AAAA! Is Tom Felton...Gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo_n_me
I dunno if this thead already exists but(actually I don't know if any of my threads already exist) but I just read that he's gay! Nothing is wrong with gay people but...

Schizo_n_me
What the hell am I saying...I'll never meet him gay or straight so...if you r gay Tom and you read this...salutes to you!!*sniffle*

chic_sxydiva
i don't think he's gay confused ninja

Schizo_n_me
Ya don't? *looks hopeful* Wait...*hope fades* I'll never meet him...*grumble,curse*

Fallin Angel
It shouldn't bother u if he is gay or not , he is still the good actor Tom

chic_sxydiva
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Schizo_n_me
Thats absolutly right...I DO love his acting...so yes, thats right. smile

Fallin Angel
yep big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud

Schizo_n_me
smile smile smile alien smile smile

Schizo_n_me
I'm # 4.....wink

Malfoy's chick
yes i agree he is a good actor, but he is quitting after the HP movies :crys:

Schizo_n_me
Ah well...the fame (and fan mail) must be overwhelming him! wink

airangel429
he isn't gay..that i know of....the threads that you are seeing are just STORIES....carry on ones that people write. big grin

chic_sxydiva
i still like him even if he is gay.

Schizo_n_me
Me 2!! smile

Schizo_n_me
If a guy is hot...he's hot. Gay or not...same thing with personality.

sadge
i agree it doesnt matter if hes gay its up 2 him but i dont think he is!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
it doesnt matter if hes gay or not to me either.. but i dont think he is

Zandra Shinto
Doesn't matter if Tom's gay or not: he's hot and is awesome. But if he is... he better pair up with Dan for all the HxD fans' sake. e.e;;

Schizo_n_me
Ok so we all know it doesn't matter if Tom's gay or not....we still luv him wink yes

oliver_grant
is tom gay?

i am not sure he's normal, it is possible........

i dont understand why does emma love him !!! (it is a gossip i heard it from my friend)

but i dont want talk deeply i mean i am not sure

oliver_grant
i am not sure and i think he is anormal lol

Schizo_n_me
Are you hinting at something? What the f**k?

PersefonePotter
um..... isn't he a little young to be thinking about being gay??

Oh wait, I guess he's like 16 now.... *shrugs*

who cares if he is?? he's still a bad @$$

Phoenix
He's still fit, whether he's gay or not! big grin

Schizo_n_me
I don't think you have to think about being gay...

Fallin Angel
u don't have too , u just know it

Schizo_n_me
Yeh, thats what I figured.... smile

Toms_Chick85
yea, it dont matter if he is gay er not but i would kinda like it if he wasent.....dats just a LIL creepy ta think bout...lol

witchychiky
god where did ou come up with this he isn't gay

Miss_Scarlet
Who isn't gay?

chatcat1313
he's ok.......

Puppet Of Doom
OK he's not Gay he's had like a million girlfriends

Happy Dance <-- not so sure about this guy though O_o

Fallin Angel
well , sometimes , gays get girlfriends to cover up so people don't know they are gay

Schizo_n_me
People should except them for who they are sad

starprincess366
he is the only good acter in the hp movies. he is quiting after the 4th movie i think because he is 6'1 and thats taller than every1 else including the adults exept hagrid...or is he? im pretty sure that he isn't gay although in an interview on extra he said that in real life that they were good friends and that he lvoed him or somthin. o well who cares. if he was gay he would act all girlish and stuff. he isn't gay but who r we to judge, we havn't even met him!

Schizo_n_me
Not all gay guys act all girlish....

Fallin Angel
thats true , there are some gays that act really manly

Schizo_n_me
zackly!

witchychiky
Bloody Hell hes picky with girls and he has had alot of girlfriends and he wants one but he doesn't have one because for some weird reason the girls at his school arn't head over heals for him because hes just normal to them.

HE ISN'T GAY GET THAT IMPRINTED INTO YOUR LITTLE MINDS HOW DID YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THE IDEA ABOUT HIM BEING GAY SCHIZO N ME BLOODY HELL.

witchychiky
i emailed him and he is 5'6ish i don't know how you could come up with this.

Antaraka
Lol I mean how old is he? well he could grow adnormally tall. Course i was 6' by the time i turned 14 ish so yeah. Oh why would anyone care if hes heterol or homo doedsnt matter.

Luna150
I have no idea weather he his gay i mean its hard enough to tell when you KNOW some one but i dotn really no him so i have no idea well i THINK he isn't gay and witchy chicky i think you should be more open minded ever heard of people not admitting there gay till there marreid with 2 kids?

witchychiky
HOW DID YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THE IDEA ABOUT HIM BEING GAY SCHIZO N ME BLOODY HELL I WANNA KNOW

Schizo_n_me
ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET, WOMAN!!! Yes indeedy, thats were I got(not came up with) the idea that he was gay. Kay? smile

Schizo_n_me
Mugglenet says that he's taller than the dude who plays his daddy in the film. So assuming that Jason Issacs is taller than 5'5"...... whistle

witchychiky
well he said that he was 5'6 when i emailed him

witchychiky
and this is a boring thread because it isn't true

witchychiky
HE IS NOT GAY YOU DUMBASSES

Luna150
Chill out women. o of course u e-mailed him...........

Schizo_n_me
I know, and I have to go, I'v got a date with Johnny Depp roll eyes (sarcastic)

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
OK LETS PUT THIS TO REST.. HE IS NOT GAY !!!!

Schizo_n_me
I think we figured that out.....of course we'll never REALLY know....

witchychiky
I'LL EVEN TELL YOU HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU THINK YOUR SO SMART

Fallin Angel
for crying out loud ,WHO CARES if he is gay or not , he is still Tom , if he's str8 then good for him and good for the girl who gets him , and if he's gay then good for him and for any guy who has him

BOPRecruit 16
i can't believe someone started another thread about that rumour of tom being gay. how rude!

Luna150
No thanks witchey i all read have his e-mail i am going to meet him in a bit. I say hello to him for you. J/K but i DO have his e-mail it isn't very hard to get

witchychiky
realy i think well does his email start with r

Luna150
No it doesn't i dunno whoes e-mail you have darling but sum1 sure has you fooled

Schizo_n_me
Someone should close this thread. Its starting to repeat itself.

witchychiky
then what letter does it start with

Schizo_n_me
*cough* obsessive freak! *cough*

Luna150
OMG wotis the point in this. witchey u can e-mail him at [email protected] So now you can actuall ask him for his hieght but i doubt he has replied. im not sure weather this e-mail actually works but i cant be bothered to try. i got it from www.tomfelton.com

witchychiky
that email address shut down nabout a year ago you dumb arse it even says that on his website i got his other email address.

P.S i thought you said that you were going to meet him in a little while on another thread and if you don't know his email address then how the hell are you supposed to do that.

Schizo_n_me
As if she was serious. roll eyes (sarcastic) Pshhhh!

Luna150
Wel she is 11 perhaps she has heard of the fine art of sarcasm

firenze
Yep i think he is gay and he has a shit hairdo i mean he has a bad hair day man but he has it all the way through the movies.

Luna150
He dont really have much say how he has his hair. Its up to the director

Schizo_n_me
To true, Luna.

Tommy'sGurl!!!
I don't know if he is and your right it shouldn't matter just as ling as he stays hot enough to make my tongue stay hangin' out of my mouth!!! stick out tongue

But he is still evil evil face in the hp movies until afterwards *sniff**tear* and all evil guys are HOT!!!!! smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

burlyman
its up to Tom Felton if he wants to have his hair cut, nothing will change it, im sorry

xxx

hotsauce6548
Tom Felton is not gay... what are u thinkin?

Linkalicious
regarding the trailer for POA, what's with tom blowing that lil origami crane into the air? I don't remember Draco doing anything like that while he was in a sling...Do you think the director added that shot just for these vibacious girls who are obsessed with Tom Felton?

bLooMiLiCioUs
maybe happy

Schizo_n_me
If he did, then it was probably a really smart move. I know at least 3 girls who have vowed to buy the dvd just so that they can watch that part repeatedly. Personally, I think he looks like a doofus in that shot...

Wizardkid233
of course he is not gay he could probley get any girl he wanted and i think girls are more lovabe than men

burlyman
any girl he wanted?

...definitely gay

bLooMiLiCioUs
*nods vigorously*
UGH that HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!sick

tomisfit
i don't care if he's gay or not BUT if he's gay den dat swipes out my life dream of one day "getting bounsy" (ittle joke SS) wit him he's FFFFFIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' DUUUDE!!!!!!!!!

daeri

tomisfit
LOL laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
i dont think he's gay!

playboy_sd
actually..i read somwhere in a that he is gay...messed but i dunno n i aint sure, anyways hes a giid actor thats wot matters

daeri
he isn't gay, this is just a stupid threath... if he was gay, you would see it in a sec. but you can't.. he doesn't walk/talk/act gay.. so.. believe me.. he isn't gay! I can know.. my uncle is gay... smile

danis4ever
He can't be gay! JUst can't....
He really played the role of draco malfoy very well and being draco malfoy.... well.... really needs to be masculine....

Omg, he's so gay. smile

Actually he might be, I can't really tell....but I don't think he is.

BellaButterfly
lol hmmmm.......I dont believe he is gay....but who knows ........eh....cuz when people are drunk your sexuality can change lol

BellaButterfly
their sexuality i mean

Isn't that what you said?

danis4ever
I remembered something... i think it is the sneak peek of something... Tom said something like : in the movies we hate each other but in really life we really love each other....!
Something like that ...

Oh, big deal!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Chee! You people! He didn't mean they were in love and dating!! He just meant they were good friends...but not THAT good.

Laviera_j
LOL, totally!

shanie623
Give me a break laughing NOT all gay people act like your uncle, sweetie roll eyes (sarcastic) Not all gay people act the same. Take my sister's gay guy friends for example, they walk manly and dresses thuggishly but THEY'RE GAY. They even french kiss my sister and her girlfriends but they all have boyfriends. THEY ARE GAY.

Anyways about Tom Felton being gay, I do NOT quite believe it BUT there is always a probabality. The kid is only 16... My gay guy friend found out he was gay when he was 14, but he didn't come out right away.

If the "rumor" is true that Tom IS gay, then he might ONLY be experimenting and finding out if he really is or not. Or maybe he's already figured out that he is, but he just doesn't want to come out of the closet yet, so he chose to appear as a "ladies' man" in public.

I agree. Many gay dudes act normal. Take my aunts ex. He TOTALLY acts like a dude. But then, he only just realized he was gay....but still. I agree with ^

Joy2dWorld
what if.. oh wow, just imagine what a laugh Harry & Ron, Fred & George will be having if they found out that Draco is gay! *lol*

danis4ever
Of course they'll be oh so surprised... imagine.... a foul pure-blood wizard... also turned out to be a pure-blood gay! Joke! Don't get mad at me!

Hmm, this is about the acter who plays draco being gay.... although I must admit, that would be an interesting occurance(sp?) in the books...

Kitoky
*rolls eyes* Can't believe you guys are discussing this.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why not? I'm bored as hell.

Ringo2500
He definitely is gay, but it really doesn't matter because he has a boyfriend, so we should just stop fantasizing about him...i wonder wether he's a top or a bottom though.

Fallin Angel
hmmm * imagines * hehe lol

ragingstorm_au
I think it would be great for Draco to be gay. I just can't believe... well i can because it's a bit typical that the ENTIRE STORY line is based around straight people. I hate to break it to u JK Rowling... i mean u have a great imagination and all but there are gay people in this world and i think it would add a great twist and define some portion of the plot if Draco was gay. If anyone was gay i would have thought it would be harry. I mean he doesn't look straight to me and if he was straight i would have thought he would have gone for Hermione. I mean she's pretty, she's smart, she does all his homework and sets out his entire life. But i think Harry should be gay because it would make a great twist to the story line. I mean everyone has to admit that Daniel Radcliffe is pretty sexy and it would be great to see him as a homosexual character. Ron and Hermione must end up together because there kool together.

If harry isn't gay the Draco must be. If u just look at him. he's short, he has white hair, sucks up to all the teachers and has 2 big guys following him around everywhere... come on JK Rowling.........??? Draco is straight........ now that is funny!

Rachel Riddle
*loooL+ ok., first of all, not ev'rybody has to admit dan is sexy,! i could find at least..er..10..people who think he looks erm...disgusting... (but this is probably also based on his actor skills)

second of all, draco isn't short! tom felton is actually pretty big...er..tall! (ne candy?) *loooL+ old german mistake big - tall

i don't think he is gay! i think, this is based on me thinking he is soo cute, but...just guessing! wink can't tell!
even if he is, he is a great actor and i'll never meet him so,...still can dreamin! *looL+ he would still be the same guy!

daniel could easily be gay...or play gay. i think he looks kinda..er..feminin!
but nothing against gay people! they are as normal as you or me! they don't have to look like that or act like that!

*Danii*
Ok I heard Tom was going out with Emma, so wouldn't that rule out the possibility that he is completely gay?
As for Dan, well. . . . . .

Rachel Riddle
tom was going out with emma??? where did you get all this stuff from? wink *looL+ when are rupert and dan goin' out? laughing
hmm, there are so many rumors...i guess, we'll never know, which are actually true!

*Danii*
I think I saw a pic somewhere of them together.(T+E that is)
As for Dan my friend said she heard an interview where he said he thought he was too young to date.
awww angel. (NOT)

Rachel Riddle
=) when you find the pic, could you post it?

then we could analyse again! *looL+ *meanlaugh*

*Danii*
I'll try, but i'm not good with computers!!LOL.
( If anyone else has seen it maybe they could post it in case my attempt turns into a disaster!!!)

Rachel Riddle
so, if you meant this, that were the disney awards...

er,..searching pics, where they look like they could be togethert! wink

Rachel Riddle
this one?

*looL+ it's fun! wink

Candy
yeah that was scooby doo premiere, AWWW dont show me those pix, it's breakin' my heart laughing

PrefectRonnykin
1 question why are most hot guys gay?

Fallin Angel
i don't know and i'm gay lol

anyways , those pics don't mean they are going out , i read somewhere they were just there for the premere as friends

PrefectRonnykin
ur gay really? i have a friend whos gay shes cool

Fallin Angel
thats kool , but i'm not a she lol

PrefectRonnykin
i know i was talking bout my friend but cool. question how many times do u change ur sig?

PrefectRonnykin
I atullay have alot of homosexual friends i just happen 2 find alot more intrest in guys i've never liked a girl in my life (no offence 2 anyone) I LUV BENJI!! i like tattoos alot

Fallin Angel
8 times , y do u ask

PrefectRonnykin
dunno i've just seen so many i was curious

Fallin Angel
lol , i was trying different one to see which looks good , also cause i just like changing it lol

PrefectRonnykin
i liked the creepy one with the girl with the long nails but thats just my opinion who is the girl in ur avatar and sig?

Fallin Angel
they are the same girl , its also the same girl with the long nails , her name is Ayumi Hamasaki

PrefectRonnykin
cool whats she from

Fallin Angel
she just one of my favoirite jpop star

PrefectRonnykin
oh never heard of her but i don't really like pop so i probably wouldn't she's very pretty tho

Fallin Angel
yea , right now i'm trying to make a darker version of her for my next sig

PrefectRonnykin
cool

Fallin Angel
what do u think lol

*Danii*
Just need to say, Benji IS hot, but I prefer Billy!

eezy45
i would say if he WAS gay....
cos i dont think so

Spaz_Gurl
'Scuse me if I'm totally out of it, but........Who the hell is Benji?blink

PrefectRonnykin
OMG U DONT KNOW OMG OMG HE IS SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HE'S THE HOTIST GUY IN THE WORLD HE'S THE GUITR GOD IN GC AND BACK UP VOCALIST
fallin angel i love ur new sig i havn't been on in a week sorry 4 my slow responce

Idressup
I can see he is sad, maybe unhappy. He seems to be this way in a relationship or not. My intuition tells me that he is on the "spectrum" and because of that he has become unhappy. Being "gay" is an outdated term. Struggling with one's sexual identity can be a very difficult experience and may never be resolved. The extremities of the spectrum are non-homosexual and homosexual. Most people find comfort somewhere in the spectrum. Woman are more attuned to that. For guys it can be very difficult and tortuous. For example, my own sexual identify is not something that I will ever completely resolve. It makes me sad and melancholy. I manage with depression meds. I fall in love with women but the sex is better with guys. I'n not really attracted to either. But if a man seriously tries to bed me, I become sexually interested. I get performance anxiety when I'm with a woman! It kind of seems like work for me. Lol, either way, it has been difficult to feel comfortable in any long term relationship and partners are usually uncomfortable with that as well.

Whatever is making Tom melancholy and sad, I hope he finds someone that understands ... I think Emma Watson might be very supportive of him. If it is true that he is struggling, understanding is the first part of accepting. You can tell he is a sweet natured human ... in a society that, overall, is not sweet.

Best Wishes Tom, this is just speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.