Rotk Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
i was just reading a thing that said the ROTK DVD will be released in May of next year. dont know if this is true, but i hope so, so i thought i would let you all know.

Ariadne
Do you know about the extended edition?

Arwenishott
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may sounds way too early..................if it does come out that early, the extended edition willl probably come out in august or september

ilvorlandobloom
may is only like a month early, cuz its come out in june the past 2 years right? newayz i am exited bout that cuz that means the extended one will come out near my bday!

BingaBonga
well, right now i really don't care about the dvd or extended version... i just care about the movie, it hasn't even come out, i doubt they would know an exact date of which the dvd would come out, let alone month, it's just hard to say because if it is so popular it will be delayed or not... i don't think that may is really accurate, remembering that towers was out in december and it didn't come out until august, and we're still waiting for the extended version, so i'm guessing that the dvd will come out around august, maybe september or october... but the extended version will probably come out in like november probably december of 2004, and turin... where did you get the idea that the rotk dvd will come out in may?

turin
if you check out www.theonering.net it has an article about it. again it may be a rumor but they felt it is atleast worth writting an article on. we can only hope!

Aragorn#1
oooooooooooo i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BingaBonga
woot!! go lotr, rotk will be the best i think, i mean aragorn, my lover, will finally become king!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/king.gif

Exa
Hey cool, I hope that's true.

It would also make sense because they don't have to keep up the attention of the audience for another film.
And, I mean, if LoTR were a normal film, the DVD would come in March... most films take about 3 months to come out on DVD.

BingaBonga
but this isn't a normal movie, it's the best movie ever!!! Happy Dance

orlisgrl15
hey does ne one know if there will be a box set with all three movie sold together. ya know like star war or sumtin like that cuz i think that would be awsome to get all three together. well i was just wondering.

Exa
Right big grin
Thats why it takes twice that time stick out tongue

It was announced some time ago that such a box might be produced but I know nothing sure about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.