It was like doing surgury on a family member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok my cd player broke ok so i am heart broken because in the last four years i have brought a cd player every singel day to school and yesterday it broke and i was unable to bring it to school or go to bed listening to it i felt awful but today i did some surgy on it and i actully fixed it took some things apart cleaned some shit and put it back a wa la it works i am very happy it is like having some u luv being brought back from the dead u can tell how much i luv music

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I know what you mean dude. Music rocks. big grin

DeNiro
ROB ZOMBIE RULLLLLEEESSSS i have been listening to him day and night for liek 1 month i luv him i get on kicks i will listen to him then incubus for a month then what ever to what ever

Tired Hiker
I like pulp.

DeNiro
never heard of them what do u they play

Tired Hiker
They play music about stuff that might turn your wife on.

DeNiro
laughing out loud big grin nice my music either is so loud it will break ur ear drums or it is shit u can shag to big grin

gcharlottepunk
Awwww....Deniro. You poor thing. I've never heard of PULP. But, if it's hard, I would probably love it!

Curl_Up&Dye
Rob Zombie is tha man! I love his music, but not his movie...

Treehuggerjanie
i love music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
But House of a Thousand Corpses was so cooool.

sheri
i like eminem he is hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.