Rev-Read if you have seen it only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex-Neo
Well i tought the movie was very good and i loved it all but there is one thing puzzling me and thats this.
1. is the little girl 'The One'? and what was so special about her and what was special about the sun comig up at the end she said she did it for Neo but why? any one know?

Evil Dead
Sati is not the one..........the matrix didn't Reload like it had the previous times when the one had entered the source. At the end when all the destruction disappears, the Matrix did not reload......they merely "changed things" to get rid of all of the destruction. Hence the black cat passing as a reference to when this happened in Matrix 1 when they changed the building to brick up all the windows.

Sati was so important because she represents the future of the Matrix. She was born without purpose.........she was the product of two machines loving one another, nothing more. Machines now know how to love......

Alex-Neo
ok thx smile

forumcrew
theres a bigger thread about rev too alex if you want some more info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.