It Ends Tonight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VenomVA
The wait is almost over and I can't wait. I'm happy it's almost time but kinda sad cause it's the last Matrix movie.

I have an early spot for the first showing.....can't F'n wait!!!
Will see it Wed. Thur. Fri. Sat. and Sun big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

mindbugaling
i cant wait either! iv got digital projection tickets, its gonna look friggin awesome!

-=Urot=-
hehehe! Party on dude!

mindbugaling
i wont be able to see it zero hour though sad i always have to see movies in dig. its just a better experience for me. i have to see it at friggin 3:30!! so that means i have to sit through six hours of school and not be tempted to go on the internet and read reviews...

stinkfist462
lucky bastard

mindbugaling
MEEEEEEE? why am i lucky, i have to wait FOREVER to see it!!

stinkfist462
hey not you.. the dude who has the tickets...

VenomVA
laughing sorry, here have a cookie big grin

stinkfist462
oracle cookie?

VenomVA
you know it! big grin laughing out loud

stinkfist462
*drool* where is it.. i want it now... it is inevitable

AliasNeo15
ya, i think after u see it the first time, u prolly wont want to see it, atleast from wut ive heard

HexSintax
damn, me too mindb, but its worse for me....i have to go to school then work right after (im stupid and assumed that i didnt have to work but ended up having to work tomorrow) school, but im seeing it at 10:15, hell, better than seeing it teh day after :-P

HexSintax
good f*ckin christ aliasneo, dont get us too excited...you need to stop telling yourself the movie is gonna suck cause youre putting us all in a bad mood, now stfu! please! :P ----"Shut your hole aliasneo, before we all put you in one..."

VenomVA
I really don't give a sh*t what critics or other people say...they don't know my taste in movies and they can't tell me if I'm going to like Rev or not...like I said before F*ck 'em! I will see it in the theater as many times if not more than I saw Reloaded in theaters. They can take what they think of Rev...turn it sideways and stick it up their candy asses! big grin big grin

MR ANDERSON
well l'm lucky coz l got the tickets and will not be working after uni tomorrow.will catch it 9pm sharp.the end is near.we must prepare

Osiris
it'll not end tonight
it'll remain 4ever

Ikobe
I want oracle cookies. Oh, I'm so having a Matrix sleepover when all 3 movies are out. And we're going to need cookies. Lots of cookies.

AI.

jordanman47994
I just joined this board and I'm a big fan of "The Matrix" I'm in school now when I really should be in a theater enjoing this movie. Like sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.