Tony hawks underground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
just bought this off my friend for fifteen dollars. Diddnt really want to,but i planned that i'd pay 15$ then trade it in for 20 dollars credit at gamestop.

I decided to keep it though, atleast for a little while. It's surprisingly entertaining. Has a few nice twists from the previous 4. They deffaintly added some new features and abilities that keep the series alive. The Levels are even shorter than the fourth one. This does get on my nerves,but there still loaded with stuff to trick off of. Any one play it?

carnage713
i i liked this one i liked how it was more realistic and how u had to get sponcered and stuff

ragesRemorse
yeah i thought that was a nice addition, i liked how you can choose your sponsor. However i thought it would be better if you had to do more to get sponsered

worldindustries
Is it fun?

SetoKaiba
its the best in the tony hawks series I loved how you did not have to stay on your board you could get off walk around get up on something and then acid drop off! or just chill and do all kinda of different stuff like drive I love it , has anyone made a park you can set your own objectives and even have an objective where you drive and you can create your own rail and everything its so tight!

ragesRemorse
yeah, with the whole being able to get off your board thing, its pretty impossible to ever bail . Seeing how you can go into caveman mode in the middle of a trick, thats cool. I dont bother with making parks. To me that has always been a headache. I'm sure i f i were good at it then it would be a different story

DracotheDragon
I have been wanting to play THUG and I want to know if it would be good to get. Please let me know. I have evry thps except 1 (because it sucked) and i love the series. thx

total metalhead
i cant play skating games. ive been skating since i was 10 and to me the video games are just so unrealistic, but i heard about this new one, and it sounds much more low-tech than the other ones, so i mite just try it.

surferrocker
Is it worth buying? I didn't like 2 or 3 and haven't tried 4.

ragesRemorse
yeah it's deffaintly a good game. I't the best of the series. It focused more on realism in the tricks, and elaborated on all the extra;s that you can get in the previous games. Put it this way. It's everything the other Hawk games arent. You can do everyhting you could in the others, but it's story based, with new additions.

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt buy it though unles your a die hard fan of the series or unless you can get it for like 20 dollars. I'ts incredibly easy. IT's all the bonuses that make it challenging.

Sugar Kane
Anyone got this yet? I've just ordered it (for PS2) and I was wondering what you guys think. Anyone? whistle

Tex
merging threads...merged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.