Kingdom Hearts 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lulu
Does anyone know about KH2?

Lulu
Supposeably its about Riku. I don't exactly know when it is coming out. I know japan is probably getting it next year. I want to know was in the dark cloak in the trailer for it? Does anyone know?

worldindustries
I f it comes out I'll get it if I can.

el_barto
look at the trailer for it in my profile

el_barto
oh and its bout sora

fungrl515
i know the characters etc from this website, i'll get it in a sec, but sora looks positively awesome. he was in my avatar for awhile. hold on.

§€phì®ø‡h
From the other Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer, not Deep Dive, it is about Sora and some other unknown characters. You see Sora, he looks a lot older and he basically has the same outfit, 'cept its blue. The heartless have abs now, and there are a lot of hooded people like the blonde glow eye character from Deep Dive. And Riku is nowhere to be found, and King Mickey is an unknown (hooded figure).

§€phì®ø‡h
And I can't find any KH2 pics, so if anyone knows where some are, tell me.

gambit88
oh man when did sora learn moves like that thank you so much el barto that trailer is awsome!!!

Lulu
so its about sora. who is the person on the top of that building though?

§€phì®ø‡h
The one with the long silver hair in Deep Dive? That's Riku. But in the other trailer, you can't see Riku at all. Unless he's an unknown...Probably...

gambit88
man what was up with mickey though he was like flippin out there

Lulu
he was flippin out wasn't he?

Millie
I agree he was a little weird.

Lulu
ya

noneok

noneok

noneok

noneok

noneok

noneok

Lulu
cool pics

noneok

noneok
not done

noneok
.........................................................................................................................

noneok

noneok

Lulu
confused big grin

noneok

noneok

Lulu
more?

noneok
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

noneok
thats all

noneok
it comes out december 2004

Lulu
in the US or Japan?

el_barto
i think its in both

el_barto
go to google and find out

Lulu
k thanks

§€phì®ø‡h
I've gone to google and searched everywhere. I found nothing, if anyone found anything else, lemme know.

Lulu
ill look

§€phì®ø‡h
Thanks big grin

Lulu
sure no prob.

Lulu
its supposed to come to Japan and the US near the end of 2004. At least that is what the site said. i hope it was right. i really want this game. it looks like fun.

gambit88
those pics are awsome now i'm dying to play it

Lulu
i know ive been waiting ever since i beat the first one.

el_barto
the first one was cool i hated the dragon in expert mode i still cant beat that doughter of a ***** **grumbleDAMNITgrumble**

el_barto
go to www.ign.com and look for it

JKozzy
Me=wants a LOT
Anyone wanting the TGS trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2, here's the link (3 min 30 sec): http://kh-2.net/movies/kh2trailer.wmv
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

BLACKANGEL
i really cant wait to play that game

§€phì®ø‡h
All I know is sometime in 2004

GAB#10
I can't Wait Either. KH2 is supposed to come out Fall 2004

JKozzy
Fall '04 in Japan, not sure about US or UK releases.. sad

JKozzy
However, you can see a 3 and a half minute trailer for it here!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

JKozzy
*bump* This deserves to be higher..

el_barto
THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS

BTW:it comes out December 2004

TrAnCeDuO
i heard there is a character with double keyblades in it....are there any more ff charachers in it?

auzi640
does anyone know were i can find kh 2 trailers besides deep dive and the one at the end of the game?

JKozzy
We don't know.. sad
http://kh-2.net/images/game/big/02.jpg
There's the double keyblades thoughbig grin

JKozzy
Buddy. Read two posts up and you'll find the TGS trailer. Here's the link if you're too lazy to even read that much. http://kh-2.net/movies/kh2trailer.wmv
Don't say I never did anything for you.

Tex
merging

JKozzy
Eep! It merged stick out tongue

auzi640
Thanks but that trailer was for kingdom heart, the first one.

JKozzy
Which trailer? The one that I posted is definetly Kingdom Hearts 2... duel keyblade kid, weird heartless, like 10 Unknowns and some random red dude... and a grown up Sora with King Mickey saving their butts... thats definetly not KH1

auzi640
well when i clicked on the link it was for kh1

JKozzy
... uhh... no it wasn't. Sure it was the same music.. and it had some of the same text. You might want to watch the rest of it. They're called "refreshers" for a reason... they show you what happened last time. Let me post some screens for you. If you had only waited a mere forty seconds you would've seen the beginning of KH2 footage.

JKozzy
Then....

JKozzy
And...

JKozzy
Kairi's potential "hometown" (flashback) or new character

JKozzy
New character... sorry but he's not in KH1

JKozzy
There he is again... don't remember fighting that big baddy in KH1 do we? Nope.

JKozzy
Hey look! SORA!

JKozzy
The Unknown...

JKozzy
Many Unknowns...

JKozzy
The gang ready to fight... hey Sora looks older in this movie.. so it isn't KH1.

JKozzy
Unknown uncloaking himself...

JKozzy
Duel keyblades... as seen in... Kingdom Hearts 2

JKozzy
Firey guy.. not in KH1

JKozzy
New enemy

JKozzy
Oh my... could it be...

JKozzy
...King Mickey?!

JKozzy
Notice the II on top of the heart... hence Kingdom Hearts 2

JKozzy
Thumbs up from Donald!

JKozzy
Work in progress. Playstation 2. Now I don't know whether to think you're too dense to watch the whole trailer, or if you had smoked too much when you did watch it; because I know for a fact those screens didn't come from anything near Kingdom Hearts 1.

auzi640
thanks, i guess my computer is just messed up. I'll try it again.

JKozzy
Okay! smile This time watch the whole thing, and be amazed!

scott
who is the dude with the red hair?

JKozzy
Nobody knows sad

JKozzy
...unless somebody else does..?

JKozzy
ANYONE???? sad

sith_darth_jay
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME LOOKS GREAT

i can't wait to play it.

and who the hell it's that guy with the red mask?

hey kozzy, is there a video with Quicktime quality?

JKozzy
Not yet... no
But hopefully soon! yes
You can be sure that I'll post it when it comes out wink

theflyingmonkey
hey Im new and i know some stuff on Kingdom Hearts 2. You see you get to be in multiple stories in this game. Cloud will be in and you can be him. You can be Kairi, Sora, and Riku. You even get to control Donald and Goofy for a period of time. All though Mickey is in the game you can not use him he is there just to save your butt in alot off problems. Hes like a summon

theflyingmonkey
ill make some later:O

chibi_cloud
to sith_darth_jay do u mean the guy sitting in the chair at a table speaking to the hooded figure? cos supossidly thats ansem hes back

sith_darth_jay
really, but it doesn't look like ansem at all...

flyinmonkey> wow! that sounds cool

can't wait for the game

JKozzy
And where did you hear this?

chibi_cloud
to sith_darth_jay if i can find the link again i will leave it on here for you to see where the hooded 'unknown' is talking to the guy in the bandages he says something along the lines of ' its dangerous them knowing our plans ansem.'

lewlaskin
The red haired guy is Ansem, sry to spoil, but u asked :-p

el_barto
how can that be ansem ANSEM IS DEAD

lewlaskin
you dont have to believe me, jus tellin you wat i kno

lewlaskin
supposedly everything will become "clear" when the GBA game comes out Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories. So I HIGHLY suggest playing through that before KH2

theflyingmonkey
im replying to el_barto who asked how can that be ansem, you know how ansem supposedly died at the end of kingdom hearts, well sorry to spoil but he did not die at all, actually he teleported using the last of his energy, in doing so the color of his hair turned red, im not sure why i cant get that explanation from my source but that is all i know

el_barto
then why is this so caled ansem like 4' tall

JKozzy
Mind sharing this 'source' of yours with us?

theflyingmonkey
no he/she wishes to be anonomous why must you know anywayz im just saying things how do yo uknow im not lying?

sith_darth_jay
yes, how do we know you're not lying?

JKozzy
I'm guessing he/she also doesn't want his/her opinion to be taken truthfully. And if it in fact is a he or a she, I'm assuming this is pure fan speculation, and isn't from a reliable source. Case closed.

el_barto
god when i try and watch the trailers on winamp i can only hear the sound can some 1 help?

venomfan
i have a theroy altough far fetched, first has anyone here beat sephiroth in KH if so what happens, becuase of what i saw on a award show

el_barto
I BEAT SEPH I DID OH OH PICK ME PICK ME

venomfan
cool, you gotta tell me what happend if anything...

JKozzy
Don't... use.... Winamp..?

el_barto
seph stumbles back and teleports away

el_barto
but in final mix they do showdown of fate

venomfan
hmmm, well thats odd, a video game award show had a skit(done terribly made em both look like goons) of sephiroths confrontation with sora. and he says somthing about a much darker force than ansem, and maybe himself...anyhow im not sure but the new villian may be the most powerfull squarsoft villian ever. i also saw a site that said either Sephiroth or Ansem are 100% sure on returning for KH2. but i wouldnt be supriesed if both are in it.

King of ff
Hmmm. i might just add a reply...

For about a year ago ( I always Know all the new stuf about FF and KH when it is still VERY new ) i heard some news that could be very interesting.... I heard you talking about Ansem returning. I dont know anything about that. I've heard that there is a new villain but sadly i dont remember his namesad it's been long you know. Oh by the way... if you need any information about KH or FF just ask me cause i know ALMOST everything.

I dont know if this forum shows the E-mail adress so i will just wright it. [email protected] got it...I sure did

King of ff
Oh by the way... I can give you all a little hint about KH 2 that should make you all talk a bit hehe. Its something about... Oh got to go.........................................................................................................................JUST KIDDIN. Its about time and space... you know like Shuin and Lenne in ff X-2.
How do you like that

King of ff
Ohhh and to the guy that asked about what happends whaen you defeat Seph in KH.... Someone already told you i know but....He told you very quickly...well it is very quick i know but i will tell you exactly how.
He steps back ( Lokking hurt ) while holding his hand at his stomach. he looks upon you and then falls slowly back and then....dam dam dam he simply disapears in a flash of light and spirit like creatures ( Like the enemies in ff X ). Thats itsmile

King of ff
How do you lay out attachment...
anybody???

TrAnCeDuO
how come sephy dont say anything?

el_barto
DID WE MAKE THE VIDEO GAME?

TrAnCeDuO
it was just a another boring inane question by someone who couldnt think up anything relevent at the moment....geez lighten up a little...

venomfan
i have know idea in FF7 he wouldnt shut up, he always had somthin to say. now its like hes mute, and thats lame

el_barto
im pretty sure that guy with the RED BANDAGES is ansem

King of ff
hahahah....I found out about all the KH 2 stuff and i will tell you nadda.
now that i also know who the red guy is it all makes much more sense. oh about that Sephy mute stuff. Hmmm. He only talks when fighting, but that you know. It seems that he has got absolutly nothing to say to Sora... He only speaks with people he has buisness. Yep, im refering to the Cloud and Seph battle in Final Mix.
Another theori could be that he does not expect much from the little boy, so he will just teach you a lesson, and when you defeat him....he is to suprised and embarrased to say anything.ok....got it

King of ff
Ohhh, well. I suppose that it is'nt fun knowing all this stuff with out sharering it...well here we go. The guy with in the red clothes is....ohhhh sorry got to gosmile

venomfan
ok.......well do you know what he said to cloud?
and did you see the little skit on the G4 award show?
this may or may not impact KH2

Rainbow Breath
Hi big grin does n e 1 know who the villians are for kingdom hearts 2?

i was hoping it be just like 1 but you get to finish the whole disney worlds

JKozzy
No villans known as of yet, Rainbow, but there is a lot of speculation that Ansem is back. The Unknown that appeared in Final Mix may prove to be a villan, or an ally, there's no sufficent evidence to prove his/her/their side(s) either way.

homer_clone
1 question do you think you can transfer data from kh1 to kh2?
cause that would be cool

JKozzy
Hmm, it would be cool. Who knows, it would be pretty neat, 'cept everyone's Lv100 so KH2 would be easy, which I don't want.

homer_clone
click here to go to a trailer for advent children!
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

JKozzy
Wrong thread stick out tongue

homer_clone
I know sry

lilmei26
does anyone have the video for the secret ending of kh1 .. supposedly its also the trailer for the 2nd one...

JKozzy
Just go online and find it... gametrailers.com should have it. Otherwise search on Google or Kazaa...

homer_clone
kazaa is illegal....... I think

sith_darth_jay
something i just notice kozzy:

the new town (the one with train) the hollow bastion castle is right there in the middle....

look at the upper left corner

sith_darth_jay
and the kids are sitting in the hollow bastion castle

one more thing: the girl with the yellow dress looks like selphie, the other one looks kinda like zell, and the new character (the one with two keyblades) looks like tidus... i know it may not be him, but

JKozzy
No, only if you use it illegally. It has plenty of safe content on there, otherwise it would be gone. A trailer is completely legal.

JKozzy
Hmm, good points, Sith. Nah, it can't be Tidus, that would be too.... Square for Kingdom Hearts I think. Must be a new char. As for being Selphie, she Tidus and Wakka were from Destiny Island, so why would she be in Hollow Bastion? Perhaps it's a lookalike, or... maybe it is her?messed Oh no, I've gone crosseyed.

juggernaut26
when does it come out again?

JKozzy
I think Fall 04 for Japan and Spring 05 for US... hopefully earlier... we'll know more at E3... E3... big grin

sith_darth_jay
it does look a lot like her

and this pic: i'm pretty sure that's kairi and the town where she, sora, tidus, wakka, selphie and riku lived, cuz the camera moves and at the end it shows a island that i think it's destiny island

god, i can't wait for this game....

one more thing: do you think there'll be FFIX characters this time around?

JKozzy
Maybe, but apparently some producer that worked on KH also worked on FF's 7 8 and 10, but not 9, which is why there are no 9 chars...

sith_darth_jay
that's weird

JKozzy
It's logical, I'd rather have my work in a game than someone else's...

tbones527
Can anyone give me a working link for the Deep Dive video? I've tried so many of them but they don't work... and I need to see that because KH is one of my fav. games.

JKozzy
Use Kazaa Lite K++, I think every internet site has taken it down.

sith_darth_jay
el_barto had a link in his sig, you should PM him and ask

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>