Ive Seen Ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
ITS ****ING AWESOME WO HOO WOO HOOOOO I ****IN LOVE IT!!! HELL YA!!

ElBiUs
Me... me... me... Me too! laughing

forumcrew
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ginerninja
Dammit i dont know when i can see it, or even IF i can. Dont have much time nowadays you see.

forumcrew
make time!! do it now

DidjitalAnomaly
*sigh* they postponed it on my place...

ElBiUs
run boy!!! its gorgeous...
Cooooooooooooolllllllllll...

get your http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif to theaters...

DidjitalAnomaly
I think im goin to sit tight and just wait till saturday......... phew..

Ice_Lightningo3
I thought it was well rubbish!!! Thank you WB for ruining Matrix for memiffed

forumcrew
well the matrix belongs to the WB so its their movie.. they cant ruin it they made it its what it is.. do you understand it?

Ice_Lightningo3
I mean Larry and Andy....
It was meant to answer Questions for us....instead it didn't...The Matrix Movies were meant to make you think....not make your head hurt from being rubbish!mad

audioheem
WELL THAT FILM WAS AWESOME. I think it successfully answered everything you wanted answering. I just got back from it smile

SpikeSpiegel
so how many *'s (out of 10)?
Of course they won't answer all your questions I already knew that, they said the same for the final X-files and after that I was like, eh?

forumcrew
they did answer them.. and made u think u obviously didnt get it

SpikeSpiegel
who were you talking ot? I haven't seen it yet (swears)

forumcrew
i was talkin to ice

forumcrew
i thought mifune and seraph were both awesome as supporting characters. Mifune was just a bad ass and i liked how seraph was in control

BIOS
i cant see it till tomorrow mad

Sifer
Amazing.

BIOS
I think I will like revolution so far all the people whose opinions on the matrix movies I agree with have liked it so I am pumped rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.