condoleance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Because this is a MAJOR catastrophe for me that I whitness;
I decided to post a thread here, just post your name (real name) and adres WITH the word condoleance (if this is correct spelling)
So that after a few days this would be a nice big one that we can send so they can see our support

yerssot
Roy Ceustermans
Sterrenlaan 27 3360 Korbeek-Lo
Belgium

condoleance

Jameous Woodshire
A moment of silence would probbaly be alot better than posting real addresses online.

Moment of silence

LanceWindu
I would really like to help you out but it is against my own policy to never give my name and address out on the internet.

keokiswahine
my condolences

Skull_crusher
Your almighty Scull_Crusher has a new target ladies and gentelman at first this was just a name but now for the cowards who did this...this is my way of life...my condolences go out to the families of the victims...

LanceWindu
I'm going to have to join the Airforce and (pardon my language) bomb their a####.

Skull_crusher
Im with ya Lace...

ToMacco
ToMacco St. Michael, MN

......................................................................................................................................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.