So......who would have thought it.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
most of the spoilers going around the net were completely true.....even down to the ending with the small convo. on the park bench...........even the lines quoted from the movie like Trinity, "I don't have time for this sh-t" in club Hel............damn.....

Neavrys
So ... Your entire plot of matrix is true or not ????

forumcrew
well there were tons of spoilers id say most werent that true.. the ones in the past 3-4 days maybe but i didnt read um.. i just read the ones by priest and that other guy who had the screening pass after i saw revos today and they were telling the truth

Evil Dead
I read a spoiler about a month ago that had all of this in it..........actually read another that was quite similar (all was true, but didn't go into such detail as quotes)...............

my entire plot? I've never posted any plot. I did post a spoiler that a guy named Speaks_the_truth wrote........it was false. Hope that helps.

forumcrew
dag.. thats why i didnt read um

Evil Dead
I read to spoilers that I can remember that were 100% real........I didn't believe them at the time. I hate having a good memory. After 15 minutes of watching Revolutions I was like "oh damn......they were right, I know exactly what is going to happen for the rest of the friggin movie"..............

Neavrys
AND ???

Did you fell sad about it ???

dave123
i cried at the end

and by cried i mean said "fu*king great film"

forumcrew
i know most of what was gonna happen too.. after all the trailers and interveiws.. most of the movie was pretty obvious

Evil Dead
a little.........but I picked more up than I probably would have had I not read the spoilers. I remembered the basic gist of everything that was to come so I could just sit back and watch it all unfold without wondering where it was heading...............made it a bit more pleasurable experience, still would have liked a little suprise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.