I have a couple unanswered questions about Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkandjunk
I just wanna clear some stuff up before I see the new flick.

How does Neo have the powers outside of the matrix? I used to think it was because he chose love over Zion, but in all the screens behind his past selves, they're all choosing love as well. What was different about this time? Cause throughout the whole thing people were commenting on how he was catching on faster than the previous ones.

The guy laying on the table at the end is Bane (with Smith inside) right?

At the end Neo is saying how the prophesy was a lie cause he went to the source and the war isn't over....But he never got to the source. He only got to the Architect and instead of going to the source, he went back to the matrix to save Trinity. Was he lying saying that he got to the source or is it a flaw?

Here are some general Matrix questions...

Why do they need a landline to get in and out with? they talk with cell phones but transport with land lines, what's the difference? Both the cell and the land is part of the matrix, hence a computer program.

The Agents track down Neo and otehrs by seeing what norlam folks see and then occupying their bodies. If the Agents knew Neo was the next target, why didn't they just pay attention to him and occupy his body when he met Morpheus?

How do people plugged into the Matrix in those little pod things reproduce? You don't get pregnant just because your brain thinks you are, you have to have the physical chemical reation.

I'm not saying the Matrix is stupid if these are just oversights, I'm just wondering if there are answers.

forumcrew
punkandjunk> how neo has power outside the matrix is answered in revos.. your not saposed to know yet

yes that is bane and yes smith is controlling him

well his mind did touch the source (the oracle explains this) the proohecy was a lie mainly because the one was never meant to end the war.. he was meant to be another level of control.. even if neo choose the other door the war wouldnt end.. thats why he said it was a lie

Evil Dead
"well his mind did touch the source (the oracle explains this) the proohecy was a lie mainly because the one was never meant to end the war.. he was meant to be another level of control.. even if neo choose the other door the war wouldnt end.. thats why he said it was a lie"

Ofcourse we find out different in Revolutions......the architect was full of crap.

forumcrew
well we just find out that the architect didnt really know what would happen if neo took the other door.. he doesnt have the site cause hes not cool(prolly a cookie defficiency)

Evil Dead
and that the prophecy WAS true. Neo touching the source led him to be able to destroy the sentinals + bombs allowing him to reach the machine city and end the war. The one brought an end to the war by touching the source........then entering it at the end (which can be debated since it was never shown but he did die and is part machine/program......programs go back to the source when they are destroyed).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.