Who gave her the courage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
I wonder,Hermione couldn't say Voldemort's name in all the HP books except book 5.Where did she get the courage.Yes you might say Harry,but y is Ron still afraid to say?Or is he just a big baby.

[Ms_dEaTh]
If you look at this point of view, it actually took her 5 years in the wizarding world to say his name.

Ron is more scared to say Voldemort's name because he had been brought up in the wizarding wolrd all his life and was taught not to say his name whereas Hermione and Harry was not.

airangel429
true...which makes me wonder if JK will kill off Ron...since Hermoine isn't afraid

qwerty1
This sounds weird, but I would amost rather see Harry get 'killed off' than Ron or Hermione. I still think they are all going to make it.

qwerty1
As for Hermione saying the name - I think it's her rational nature shining though - doesn't she say something to the effect that: now that he's back, they should start treating him like something real - rather than the bogey man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.