Just an odd coincidence...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metamorphisis
Gotta keep this short 'cause I'm at work, but I was just thinking, what does everybody think about the Merovingian asking for the Oracle's Eyes, and then Neo apparently being blind in the Revo trailers??

Post your thoughts, I'll read later big grin

Manetheran
I figure that it probably has no realation to anything.

priestjim
Neo gets blinded by Bane. It has nothing to do with Neo's blindfold. Mero means that he wants to see the world without time just like the oracle does. He asks for the program that predicts the future.

monstaloc
merv wanted the oracle's eyes cuz he wants to be even more powerful by having the program that tells the future. neo is blinded in a fight with bane on the hammer right after the logos and hammer split up.

burlyman
mervs a perv..hehe
this could be classed as spoilers ..hmm.... wink

ps. i like dots

Metamorphisis
No no no - I know how Neo is blinded and that there is no direct relation!! stick out tongue Does anyone here think that the Wakowskis were trying to make an indirect connection of sorts? Nothing in these movies happens without a reason...

I was just looking for comments on the metaphorical aspect of it all, something that we can hope for in less than 12 hours!! big grin

Metamorphisis
Burly, how's this a spoiler? It's in the TV spot and theatrical trailers -- no underground footage here...nooooo. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.