Have you ever gone through a ninja phase?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xtreemgmr84

tptmanno1
Enter the matrix rocks for martial arts, its short tho so dont expect tooo much

burlyman
I totally want a samauri sword!!!

id go into school and chop some heads off with my katana big grin

Tired Hiker
I used to want to be a Ninja when I was in junior high school. Later I found out that there really wasn't a market for being a Ninja where I live so it wasn't feasible.

The Force
holy crap, i thought i was the only one eek!

dave123
NINJA PHASE..........

http://www.spytech-uk.com/ninja.html

Tired Hiker
My friends and I used to make home made numchucks or whatever you call them. Chaka sticks!

Storm
well, I' ve been there too embarrasment

ragesRemorse
When i was 8 i found out about Bruce lee and learned everything about the martial arts period. This brought me to NInja's or ninjitsu. I learned everything about the ninja i could. Did you know Ninja's were only farmers being apressed by the samuri, The samuri declared weapons were illegal. So when the people decided to rise up against the samuri they constructed those famuos ninja weapons out of farming equiptment. There were many clans of the ninja. Some used potions, guns, and even samuri weapons that were able to be stolen.The ninja were indirectly the reason to the fall of the samuri When people found out that a group of mysterious warriors were no match for the training of the samuri and the KATANA blade people began to rise up. Any thing even spoken about the Ninja meant instant execution. any way some good martial arts movies are

Enter the dragon
Return of the dragon
Saholin temple
old jackie chan flicks
Desire of the condemend
Kiss of the dragon
The samuri
M butterfly----------great samuri flick
Hard bolied
The best martial arts lie within bruce lee movies and japanese anime
Kill bill is great also

BackFire
Ninja's suck ass.

ragesRemorse
Do you mean hollywoods portrayel or the actuall history of the Ninja?

Evil Dead
When the American Ninja first came out.........I was all about it. I loved that movie. Another movie I used to watch repeatedly was called "the master".........check it out.

My favorite today though would have to be the classic "The Last Dragon"............

ragesRemorse
LOL the last dragon. LOL everytime i hear that movie i get classic memories sitting around the T.V with my friends having a beer and a laugh

The Force
i'm about to take tae kwon do smile rock kick butt!!!

ragesRemorse
my friend took tae kwon do for 6 years he loved it.

must_kill_Santa
ningas rockstick out tongue

xtreemgmr84
Dude, that's awesome. I never heard that before. What I heard was that ninjas were actually female mostly. Women were used as assasins and that's where ninjas came from. Who knows, ninjas are so mysterious. Are you a gamer? Check out I-ninja; (www).ininjagame.com

The King of All
Ong-bak. One of the best marital arts movies ever.

Ninja Gaiden, best ninja game

Mandorallen
I did when I was younger.

Mandorallen
and

snake_eyes616
laughing out loud

Mandorallen
I've got video's of my ninja ass-kicking, but I'd wrather not share them, PM me instead....

snake_eyes616
will do, lol

Mandorallen
Hope you liked them :-P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.