what do you think about anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chokobo
is my second year as an anime fan.

but is always cool to know what people think about anime

wich is your favorite tune

royal_jester
I really enjoy animebig grin

FallingBlue
tune? you mean show? if so, RahXephon

el_barto
i love ANIME it is the best akira is the best anime EVER it is the movie that every true anime fan should watch

ragesRemorse
I only like apanese anime. And none of that yugioh crap, or what ever other cartoon shows claim to be japanese anime. However some imports of the dragonball series are good. I only like the anime movies though.

Hegemon875
I'm not a hardcore anime fan but I do enjoy watching many of the movies and shows, and none of that, how did you put it rage, "yugioh crap" right.

But one thing I can't stand about many anime series is the idiot comedic animation i.e. the big sweat drop and many others. I mean when the show is action and serious keep that way and if it's supposed to be funny keep the WHOLE show that way. Now I know that not all animes do this but it's the ones that do that piss me off.

chicken fish
i like anime....i want to see one called 'ghost in the shell'.....it sounds really good....and i want to see 'ninja scroll' too..... probably the anime that started me to like it was dragonball

Hegemon875
Ghost in the Shell is highly overrated

BOPRecruit 16
as much as i like to watch and read anime/mangas, when they try to do love stories, anime just can never cut it. you dig?

kakarot
i like amine my fav though is Dragonball z thats the boyo of amine that. well later later alligator

Outsider4life
Dragon Ball Z is good and when It first came out i Marked for Pokemon big i still like it but only the big battles same for DBZ but Anime or more importantly as alot of you are forgetting

Akira...Ghost in the Shell..Spriggan..Spirited Away. all the great movies but they are known as MANGA...anime isused for DBZ, Yugioh, Pokemon and all of the other bull shit american stuff Animal Rancher is okay...but yea I love it it is like an art form especially Akira and Ghost in the shell if you havnt seen it i sugest you check it out

crazy_c
I like anime

Trinity_Matrix
Watashi wa anime wo ai shiteru yo ne!

XD Yup, I love anime (that's what that says in Japanese). I've been seriously into it for about 3.5 years now, and I'm also learning Japanese. I can't stand to watch most anime dubbed into English, the only ones I can actually stand dubbed would be Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Hellsing. I prefer reading manga over watching anime though - in the manga the storyline can get a lot deeper, plus the artwork looks better.

Fitch
not a too big fan...

movie_freak
I Luv Anime, currently watching GTO
and my favs are Love Hina,Cowboy Bebop,Spirited Away,DBZ,DBGT & Initial D.

Martya
i like it!!!! ummmmm........ Out Law Star, 08th MS Team, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon , But the ones i like the most is Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Zoids!!!!

Martya
oh and hack . SIGN

SilverFighter
I really like anime but when the storylines involves tons and tons of volumes and chapters I get disappointent. Sometimes is hard to find the rest of the series and some don't even have an ending they just keep going and going. Anime is fun but some storylines are waaaaaay too long. Keep them short like Akira or Ghost in the shell.

mickey&mallory
I love anime,it just looks so cool.The storyline often deludes me though..

Gravity Kills
They all seem to look the same to me.

Killer
"second year as an anime fan"...
what the hell... ??
it's not like ****in school dude

Killer
oo.. yeah.. it's alright.. but i prefer real life shit

Tired Hiker
Well, that's why you are given the choice to either watch real life shit, or watch anime. Why would you even watch anime if you prefer real life shit? Why watch anything? Sounds like you need to just go outside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.