Papa Roach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
do these guys till exist ?

FallingBlue
i dont know, havent heard anything new from em in awhiel, course i nly liked Last Resort

Bad Boy
Yeah they are currently recording their 3rd album with producer Howard Benson.

total metalhead
i hope theyre gonna quit soon. i really liked Infest but the only good songs on Lovehatetragedy were born with nothing, die with everything, she loves me not and M80, so i think theyve kinda out stayed there welcome. you guys should try Static X. theyre much better.

in flames
ya static-x creat good music..simple and forward and the vocal is good

papa roach just ripps iron median off and there latest album l.h.t was terrible

in flames
ya static-x creat good music..simple and forward and the singer is good

papa roach just ripps iron median off and there latest album l.h.t was terrible

total metalhead
your so right bout Static X, but Papa Roach have quite an original sound i think. most rap metal uses a lot of sound effects and sampling and stuff, but they just stuck to guitar/bass/vocals/drums and the occasional scratches.

Bad Boy
LHT was a great album!

loserib
i liked infest pappa roach are from around here somwhere sacramento or vacaville i cant remember wich one i use to watch them years be fore they hit big

total metalhead
kool have they got any unreleased stuff that you heard back then?

loserib
not really but i do know thatr by the time broken home came out it was allready a few years old

bordom
I think Paparoach is pretty good from what I've heard erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.