post on this thread if u like going out with old shiverled up ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i had to post laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

pablo007
this thread's dumb

FallingBlue
i dont

royal_jester
eek!

FallingBlue
what? theres nothing wrong with killing babies....i swear...

pablo007
ur sick

FallingBlue
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
ur sick u guys like shivelred up old ladies in bed :X

pablo007
heheheh I never said I did

Tired Hiker
You are good at this DeNiro!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

FallingBlue
ah, but by saying that you posted too, you old woman lover

ragesRemorse
im one of those people that try and pick up 99 year old rich woman.They usually die before i can return with a drink though

DeNiro
hehehe too badd i got to go to bed i guess i will mess with the day time posters tommorw when i am in studdy hall haha they know nothing laughing out loud but i am with rages that plan is always good but jsut imagine a old wrinkely bag of sweaty flesh on u wiht moes and looks like ur grandmother oo goooddd u guys r sick laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
eah but thats why you get one suffering from alztimers. You convince them your there husband, go to vegas and get married before they remember anything. When they do you just make some shit up. I mean there old and constantly think there different people. If they wanna get it on tell them you just did.

Tired Hiker
Classic.

DeNiro
very classic or u can just say ur married not have to get married and keep reminding them what a will is

saucybird007
laughing what a crazy thread!! laughing out loud

BTW....i dont!!!! haha

gcharlottepunk
Who doesn't like saggy boobies?? Ha, ha! J/k. I don't either, just shriveled up old men! sick

Curl_Up&Dye
lol kinda like anna nicole and old men

Treehuggerjanie
i dont at all but i wanted to post just to tell you i dont! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.