bizar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
On every page I want to see, I have to push refresh 2,3 times. Is that my fault or has it something to do with killermovies?

I was typing a reply, when suddenly I was 'warped' to a website, don't know which but it was a green with something like a telefon or something. What was that?

yerssot
It's debtbustersloan.co.uk

btw: edit didn't work on this

Ratcat
Yes, there dows appear to be a problems.

I amd getting a number of problems;

Automatic forwarding to Deptbusters.com for no reason
HTTP 500 Errors
Arror messages that say something about "component failed to respond within 5 seconds
Lot of 404 errors

Also, Dim ICQed me to say she is having problems as well. She asked that a let people know.

Raz
I've been having the same problems myself, apart from the 404 that you mention.

I've contact the host, and am just waiting for a reply. If you DO stil have a problem, then please let me know so I can fix it!

I've also removed the bottom banner temporary as it is causing too many probs.

yerssot
Now, I don't have the problems all of a sudden

Raz
Same here aswell smile

Although I'm still having to use the IP instead of the actual address to access the forum.

yerssot
Is killermovies related to that site?

Ratcat
Just for the record, I have been able to access the forum via the url continuously, never had to resort to the IP address at all.

Ushgarak
Same with me.

Ratcat
Also Raz, I think the 404 was from my firewall blocking the java autoforward from the banner ad.

LanceWindu
I'm not having any problems as of yet.

yerssot
With me, it was just for one day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.