From this list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
which do you like most from this list. I voted cannibals.

Striel
I voted for cannibals too...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile it was either cannibals or zombies for me.

HockeyFace
I voted zombies.

Tired Hiker
Werewolves.

BackFire
I voted Zombies.

However, zombies and cannibal's are very similar as far as behavior and technique go. They are both usually used in the same way in films, the consequences to foolish actions made by "civilized" humans.

pablo007
i voted werewolves

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no votes for vampires so far.

BackFire
cuz vampires suck (no pun intended,I merely wanted to point out that they are lousy)

Dario Argento
I voted for zombies

ragesRemorse
I voted werewolves, there so threatning. I guess cannibals make for the most disturbing. Vampires are just to boring except for a few exceptions, and zombies though cool are un threatning

xblanex
hmmm hard decision between zombies and cannibals i chose canibals tho.

tabby999
zombies

Lord Soth
I picked werewolves. Here's why.....

Vampires are not a very threatening bunch. In most movies they're aristocrats with a taste for blood. Recently, though, they've been given a tougher image (a la Blade and Underworld), but they still need some good fight scenes that DON'T involve guns.

Zombies are constantly slow shuffling morons that somehow figure out how to pick off a couple incredibly stupid heros (this does not include 28 Days Later, which reinvented the genre)

Cannibals, while intriguing and certainly disturbing, are not very good villains. All too human.

Werewolves are singularly terrifying. The premise of tranformation is great, they're powerful, fleet, mindless beasts with a killer instinct.

xblanex
i still think zombies and cannibals.

Lord Soth
~shrug~

h0ck3yh0rr0r
tie between werewolves/cannibals and zombies. nice

SaTsuJiN
zombies, nothing like a bit of visual decay to accompany the cannabilism

h0ck3yh0rr0r
true true.

SlipknoT
zombies for me.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
vampires still has 2 votes...

Lord Soth
It's like what I said. Vampires are always weaklings, unable to fight except with their guns.

There need to be a moive where a vampire transforms into a giant, vicious bat-like creature where it engages in lethal hand-to-hand combat with an equally ferocious being.

Can't you just visualize it?

BackFire
Yeah, I can, it's called From Dusk Till Dawn...Awesome flick.

Lord Soth
Alas, I'm not aware of that movie (heard of it, never seen it). But if it shows an actually formidable vampire, then I'll see it ASAP

BackFire
The vampires are basically exactly as you descried, half bat, half human, and really vicious and cool looking.

Lord Soth
Sweet. From what I've heard Dracula is going to be one of those in Van Helsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.