for anybody whos scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
im scared that revos is going to suck balls! i need comfort badly! i thought reloaded was okay but, it bothers me that it COULD suck...
somebody please asure me that it wont
please help me!!

HELP ! !

Manetheran
Blargh!

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
The brother's care to much about these movies. They put everything they had to ensure there vision was transfered on the screen flawlessly to thier vision. Everyone involved in these movies care so much about the story, and the entertainment the fans will take away from it. That alone should be enough for you that it will live up to your anticipation. If it isnt, look at the previous movies. Did they leave you satisfied and entertain you? if so then there should be no reason revolutions wont. Reloaded was a sequal to put shame to all other sequals, It multiplied everything from the original so why wouldnt revolutions do the same?

mindbugaling
dont laugh at me.

ill sue.

mindbugaling
*whipes the tear from his eye*

ragesRemorse> I love you man! *sniff, sniff*

ragesRemorse
well, im glad i could be of assistance. save tghose tears for the end of revolutions. It'll be the last matrix movie. Now that brings a tear to my eye

mindbugaling
NO! NO! WE STILL HAVE MATRIX ONLINE TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!
dont fret my little G-string!

ragesRemorse
im real sketchy twords matrix online. There just trying to incoorperate to much for a first time attempt. I hope it will be amazing, but i see a game filled with a bland, tired fighting system, pleagued with annoying lag. I hope im wrong though

stinkfist462
yeah there prolly will be glitches.. lag..... cheaters........ all that shit

droopy1592
well, all the reviews on rottentomatoes sucked.... I'm worried.

HexSintax
btw stinkfist, MMORPG are pretty stable online, its not like other games, the reason why you play-to-play is so they can maintain the game as well as they can, so dont fret...

oh, theres still the possibility for Animatrix 2!!

stinkfist462
i wsh ....... i beg for animatrix 2................. and a good gameplay mmorpg...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.