Hermione vs Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo_n_me
Who bo you think would win in a battle between the 2 of them?
*eh-hee-hee-hee* wink eek!

hotsauce6548
it would probably be hermione cuz she has a wand and u can do pretty much anything wit a wand. yes

Schizo_n_me
laughing Yeah but Trinity's with neo and neo'd be all "the one" to the rescue! Nah but yeah, maybe hermione would disarm him, or disable him.

Miss Unknown
Yeah, but Hermione's got Harry who'd be all "Harry Potter, the boy who lived to save everyone"......so maybe Hermione and Trinity would battle and Harry and Neo would battle.....and Ron can...erm...help.

Schizo_n_me
By collecting butterflys smile

khalla
Definately Trinity
she could kick little H.P girls ass!!!

Schizo_n_me
No Hermione knows way more spells than Harry...she could hold her own ground. It has come to my attention that these threads are pointless. We'll never decide wink

StrgzrCndyPixie
yep but there fun anyway

qwerty1

Miss Unknown
Hermione might be too nice....and butterflies are really dangerous, Ron would win both Trinity and Neo. smile

LindsIsTightK
Hermione would win if she was ever in real danger. She has a wand and she could just cast a spell on Trinity if needed.

Phoenix
CLOSING... WILL RE-OPEN IF PM'D WITH INTEREST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.