Cyclops cry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
Has Cyclops ever cried if he hasn't could he?

_CYCLOPS_
Why not? I do not see any reason he could not... the only difference is that he could have to be careful when he wipes his eyes.

gambit88
well it's like would his mutation affect his crying what would his tears do or look like ya know what i mean

RemyLeBeau
I get what your tryin to say,.I've never thought about that before,.but Im sure he did when Jean died.

_CYCLOPS_
THAT WAS NEVER PROVEN TO BE TRUE!! Just like Mary Jane was never proven dead (Spiderman)

However, I see no reason why Scott cannot cry. His eyes emit the blast, so I do not see how his tear ducts would be affected.

I got one for you: CAN NIGHTCRAWLER GET FLEAS??

Darth Vicious
I believe he cried when he had to let his son Nathan(Cable) go into the future so his life could be saved!

maifoshis
ahh thats so sweet

Elanor
Why couldn't he cry? I think he could, but maybe he hasn't cried so many time. He is a leader who doesn't show his feelings but sometimes he also cries. I think...

DezW
I saw it in the comics: he could cry. he has tears, everything.

Paola
Oh my poor baby..... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

bester
duh! i think it will be difficult for him to cry. his powers are comong from his eyes, ammm... I saw him crying, (when they thought jean grey was dead on X-men 2) but I think his tears are stuck on his visor! I didn't saw even one drop of tear...

Kes
laughing out loud

lol all he needed was a fish and his visor would ba a tank big grin

Elanor
We can't see any drops of tear in the films, but we can in the comic!

gambit88
what kinda fish? a goldfish?!? my goldfishes name is moby dick cuz he's so small lol

Shadow_King
i saw him cry in the cartoon show

Paola
laughing out loud ........ Kes & gambit88 you're soooooooooooooooo funny laughing............ you know I was kiddin right mad..... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.