The Hulk seizure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Ok I have to pass this story on to as many people as possible. It is the funniest shit i've heard in a long time. Infact i just now stopped laughing. I was sitting here on the computer, the news came on and told a story about a seven year old boy. The reporter said after seeing the Hulk movie A seven year old mentally challenged boy tried to get himself mad and had a seizure. His parents said he was running into the wall headfirst, and punching himself in the face to get himself mad, the parents said after they got him to quit hitting himself, he started getting really red and clenching his fists. He suddenly dropped on the floor and started going into a seixure. When the doctors asked what happend, the parents said he was was trying to turn into the hulk. KLL

pablo007
laughing out loud kids are dumb

VallejoKid707
ahh poor kid...

silver_tears
thats not funny sad thats so sad sad

Tex
Poor kid sad

It would have been funny had the kid not been mentally challenged.

silver_tears
omg the diva shows compassion eek!

pablo007
retard or not it's funny

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
the fact that the kid is a retard just hightens the intensity of the humor LOL

Tired Hiker
That's messed up.

pablo007
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
yeah it's kinda like when old people fall down stairs. It's a horrible situation, but at the same time un deniably hillarious

Tired Hiker
Heres the lyrics to one of my favorite band's songs. I thought it would be approprtiate for now.

Help The Aged by PULP.

Help the aged, one time they were just like you: drinking, smoking cigs and sniffing glue. Help the aged, don't just put them in a home. Can't have much fun in there all on their own. Give a hand, if you can, try and help them to unwind. Give them hope and give them comfort 'cos there're running out of time. In the meantime we try. Try to forget that nothing lasts forever. No big deal, so give us all a feel. Funny how it all falls away. When did you first realise? It's time you took an older lover baby. Teach you stuff although he's looking rough. Funny how it all falls away. Help the aged 'cos one day you'll be older too - you might need someone who can pull you through. And if you look very hard behind the lines upon their face you may see where you are headed and it's such a lonely place. In the meantime we try, etc. You can dye your hair but it's the one thing you can't change. Can't run away from yourself. In the meantimewe try, etc. Funny how it all falls away. So help the aged.

ragesRemorse
LOL maybe if they diddnt waste there life drinking and sniffing glue they wouldnt be old helpless people in old age homes, falling down stairs lol

Tired Hiker
Just like you.

ragesRemorse
Exactly! maybe if they were like me they wouldnt be sniffing glue or drinking at young ages, instead taking great pride and care in the human body and mind.

Tired Hiker
And that's gonna stop you from getting old? Ha ha ha.

ragesRemorse
no but it will give me a greater chance of being able to self reliant when i do grow old. Just because your old doesnt give people reason to give you respect. That is just bullshit.

Tired Hiker
Well, the old people I care about, I'm not sure what they ever did in their youth and if it was good or bad for they're health. I just care about them since they are good people and I hold nothing against them.

ragesRemorse
I diddnt mean to come off as someone hating old people. I hold high respect for certain elderly people. There are however older people and others who believe that all old people deserve respect just for being old. They shove this in your face. I've been told this since i was a child as many others are. I believe Only people who give respect deserve respect..I do although treat everyone with a certain level of respect.

Tired Hiker
And I respect you for that. You are a good man, Rage. Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way. I respect certain old people too even though I'm not sure what demons lie in their past.

Sylvannas
What the f**k? And then most of you call him a retard... What the f**k?

Tex
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/hell0/images/mistered.gif

ragesRemorse
i agree with you, i dont judge people on there past. Even though most people do when they find out about your past.

Strange how a sarcastic humorous event like the "hulk seizure" can find a topic in elderly respect. lol

Tired Hiker
Good call, Rage. And what the hell is Linds talking about? And Tex, is that Cindy Lauper?

Tired Hiker
Oh, I have never sniffed glue. Just for the record. I smelled it one time while I was building my Millenium Falcon Model, but that doesn't count.

ragesRemorse
i tried putting together a millenium falcon one time. I blame the way it turned out on the accidental inhaled fumes of the glue. You know how people always called the falcon the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, well when i was done, calling it a hunk of junk would have been a compliment.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.