harry potter fakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rishi
i think a harry potter fake would be worth to reed because it would be like a harry potter + story
( iam getting book 6 and 7 on saturday)
anyone interested i send it to them
NO KIDDING

Beano
how can you be getting HP book 6 and 7 when J.K has only started writing book 6 and book 7 hasnt been written yet??

Phoenix
it would be abit like fanfiction reeeely...

rishi
well do u want it or not

Tonks
Well. My bro' got one of those. he had the whole thing wrong. Like this is what happend.:

Harry and Dudley were basiclly freinds. cause Duddley found his mothers Watch. it had a Snake and it was green!(so off) then Dudley got Hawii tickets for his b-day. and for you info. Harry is not back for Dudleys b-day!

Then the Order of the Phoenix was like way wrong. this is what happens. Harry like Great- Great-Great Grandfather saved all the Pheonix's so one of his decedances could have one wish. so Harry was going to wish his mother back.

And what Dumbldore told him was way wrong. He said that Lilly Potter was one of Voldemorts Followers. so he sent her into James to spy on him and Dumbledore. Then she ended up falling in Love with James. so then she left Vlodemort. and went and Married James. and Had Harry. Then Voldemort got mad because Lilly wouldnt give Harry to him so he went and killed them.

It was a weird book. so dont read them guys. you will think that is the right book when it is not. and it is dumb!!!

Beano
email me one of them if and when you have typed one out

Corran
They can't be worth reading, surely the difference in writing style and capabilities between JKR and the fake ones would differ enough to make you not enjoy the stories the same.

Andrew WALK
It sound to me like it wouldent b woth the read

rishi
i have a Fake of book 6 and book 7. they are really cool. I have finished reading 6 and its interesting. in these fakes dumblesdore is the bad guy but voldemort also. harry uses the 4 unforgivable curses and kills seven peope. i won't tell you more or the story will ge spoilt for you.

BOYAKASHA

rishi
oh by the way if you want it add me to your msn messenger. my account is [email protected]

sadge
where do u get the books from i must read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
I read this weird fake called harry potter and the others. Dracos dad died, and his mum got married to Serious Black. So now Harry n Draco r like related somhow. And draco has a girl friend in America. She used 2 live in England but she moved see...

chic_sxydiva
harry potter and the psychic serpent. has anyone read it? it's a really good fanfic.
bunny

Phoenix
4? I thought there were only 3? - imperio, crucio and avada kedavra

Schizo_n_me
yeah, me 2 huh

chic_sxydiva
they made up a new ones (fake HP).

Miss Unknown
Some good fanfics are by Cassandra Claire - the Draco Triology: Draco Dormiens, Draco Sinister and Draco Veritas......they are very well written....evry good plots and very funny or could make you very emotional.....they are quite famous fanfics these. Has anyone read them?

Schizo_n_me
no, the unforgivable spells

rishi
well this is callearry potter and the ring of the ancients.
oh and neville and some few others are death eaters aswell

chic_sxydiva
are they really good?

Phoenix
Can you post links to them?

rishi
they are very good and what do you mean by pos links o them?

chic_sxydiva
i think u can search it at googles.

Phoenix
can you give us the web address

rishi
nope i can't because its not on a web i suppose its a sort of professional private writer whose wrote it but maybe i can get you his e-mail adress because i got the book on a floppy. its quite long

airangel429
if you have the book on a floppy..why not send it via email...it might take awhile..but we could print it out ourselves?

rishi
of course if i send it on the msn messenger it takes about 9 or 10 minutes. And if i copy and past it all it will just be too mest up. there are no page numbers but it is in order

myredmirage95
oh man i am soooo late for this thread! ive read these books by harrywriter and they are sooooo awesome! I havent read the 7th yet cuz it kept saying he was on 67% finished with it...
RISHI!! i sent you an email and added you to my msn pllllzzzzzz send me that 7th book!!!!

Remuslupin
Do you mean hpfanfiction.net????

Unicor777
I also got the 6 book by harrywriter haven't read it yet... but you guys please include me in the messanger i would like to recive the 7 book....... [email protected]

myredmirage95
yeah.. hpfanfiction.net i think i read on there that harrywriter gave up the site to some of the mods on the site and they couldnt afford to keep it up or something. very depressing since i enjoyed the site very much. I added that rishi person to my msn messenger and tried talking to them when i saw them online but they wouldnt talk back and then they logged/blocked me... but whatever. I'll get that book from SOMEONE rishi... u hp fan fic nazi! lol

myredmirage95
oh yeah.. if i get the book ill make sure to share with u unicor and plz read that 6th book... it is so awesome! his books are better than the real

The Alpha
It'll make the fun out of the coming books.

myredmirage95
rowling's coming books? if thats what u mean, then i dont really care. she hyped up order of the phoenix and it turned out to be very disappointing. If she takes as long to write the next book as she did in this last one and it sucks as much as it too, then i dont even know if i want to read the last one. i was VERY impressed with harrywriter's works.. he was imaginative and gave the readers the kind of storyline they wanted while still having the twists that make a story great. if he ever published a book id be first in line to buy it.

eezy45
Heres a link to HP and the psychic serpent
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=288212
on top theres a dropdown to choose the next chapters.

Unicor777
myredmirage95: I expect you . 10x

*Danii*
I've not read any fanfics, but I've read Barry Trotter. Its funny in parts but a bit weird.

Phoenix
Oh, Barry Trotter's god! kinda adult tho... laughing out loud

myredmirage95
you expect me. 10x? what's that mean? lol thnx eezy for the psychic serpent link

Clovie
i read some adult ff 'bout sirius and remus relationship stick out tongue
and olso a part of sth called hp and ... serpent.. but i haven't got time to end it... sad

eezy45
oh yea. its really funny stick out tongue
but not the book for the reeeeaaaalll obsesseds: they would be mad at the author
laughing laughing laughing

prinze
yep your rite

Zerotronic
Hi everybody. New here. i found an address where you can download Cassandra Claire's draco trilogy for any body who is interested send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Cheers!! Happy Dance

azyne
OH!!! I read the Cassanda Clair Draco trilogy. Not all of it, no no no. A chapter or so. Got so horribly sick of it. It's the Draco/Hermione one, right? I'm quite close-minded about my R/H ship, so this one almost made me vomit. I might be mistaken, but I think it was the Draco trilogy.

EzzyIce
can u please give me the link to those, if u have them?

cheers darl! stick out tongue

myredmirage95
I just finished reading HP and the Psychic Serpent and Hp and the Time of Good Intentions by Barb... one word "WOW"! I highly recommend these 2 books for HP fan fic lovers. You can find the fan fics by searching for the titles on google.com
Thanks to those who mentioned these books earlier in the thread! Now I'm gonna scamper off to start reading the next one...

H.Potter
i have a the 5 , 6 , 7 fake books their just great.first when i read it i tought the J.K.Rowling wrote it..It was that good..i will givemy mail for msn mesenger anyone who want these books i could send them by mesenger. My Hotmail Adress : [email protected]

Rishi add you on my mesenger i would like you to send me sende fake book the 7 th book...The one after Harr Potter And The Ring Of the Ancients .i read the ring of the ancients but you said that you had the 7 th i couldn't find that . can you send me it by msn mesenger i added you so will talk from there....

P.S. anyone who wants the other 3 books can add me up and i could send them their just great and i'm really upset i finished it all sad

ynowofalltimes
Have any of you read the Paradigm of Uncertainty series? It's by Lori Summers. If you don't like H/Hr then you won't like them. But, they really are good.

Chelse_gladrin9
its SIRIUS s-i-r-i-u-s ( sorry, i coulsnt help it. its the perfectionest in me)

H.Potter
YNOWOFALLTIMES Is there a chance that you could send it to me ? i will be most pleased if you do.If you have msn mesenger please add me my mail is [email protected] if you don't use mesenger please send me it by email please i really want to read it !.

HP_I_LuV_ChO
Ok people, im new to this thread, but not new to harry's world i know a LOT, u can ask me anything, to tell ya the truth, i even know JK rowling, but not too closely, but i DO know a person, who does know her VERY well, and that person told me something, RISHI, this is for u -- HARRY POTTER AND THE RING OF THE ANCIENTS(6th one) isnt FAKE, AND THE 7th ONE SHE's Just written half of......

HP_I_LuV_ChO
ok, more from me.....There ARE 4 unforgiveble curse, the last one is most horrible, so horrible that even the darkest wizard dont speak of it....Dumbledore isnt actually bad or evil, just that he wants to change the world, but when he sends a message of peace- no one listens(Obviosly) and so he's forced to do it the EVIL way, and so he "HIRES" Voldemort, YES, i repeat, DUMBLEDORE IS VOLDEMORTS Father, i Shall not reveal more than this for now......

HP_I_LuV_ChO
ok i made a mistake, dumbledore is voldemorts master, not father. SORRY...

I Love Sirius
You know HP I LuV ChO, there's a thread that Phoenix closed where you claimed to know JKR VERY well and that she GAVE you book 6, and now here you're saying that you don't know her that well but you know someone who does? Come on! Like they said in the other thread, JKR won't even tell her own family what she's writing, much less someone else. Look, just be honest because we're all here to discuss HP stuff and we're all doing it in fun. Don't feel like you have to lie about stuff to get people to like you or talk to you. I'm not bashing you, but I know that no one else would like to read lies.

HP_I_LuV_ChO
HELOOOoooooo, I Aint lying, the other one, Well to tell ya, i DO belive JKR has written ring of ancients, because i dont think thats a fanfiction, its TOO good to be, and i DO know some1 close to JKR, and thats wat he told me- He got it from JKR, so im just repeating what he's said, and also, im telling yo this, im not 100% sure that it IS the 6th one ok?

tigress
have you read any on
www.fanfiction.net
there are stories catered for everyone. big grin

H.Potter
Sorry there is a miss understanding...I haven't got the 7 th book of HarryWriter...I've got another one..Sorry for the misunderstanding....There is alot of people looking for the 7 th.I hope one of you will find it...Until then search search search....

Lady_Eowyn3
hmm these sound like interesting fanfics, i was reading one b4 about draco/ginny, but i lost the webpage, oh well, now there's one that i'm reading on sugarquill.net, it's old, i found a link on this ron page, n it's really good, although it's pre fifth book n it makes some references to previous books n some comments dat rnt true after the 5th book, but it's about after the gang leave hogwarts, it's really cute, after voldermont is defeated n harry, ron, hermione, n ginny r living in a cabin w/ lupin n sirius, it's interesting but really loooong, oh n neone w/ good fics just add me to their messenger it's [email protected]

ladygrim
smile

Iceman22

blaine4evercool
Hey, I read HP and the ring of Ancients 2.
There is only one word for it : BRILLIANTLY WEIRD. (ok then its 2 words)

But the writer (HarryWriter, I presume) says that he has planned a sequel and has already written a sequel. I didn't know of that.
Can any1 tell me what the prequel and sequels are ? I just want the titles. I can probably use Kazaa to download them.

So the prequel (5) and sequel(7). Does any1 know the titles ?

theholyone
I got ahold of one (supposedly the fifth) and it is seemingly written in the same style as JK. (its amazing) it holds great promis (only about half done reading it). I did hear a rumor though that Rowling may have written an alternate book 5 (could this be it?) any one want a copy just email me. [email protected]. its about a 2 meg file so take that into consideration. it is definately worth reading if you are bored waiting for book six.

impatientinky
i agree with phoenix. sounds no different to me than some of the long fanfics

emzy
I also agree, i think that even if they are really good, its still not the same. If you have heard that the copy you got was an original castoff, you should be aware. There are more and more fakes of JK's work, i don't think she would let something like that get out without letting anyone know about it, there would be massive hype around an original draft like that.

theholyone
I only have 50 pages left and let me tell you I am a firm believer it was Rowling that wrote this. (if you dont believe me you can always read it and show me why I am wrong)

MorganMalfoy13
I would love to read Harry Potter fakes if I COULD JUST GET MY HANDS ON EM! ARGG!!!!! If you know any perticularly by Harrywriter, could you please send them to me? Please? MY e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you! mad

MorganMalfoy13
Miss Catriona would like to know what Mr. Impatientinky has against fanfics? She would also like to say that to some your words would seem quite rude and to advise you to take care not to offend people.
Miss Catriona would also like to state that Umbridge is a bloody B!t$%
and think it a pity the centars did not finish her off.

impatientinky
i'm asuming that you are referring to yourself in the third person and to answer your question: i have nothing whatsoever against fanfics. i just finished a rather long one (38 chapters) last night and it was awsome!

so i guess i would say some might be well worth reading to pass some of the waiting time, but also not to expect it to be too much like jk's style. and another thing, i tend to sometimes get a bit hung up on a fanfic if it's really good or has something in it i really like and when i read the book it occasionally comes to mind. but i do rather enjoy those fanfics while waiting for the next book.

anyway, i don't think i was rude at all and hope noone took it that way. on the other hand i would have to say you're coming over a bit rude.

bianca

impatientinky
IS a hp fake the same as a fanfic?

angelsflame265
yea, the only diffirent really is its in print

impatientinky
thanks. smile and i asume that in one of those the writer would stick more to the facts and what's realistic or even probable?

MorganMalfoy13
How is howarts probable? wink

MorganMalfoy13
Miss Catriona would like to inform impatientinky that she did not mean to be rude, and is sorry if she came across that way.

MorganMalfoy13
Yes please, please send it to me! I wants it, I wants it! Give it to us! eek!

impatientinky
lol...glad we got that out of the way stick out tongue.
i meant probable to what's gonna happen next in the story.....like harry getting his firebolt back or ron and hermione getting together would be probable. a draco/harry relationship would not be ( sorry to all those who would love to see that happen smile )
bianca

MorganMalfoy13
Harry and Draco...wipped cream...handcuffs...mmmm! love bunny

impatientinky
laughing lol!

MorganMalfoy13
embarrasment Opps, did I write that out loud? Silly me! LOL!

tigress
I agree with morgan totally, seriousley though I got in to fics waiting for the goddess kk to get the next book out there are some very good fics out there I have many harry/ draco fics bookmarked feel free to pm me I'll send you some links.

lioness_pride
i think that sum ar worth reading but sum ar complete crap. basicly, i agree with tigress n morgan. if anyone has any good ones pm me pleez! stick out tongue

shaber
I've read a little of the translation into English of a Chinese fake Book 5 and it was rubish; nothing like Harry Potter at all in any respect.

MorganMalfoy13
I finally have Harrywriters books! If you want them, e-mail me at [email protected]

RezaKR
I read them , too (I mean book 5 (The Order of the Phoenix) and Book 6 the ring of Ancients)) but I didn't find book 7.

Please if you have it, send it to me.

my Email is [email protected]

* Sorry My English is Terrible, I can only read

penpen22
i agree with i love sirius Joanne is'nt even telling her family what she is writting. i would know im her daughter jessica.

penpen22
hahahah im just crappin you guys... im responding with this quick cause i dont wanna get sued or somethin lol

~Air Angel~
MERGED

Jedi-Knight 8k2
What a stupid thing to happen Dumbledore bad? HARRY KILLS?

ladygrim
no expression

Aldarion
i know I'm probably a bit late ( big grin ) but could anyone still in possession of harrywriters books (5.;6. & if you have found it, the 7.) mail them to me or perhaps post a link where i can download/read them. reading
thanks!
yes

[email protected]

Nodoka
Can someone please send me them also sad i've only have the physic snake, can some send me the other?

send it to:
[email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.