse
i was really upset with the kangaroo scene, i thought that if neo was goin to do that he should have left the frug on the jouin but maybe thats just me heut on the bunny

AliasNeo15
i dont think anyone is going to like this movie when they see it. It goes to fast, like scene to scene with no stopping in between. The movie seemed a little short and things happened before u even knew wut the heck was going on. The ending Trinity scene went by quick too. Terrible moviethumb downthumb downthumb down

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

hotsauce6548
how did u guys c revolutions alredy? im ritin dis on da 4th of november and where i live it dont cum out till da 5th which is tomorow (i cant wait) so how did u guys c it?

dave123
it comes out the 5th for every country

monstaloc
cerritos, ca ..edwards towne center cinema..courtesy of extreme networks and warner bros.

the movie does go fast. i was kinda left with..what just happened afterwards. Maybe i was trying too hard to catch everything. i guess it doesn't matter since i'll probably be seeing it again on the imax this weekend. after you all watch it, read my spoiler and tell me what you think.

MR ANDERSON
ok.like how did you all see the movie before the opening coz somehow l dont buy this?

monstaloc
check the extremenetworks website..there is a link on the first page. i would send a link but the system won't let me since i'm a new user.

MR ANDERSON
well that answers it.there definately was a free show at thay seminar.well l will see it in like few hrs.l was just curious how the spolilers would got thier info.

BingaBonga
I didn't look at the spoiler but aliasneo the movie was bad? that's really too bad, because i thought it was going to be an awesome movie....

forumcrew
thats a lot to explain.. i think u need to see again cause it deoesnt appear u quite understud what you saw
don't mean to ruin. please don't look if you don't want to know.

DidjitalAnomaly
Not exatcly on every damn country....

Fire
I enjoyed the movie qnd I thought it didn't go too fqst

audioheem
That's Smith who's supposed to be lying there.. Smith took over thr Oracle or rather the Oracle took over Smith in a clever plan to destroy him. The candy that Neo rejects is like the rejection of another level of control I think... That's why he makes up his own mind to travel to 01 and in essence, take matters into his own hands. The only people in the Matrix at the end was Seraph, the girl, The Oracle and the cat, from what I saw... no people? But we'll see Neo again; when the war recommences...

droopy1592
Haha smith took over a cat.

lil bitchiness
lol......

lil bitchiness
It would be really shit if no other matrix came after this...it has to...the star wars doesnt seem to have stoped being made....neither should matrix.....

Sifer
Matrix Online is after Revo smile

lil bitchiness
oooooooh yeah!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

it better be *glares threateningly* miffed (not at you Sifer..obviously)

Sifer
It is and the story is going to evolve within the game - so we are actually forging the story as we go. How cool smile

lil bitchiness
DAmn, havent played the game yet...my laptop is still being fixed, and i cant install on this new one...since its ony temporary, and it aint mine....cant wait for that though...

what did you think about the whole trinity thing...

Sifer
The game isn't out until Summer next year (Enter the Matrix is and is - shite big grin But good unseen movie footage which explains a few things). Trinity - it was...inevitable.

Not to mention Neo not seeing in code anymore. (Shown so nicely in the camera shot with Neo looking up from the water in the crater to see Smith towering over him).

Oh and how ****ing tall is Bruce Spence?

lil bitchiness
lol.....

yeah, i've just been on a site....it says the game should be out after to revolutions sometime...matrix online that is...

I cant seam to leave it just at this...i think id like to see some more matrix movies....

''Trinity - it was...inevitable.'' ...lol.....

Alex-Neo
Was the black cat the glitch in the matrix because it was being re made?

Sifer
Of course, everything fixed itself and Sati programmed a Sun Rise for Neo smile

davetheonemende
MOBIL AVENUE!!!!
Scramble MOBIL and you have LIMBO; that's where Neo is! Between here and there!

Nova72
Matrix is back on line, and is about to be repopulated by the humans, minus these who will ask to leave as the arrengment made between the Archittect and the Oracle.

Neo is dead and will not come back.

The Archittect is to "balance" things, right? The One excists only because the fault like Agent Smith excists. One of them dies the other follow, he must have said something like that at reloaded "once you realised there is no way to eliminate the error, you can only make it part of the system."

So if the error doesn't excist anymore no reason for Neo to live.

At least that's what I thing.

I would not go crazy about the cookies and the candies, don't think they have a particular meaning to the plot.

Like the film, it took me 30' of mind overclocking to figure it out. It had the right amount of Action and Mind work so I liked it.

husky321
Why did the oracle say they will probably see neo again

Nova72
Why or how Sati did what she did I don't know.

1. She is the new One the machine's one (which I don't like)

2. After Agent Smith copied himself to the maximum, no one existed anymore as he dies, except Sati, the Oracle and the Seraph, so she could do something like that (which I like more but can't fully explain)

davetheonemende
OK Mobil avenue was posted a million times. The letters on the oracles refrigerator (bottom door) spelled GOD.
As the light came out of NEO at the end while jacked into the machines; it was obviously a Cross (Neo's sacrificing himself) and he lay with his arms outright as if he were being crucified.
That same path was taken before; perhaps with different outcome because Smith obviously saw Neo destroyed; so the previous five neo's didn't take the door where he had to select the 23 individuals.

Nova72
"Why did the oracle say they will probably see neo again"

I must have missed that spot.

Could be that every time a program is about to escape control Neo would come back?

Ugly.

After all being the One is like being in love, you have to believe, and others like Neo could do that. Unless the machines are going for the eternity use the one that succeeded.

I don't like it.

JKozzy
We figured that out months ago smile

husky321
What exactly happened at the end? Did Neo die or what? Has the matrix been restarted? When the oracle says neo will probably return, does this mean he has done this before and was the previous ones also? This was a great movie, I don't know what all of those critics are talking about. I wish they could have ended it differently though. With Neo and Trinity both living and with the whole last scene gone. The trilogy had a good ending until the oracle and the architect started talking. That conversation made it seem like there should be another movie.

dave123
my life is now complete

forumcrew
husky> neo died, it was restared, it doesnt mean neo was the previous ones, it was a great movie

dave123
best quote has gotta be...
*neo gets blinded*
trinity, you gotta drive big grin

forumcrew
wrong

dave123
lmao, the archie and pers got about 1 line each

forumcrew
yea i liked seraph a lot in this one.. he was a bad ass

husky321
what is the point of the young girl? How does she help both worlds? What do they mean when they say she was the last exile?

forumcrew
smith had taken over the rest of them

davetheonemende
Forumcrew how so?
Did you see the movie? Smith specifically said that this very thing happened before; he knew he had to say something or do something and the words every beginning has an end came out! This was obviously the Oracle (in agents body) (she was the only one that said that to Neo in this movie)

I believe the oracle helped the architecht destroy the anomaly; Both Smith and Neo were Killed!

Sifer
Of course it was the Oracle in that Smith - The eyes smile

forumcrew
yes i saw it.. he was referring to when he destroyed neo before (M1).. if the previous ones all did this they would be at peace and people would be allowed to free of the matrix.. which obviously isnt the case

davetheonemende
Well what of the architecht and the oracle destroying the anomaly?! Remeber Smith calling her MOM!
She also told Neo what Smith was. The architecht created NEO and the Oracle created Smith to balance the equation. Am I crazy; Smith called her mom! She new Smith had to copy himself and take her over;
I'm starting to think she was the EVIL one! After all she laughed when she said everything that has a beginning has an end in Smith's body. She ended the architechts anomaly.
The oracle and the architecht have some kind of challenge going on here.
Their conversation says it all.

husky321
why would neo let the oracle take over his body then? I don't understand why neo had to kill himself.

davetheonemende
Neo and Smith were under the oracles control. Neo didn't take the red candy this time. He came before the cookies were done too. So; Smith was next in line to destroy this anomaly when it started making different choices and Smith was also a pawn in the Architecht and Oracle's game.
Zion is still in the dark man.

forumcrew
because once smith was inside neo the machines could kill him... thats why husky

davetheonemende
Forumcrew i think it's BS; you want your input and opinion here to be the only one that counts? What kind of Ish is that!?

forumcrew
what are you talking about? you can have opinions all you want.. i said thats why husky cause he quoted questioning why i disagreed.. so i was specifying it was my response to him.. its not my fualt your knew and didnt get what i was doing.. you can have your opinion same as i have mine.. but like i said i was explaining to him and to you why i thought your theory was wrong.. never in doing so did i say also no one elses opions matter bow down to me

davetheonemende
whoaa!! Look man I'm just as much a fan as you are; if I came off in a bad way my apologies.

forumcrew
its all good smokin'

seroth sujizero

forumcrew
yea matrix online is going to carry on the story.. its cool because the players will effect how the story evolves now!

forumcrew
how neo has power.. this is quoted from the movie..

Neo: Tell me how I separted my mind from my body without jacking in. Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it. Tell me just what the hell is happening to me.
Oracle: The power of the One extends beyond this world. It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from.
Neo: Where ?
Oracle: The Source. That's what you felt when you touched those Sentinels. But you weren't ready for it.
Neo: The Architect told me that if I didn't return to the Source, Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.
Oracle: (rolls her eyes) Please. You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices, but that man can't see past any choices.
Neo: Why not ?
Oracle: He doesn't understand them. He can't. To him they are variables in an equation. One at a time each variable must be solved then countered. That's his purpose. To balance an equation.
Neo: What's your purpose ?
Oracle: To unbalance it.

Alias Neo
i wonder if u can be an agent

dave123
why would there be agents? in fact, there wouldnt be anyone at all except other players......

AliasSerraph
OK Seriously People need to not be so damn critical of movies and actually enjoy them for the fiction that they are. I liked Revo's. I do think there were some kinda-sorta don't believe what just happened but it was a great movie.

Alias Neo
oh ya, if the machines no longer fight man , there no need for agents

davetheonemende
Oracle: He doesn't understand them. He can't. To him they are variables in an equation. One at a time each variable must be solved then countered. That's his purpose. To balance an equation.
Neo: What's your purpose ?
Oracle: To unbalance it

The architecht stated in reloaded that Neo was
the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

He was eliminated and so was smith.
The architecht in reloaded:
Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Sorry; but that conversation in the end disturbed me!

dave123
they dont even need a matrix.... unless the machines just wanna make cash of it as a game..... and by machines i mean w-bros

Sado
The little girl... She bothers me. I think you can all follow me on this. Remember, in the first Matrix, Morpheus explains to Neo how the Matrix functions? He says something like 'when the matrix was first designed there was a man born inside who had the ability to change everything as he saw fit'. Now, the matrix is 'reloaded' and reset, and there is a program/man born inside -- the little girl. She has no purpose at first. But she was one of the first programs born inside of the matrix -- thats why the parents wanted to protect her. I think you all know what I'm trying to say now. At the end of the movie, doesn't she make the sun shine bright just for Neo? She has the ability to change the matrix as she sees fit. And the best thing is that she works with the Oracle. In other words; she is the man born inside, and she will free additional minds, after which the entire thing will begin again. Neo will be born; Smith will go mad... etc. The entire matrix is just a big fat loop.

dave123
the war is over.... everyone is being freed anyway......

davetheonemende
also; I didn't like it. I think Reloaded was the best of the three. This movie felt so rushed.
Hey; Neo's shades were made by whom; blinde design; and what happened to Neo in the movie; Just pure coincidence!

rysdigital
turns out the piece of script that was posted couple weeks ago about the oracle-neo talk was true after all smile impressive.

rysdigital
uhm, no. the shining sun thingie was probably just some kind of small code given to her by mero/oracle, so she could have a purpose (regulate dawn of day) and stay in the matrix.

seroth sujizero

dave123
alrite, and why do the humans go into the matrix AGAIN?? they would be killed, as they are too un-trustworthy

Nova72
About the story with the man that had the ability to change everything inside Matrix: he had to be the previous One who, as the Architect said, choose to return to the Source. That's why he liberated everyone and created Zion, because when it was the moment to choose he choose the Source not to return and fight the Anomaly.

Now the girl could be the replacement since Neo choose to sacrifice himself. Maybe.

The peace will last as long as it takes to find another casus belli.

It wasn't the machines to have killed Smith, the anomaly, it was Matrix, the system itself. The One probably appeared ONLY when the system was at the point to create the anomaly. Or even he created the Anomaly, when the system was ready. That was what the Architect said: once we realised we couldn't eliminate the Anomaly, we integrate it to the system. (something like that) So EITHER One or Smith were killed the other would follow. That what happen.

And maybe Anderson could turn back, but not as the One, since the anomaly is destroyed.

Therefor the Oracle was Matrix's alarm. That's why she was screening the various one's, to find him and guide him.

husky321
i would rather live in the matrix. it is sunny and perfect. you can kick anyone's ass. It is much better than living in Zion. I would be in the all day, everyday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.