Spoilers - Revos Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
----THERE BE SPOILERS HERE----

alrite, please settle an argument between me and a friend...

smith takes over neo at the end, and after all the light comes out of everyone, we see a body on the floor, please settle this.....

audioheem
Erm... Oracle... how can anyone think it's Neo? Lol, a black, female Neo.

Evil Dead
That is the oracle.........when Neo/Smith was destroyed all the bodies that Smith had copied himself into returned to normal. That was the Oracle's body that Smith was inhabiting while fighting Neo. When Smith was destroyed, the body went back to being the Oracle. That is why she was laying in the pit.

dave123
thats what i said smile

Evil Dead
then you were correct.

dave123
yes, i am smile

The Omega
That would indeed be the Oracle. I just watched it twice, and she has her face and the green dress on.
Neo vanished.

ITALIAN926
Yea, so why would Neo vanish but not anyone else? Hmm

dave123
unplugged?

forumcrew
yea hes dead.. and unpluged the machines took him away

dave123
hmmm, well he didnt die in the matrix, else his body would be there, so he must have died outside

forumcrew
he did die outside, the machines killed him

dave123
no they didnt, he was taken away respectfuly, plus they had a truce

Virus2nd
I thought it was something the machines did like an anti-virus program.

forumcrew
no they killed him before that dave.. thats how they killed smith they like surged energy through his body

dave123
but then neo would be dead on the floor....

Evil Dead
Neo is part machine.........this is a big focal point of Revolutions. He is connected to them....just as any other machine is. This is why he can sense them, destroy them, and even see them when he is blind.

What happens to a program inside of the Matrix when it is destroyed? It returns to the source........or escapes and hides in the Matrix as an exile. I assume that Neo was headed for the source after being destroyed...........remember the prophecy about Neo entering the source and bringing an end to the war? ......exactly.

forumcrew
well once they unplug him he wouldnt be in the matrix.. the reason the oracle was on the floor is because she is a program neo is a human

dave123
watch m1 + m2 (mainly m1)
when people are unplugged/killed in the real world, they just collapse, leaving a body

forumcrew
yea i remember.. but smith exploded destorying neos body.. maybe because the oracle is a program her body isnt destroyed

Evil Dead
when humans are killed while jacked into the Matrix........their bodies to still exist in the Matrix. Watch the first movie when Apoc and Switch are unplugged/killed........their bodies collapse on the floor and stay there. Their bodies are still in the matrix.

Neo is different.......he is not just human. He is part machine......he has the code of the anomolous program inside of him......and like I said, what happens in the Matrix when a program is killed? It returns to the source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.