The Blue Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
Okay... (Weeps again).
This thread are for those, who like me wept their eyes out at the end of Revolutions, and need kleneex and a cookie to digest this.
It blew my mind.
And my eyes are still swollen....

Woaw!

dave123
there were some sad moments.... but i didnt cry smile

poor trin sad wonder if we'll see neo agian?

i DID have a packet of choccy digestives (close enough to cookies) along with a bottle of coke, cheese burger, M&Ms, prawn cocktail crisps...

The Omega
big grin
Well, I did cry (both times)!
I must admit there were no cookies in the cinema, but water, cola, coffee, pop-corn and candy (I did do a marathon, hence the amount of snack).

I've taken the "What happened to Neo" to the official "for those who've seen" thread. This thread is just to comfort people who need a cookie and a kleenex (I wonder how Korri is doing?).

dave123
she's probably sent out a search team or summat...

mind u, i guess on the plus side for her, trin's dead and pers only got about one line

The Omega
Neo IS dead, too.
At least his body is. I suppose what happened to Neo's mind is one of the teasers for The Matrix Online.

dave123
and when the machines were attacking zion, i REALLY needed to go toilet, but i couldnt miss a minute >.<

dave123
explain why you think neo is dead.... he aint in the matrix cos he got jacked out, and the machines carried his body away...

i'm not saying i think he's alive, i just dont understand what killed him

ITALIAN926
Is it me, or did it seem like the machines pulled Neo's body and were about to operate on him? or it seemed like they were praying over his body.

dave123
doubt they would pray, i will have to watch it again soon to fully understand (possibly this saturday, then i'll get it on pirate, then i'll get the triple box set to account for my wrong doings

The Omega

The Omega
Italian> Operate on him? No, it just looked as if the handled the dead body carefully as a sign of respect.

dave123
can anyone cofirm - the oracle's bench... did it say in memory of thomas anderson? cos i seen a piccy of it, and that bench had a plaque, but i couldnt make it out sad

The Omega
There ARE indeed picture of a bench with that plate on it. But I didn't see if that was really THE bench at the end of Revolutions.
It probably was.

Verity
I cried like a baby!........http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/msn-cry.gif

SimplePriest
I'm cryin now

forumcrew
when neo said goodbye to morpheous i knew that was the last time.. i was like man this a crucial moment

Matrix_4_ever
werent ther 5 "the ones" before neo??
and in M1 tey said ther was a man born in side the matrix(the one)...rhigt??
so thats y i think neo will be back because the matrix was rebooted and
he will be born again.

Alias Neo
i was neally crying when neo died

dundarz
I don't mind admitting my eyes were a little moist when Trinity died. stick out tongue

The Omega
(Hands hankerciefs and cookies to those that need it - self included)

Matrix4ever> The previous Ones were NOT Neo. Neo is dead.

JediHDM
I cried When Neo and Trin left, i cried when Trin died, i cried when Mifune died...but when i saw the end, i was happy.

The Omega
JediHDM> Yes, it was SAD but brilliant. Wait until you see it again... When they make their good-byes and you KNOW what it means...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

priestjim
Yeah when Neo said goodbye to Morpheus and WE knew he was not coming back...I remembered everything like it was my life! When Neo met Morpheus and joined the Neb crew, when he became the One, when Trin kissed him...damn! BOOOOHOOOOOOO! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif no!! its not fair!!!

dave123
i cried when maggie died.... just cos she aint a main character doesnt mean she wasnt a good person

DisrupTer911
i'll admit it...i let a few tears come out when Trin died and Neo couldn't see her face one last time...

But to say that Neo was the ONE who was born in the matrix and died in it is false...the one that was BORN in the matrix was that face and voice that talked to Neo in the machine city.

The ending wasn't the best but it was sad when Trin dies and he dies and Morpheus doesn't get to see them and Niobe says..."thank you Neo"

I hope that Trin and Neo get reinserted into the Matrix and can live there...otherwise they'll see each other in Heaven cuz it looked like an angel he saw at the end.

dave123
quote morpheus "isnt that worth fighting for, isnt that worth DYING for?" pretty funny concidering he was only one on the Neb that didn't die (except for link)

Korri
i want him back sad

The Unknown
I'm pretty sure that the face was just the leader of the machines.
and Trinity can't be reinserted, she died in the real world...

priestjim
I believe Neo's mind is one with the Matrix now, not for any other reason, but because he had so many virtues and he was so close to the machines that they took it to understand and assimilate all of the beautiful things his soul owned!

The Unknown
Yeah, I think that we'll get to see Neo or Neo will have to do with the Matrix Online. At the end of Revolutions, I think that the machines were taking Neo's body to Zion.

priestjim
Damn! This is so touching! Can you imagine the scene? The machines taking Neo's body to Zion? OMG so many people will cry! And what about Trin? Her body stays there? Noooooo! She's a hero too she must be taken to Zion as well!

The Unknown
Well, since the machines and humans are at peace, I'm sure Morpheus and Link would journey to the Machine City to find Trinity.

priestjim
I hope so! Damn! I should stop thinking about the Matrix all the time! It's not real! It's just another movie! Damn...

The Omega

THISISNOTREAL2
humbra, i miss trin (weeps)

The Unknown
They should have killed Trinity some other way like the ship crashes and Neo is thrown through the window while the ship explodes, not have had her die like that. It was too sad.

Verity
I cried all the way from Trin dying to the end...and then continued home!
Even tho the end is full of hope...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> yes, very fragile, delicate creatures we are. Although, they were us, when they fought, we fought, when they died, a little piece of us died...it is sad, but true. And im gonna cry the entire movie, next time, cause i know what is coming...

The Omega
Well said, JediHDM.
And trust me... It IS tough the second time...
But there could be no happy ending. When Neo really did go blind the first time I saw it I was beginning to go... "Oh... They're going to do it..."

JediHDM
im trying to figure out WHEN i go back and see it, although i will need to take tissues this time...

forumcrew
ive seen it 3 times now.. its still touching

The Omega
Damn! ALL my regular movie-friends are busy this week-end!!!
Do I really have to go alone?!??!?!

The Omega
Better update this, so Korri can find it!

(Sets out handkerchiefs and cookies)

Korri
*takes the kleenex* oh i know....everytime i go to eat one of my cookies i see his wee face!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

The Omega
I know. It's sad...
Read the various posts here... You're not alone with the Kleenex...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Kyleh
Neo didn't die. Whenever he seen things, they were in orange. As the machines are dragging him he sees something inside of the machine.

The Omega

Korri
*starts singing Marilyn Manson songs*

The KKK took my baby away...

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nopity.gif

BIOS9
I think neo became part of the machine cause when trinity dies he couldn't se her "TRin?TRINITY?*uses hands to feel around*omg...no.." So that means he can only see machines in orange.... in the end it showed a clip of neo being pulled away and was like, really bright organge. so yea...

burlyman
i didnt cry, but i thought the saddest moments were maggie dead, and when niobe hugs morph and says something (i forgot)

JediHDM
yes, Neo died, however, i am almost POSITIVE NEO's MIND is still alive, and a part of the matrix...although (as you know) i dont bet, i would put money on the fact that Neo's mind is a part of the Matrix code now...

sith_darth_jay
could it be that neo's mind became another program inside the matrix?, cuz i was expecting to see neo's dead body, but instead we saw sati wokin up

JediHDM
I don't think Neo's mind became another program, but his mind may have been CONVERTED into a program, however, it would have been the mind of Neo/Smith, because they are one now.

burlyman
i havent catched up with all these spoiler threads yet, was this already discussed...

was the matrix 'reloaded' or just 'changed' ..mieow.....

cause when i saw that machine taking him away i thought it was eve taking the one to the source to reload

The Unknown
They couldn't take his body to the source, because his mind is destroyed or in the Matrix somewhere.

burlyman
yes.... huh but.....

The Unknown
His mind is disconnected from his body. They need his mind to reboot the Matrix.

mainframe
hi,this is my first post so go easy on me. big grin
*grabs tissue* i found it so sad when trinity died. i reallly wasn't expecting her to and it really caught me off my gaurd sad
i kinda expected neo to die but i was telling my self they won't do that.....how wrong i was. *shakes head* i despretly want to see it again but i can't find anyone to take me!!! *cries*
i'll find a way
still can't get over the ending...confused me a bit confused no
o and one more thing..... the look on neo's face when she died and the desperation on his face. he loved her so much sad *grabs more tissues*

burlyman
unknown> yeh ok... sad sorry.. i only just saw it and i was blown away... havent had time to comprehend..

The Omega
Mainframe> All my regular movie friends are busy this week-end, so if you fly over to Copenhagen....
Okay, maybe not!
(Hands you a tissue, and one to burlyman, too, for WHEN it sinks in).

I was certain Trin and Neo wouldn't die, since they already did. Oh, man, did the W-brothers mess with me. The exact reason for me believing Trin andNeo wouldn't die was the reason they DID die...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

MC Mike
Yeah... those parts are really sad... especially the way Neo holds on to Trin...

But I didn't cry, I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey.

burlyman
omega> i thought it was really sad, i just dont cry...
the sky bit was sad.. and when neo says to trin he wishes she could see it, light everywhere... and trins i wish i could have said on the rooftop.. when they leave morph... and when neo accepts smith, and when the machines jack him out, and take gim away...

The Unknown
Omega, do you think we'll see Neo in Matrix Online?

The Omega
Burlyman>... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif
Don't... Remind me of that... that stuff Trin said before she died.
"To tell you how grateful I was for the time we had together."
And the exact same music as when she kissed him in M1 and brought him back to life...
(Eyes go misty)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

The Omega

The Unknown
When the W. Bros run out of ideas, they'll probably put something about Neo in the game.

The Omega
Or they planned this all along...

The Unknown
Maybe the Twins will be in the game, and that's why they didn't die...

dave123
just realised, if the twins were alive, smith would have taken them over aswell, and he would be able to "ghost" or "phase"...

meaning that smith didnt get them, smith didnt pick up their ability/use it or they are dead

burlyman
as sifer says the bros said 'wander the matrix forever'

The Unknown
Yeah, I don't think that everyone in the Matrix was taken over (Club Hel wasn't taken over at the beginning of the movie), so maybe just enough people that it caused the Matrix to malfunction.

priestjim
Actually what didn't Smith take over Mero or Persephone?

dave123
all we know is, smith took over a LOT of people/programs

The Unknown
Maybe he didn't want to because he somehow knew they were against Neo... or maybe they're hiding somewhere. They could easily escape him with the keys.

priestjim
Smith had keys as well. How the hell would he be waiting for Neo inside the Metacortex building without keys?

The Unknown
Smith didn't have the keys... that was one of the Holes in the Matrix that I mentioned, but according to other people, since he's a virus, he can go anywhere, or something like that.

xeous
The best line of The Matrix:Reloaded :

"If I have made a mistake, kill me now"

I think that was the moment that defined Neo, what he was willing to give to humanity.

The Unknown
That's from Revolutions...

xeous
Yeah, I made a typo. Big whoop. If I was a W Bro you'd go and analyze it smile

The Unknown
I was just telling you...

The Omega
(Just settles into the Blue Thread again with a kleenex and weeps again)

dave123
i HAVENT got a pirate copy (wink wink) so i WONT be getting the exact quotes (wink wink)

The Omega
We're not alone here...

"MATRIX star Carrie Anne Moss admitted she cried all day..."
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/192/192exclusives/page.cfm?objectid=13548941&method=full&siteid=89488

burlyman
yeh... id say thats about how long her death scene was... wink

dave123
just watched it again, i still say its very good smile
i still aint sure what happened to neo, though, maybe we will see him again....

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

dave123
anyone want any particular scenes they wanna watch again?let me know which ones, if i can find a host (audio?)

SimplePriest
That film was amazing. It Truly was. I love it, and I will definitely get, and keep, the boxed set when it comes out. One word:
Masterpiece

burlyman
sad

The Omega
Burlyman> Ahh, don't worry. smile
The death of Trinity (and Neo) just struck something in me, so if you LOOK at me wrongly I break down and cry for no appearant reason... sad

It's beginning to be a nuisance. I'm running out of kleenex!!!

Dave> yes, please. Would you NOT get me the exchange from Trinity's death-scene??

(Waves to SP) Ah, there you are. Yes, wasn't it?

burlyman
omega> i mean ur making me sad now...
and yes yes big grin what a masterpiece it was

The Omega
Burly> Ah, no need to be. II'll be fine again in afew days...
Right now however...
(SiiiiIIiiiiighs)

JediHDM
Come on, everybody, everyone needs a hug after Revolutions...I know there are a lot of us who are sad, so, group hug...*holds out arms*

burlyman
*hugs monitor directed at everyone that liked rev*

dave123
sh!t, its gonna take 90 mins to upload a copy of revos that i dont have! this is gonna take a while.....

mainframe
*grabs more tissues* thanks omega. *sniff*
*hugs* i needed that. smile
and i think i've somone to go with me again cool
but still *lip trembles* i'm still so shocked sad

SimplePriest
I'm gonna go see it again tomorrow. I hope I can keep my composure this time... sad

The Omega

JediHDM
Yeah, i know...I saw the behind the scenes clip with Trin and Link and Neo and Morph, and when it happened in the theater, i knew, but i was deluding myself...i told myself, no, its not gonna happen, they're gonna live...and then, when they were falling, i was like, no...and when they hit, i knew. I knew she was dead, there was no saving her this time...it made me cry, and here, look at me, im tearing up AGAIN..."I can't take this"...

The Omega
(Pads JediHDM on the back.)
I know how you feel, trust me. It seems to be a universal feeling among the hard-core fans... This "tearing up" at odd moments...

mainframe
*nods head* sad i freel another hug coming on

JediHDM
*hugs mainframe* better?

The Omega
Oh... well! I didn't get to see it today. My "date" got the flu (bad excuse but well... tomorrow). So I'm beginning to recollect myself...
I wonder how long it lasts...

priestjim
Omega download the pirate copy of TCR and see it as many times you want to! wink

The Omega
priestjim> Hey, it's me! I'm a geeky fan, it's sacrilege to see it in poor quality! (Peers at $200 Matrix Umbrella at the moment) big grin

But thanks for the directions.

priestjim
I'd go and see it again in the cinema but I am an undergraduate and undergraduates don't have money. So I'll use my univ's bandwidth to download the movie and satisfy my thirst smile

The Omega
Ahhh. But uni is good. AFTERWARDS you won't have to! big grin

Angelsolovely
I for one don't think Neo is dead, maybe in body, but maybe not. Because in the 1st movie they took him out of the pods made by the machines. So that could be why the machine took him in the end, so he could be reborn, since they are the ones that initially made him, or maybe he went into a coma like state, because of an everload of power.

The Unknown
No, Neo's body is dead, but his mind is most likely somewhere in the Matrix. And what do you mean "reborn?"

Angelsolovely
Like in the 1st movie, when they got him out on the pods. Can that not just happen again and he would have a new body.

JediHDM
no, he cannot just be "moved" into a new body...it doesn't work like that...

Angelsolovely
I guess not, now that I think about it, he would have to be taught all over again. Oh well.

Yohan
I was crying when the movie was over because I wanted my 7 dollars back

SimplePriest
sad I had read a spoiler so I knew what was gonna happen. The funny thing is, we read it Before the press release of the movie had come out so none of us believed it. In fact over on The Last Free City they tore that spoiler to shreads. I gotta admit, when you read it, it didn't sound real at all. THEN, after the press releasal of the movie... much to my dismay, I found out that the spoiler was true. Sooo, I had to live out the next ten days of my meek existence Knowing what would happen in the movie. So, I unfortunatly couldn't get the shock or surprise that everyone else had when they saw it. I still loved it, and in fact, the more I reflect on that movie, the more I grow to Love it. Oh well, that'll teach me not to read spoilers anymore. *sigh*

On another note, I get to see it again tomorrow night. I can't wait.

SimplePriest
Yohan> blink you wanted your money back?? But why... In fact, I feel horrible because I didn't get out to see it today. I want to do my part in making this the number one grossing movie/trilogy/franchise ever.

big grin which is sad because I don't even vote, but I'll put my hard earn money down on a "movie" to make a difference big grin

JediHDM
Simple> laughing
i read the spoiler, but i discarded it, like i did all the others, however, it was because i did not understand the spoiler, i didnt understand the movie, and, after seeing the movie in the theater, in all its glory, i understood that that was the best way to end the movie...I think it was well worth the 8.75 i payed for my ticket...

SimplePriest
Jedi> definitely. I Have to see it again, simply because I've seen Spider-Man and Attack of the Clones 4 time each. Sooo, I must see this one at least four times or I'm saying that I liked those ones better.

JediHDM
Simple> i have to see this a million more times, cause i have to memorize it like the other two...i've only seen it once, but i feel incomplete cause its not stored in my warehouse up top (anyone seen Dreamcatcher?!)...i'm sad, but i feel normal here...big grin

SimplePriest
That's a good point. I do pretty much have the first two memorized. I never meant to, I guess I just watched them so much, and payed so much attention that I memorized each scene. Well, now I guess I need to watch animatrix and revolutions until I have those down smile

JediHDM
I've almost got 2nd renaissance memorized, but the others i've only watched once...i need a cd with the FMV's from ETM...and Revo on DVD...

SimplePriest
yup... even though I have Reloaded and don't really watch the first one as much anymore (I know I know, but it's only because I still remember the whole thing) I'm still gonna buy the box set when it comes out. What the heck, that's just more money for the Wach Bro's to have smile Fine by me. And yes, I'm either gonna have to give in, and buy ETM (grumble, grumble) or find a CD with the FMV's on it.

The Omega
SimplePriest> ETM is not that bad, trust me. I had a grande time. I actually bought an X-box so I could play the game, and was itting up way too late, yelling and sweating and doing bullet time.
It's a MUST for fans!

JediHDM
wow...you bought an Xbox just for ETM?!?! thats more than I woulda done...the game was fine, but i liked the FMV's more than the game...

dave123
omega did u get ur umbrella?`

burlyman
shifty wrong thread

The Omega
Dave> Yes. Got my trin-shades today, the umbrella is getting shipped, so in a week or two big grin

JediHDM> I did get other games as well, now that I bought the X-box. I didn't know what the game was like, I just throught, "oh, what a good excude to get a gaming console."

Sighs. I'm off to my Monday kung-fu class, afterwards I go see Revolutions again, so will someone put out cookies and kleenex for me? I just KNOW I'll be a mess in five hours...

burlyman
*puts out cookies and kleenex for omega*

JediHDM
Burly> I'm sorry dude, but you just don't have the power to make the kinda cookies OMEGA will need after seeing it again...shifty and as it so happens, i just finished another batch...*pulls batch of Omega's fav. cookies outta oven* Man, those smell good...ok, here you go... *sets out heaping mound of cookies for Omega, with a huge box of Kleenex' and a hug for good measure*

burlyman
shifty competition, eh? wink

JediHDM
no, you are no competition at my mad baking skilz...big grin laughing

Korri
sad im not feeling so good *needs love*

SimplePriest
"korri (and cookies) need love too"

Omega> Wow, kung fu huh? I wish I could get involved in some of that. Five hours... man, I'll be off to go see it about the time you get back. I hope there are some cookies left.

BTW, I laughed so hard on the inside when they had all those lines about the cookies. OMG, it felt like the biggest inside joke in the world to me smile Man, they need internet at the movies... all the more forum discussions we could have smile

mainframe
*sniff* thanks jedi. smile needed that

JediHDM
Its cool, mainframe...

Korri> *gives big, warm cuddly hug* does that make you feel a little better?

Simple> Yeah, thats my fav. line...we have cookies in the dining hall almost everydy, and i always say "cookies need love too"...its so funny, that it happened even though we weren't expecting it...

burlyman
jedi> throw them against the wall and say "where you expecting that" (or whatever the smith quote is) and then say "cookies need love like everything does"

JediHDM
laughing but that would ruin all those perfectly good cookies...but if i DID...shifty i would wear a suit, some shades, and have my two bestfriends dress up too...hehe

burlyman
get a passer by to say "you bastard"

JediHDM
it would have to be a lady, cause then i could say "You would know mum"

burlyman
if your lucky wink

The Omega

burlyman
omega's computer-expert friend> big grin

priestjim
I just saw the movie one more time and I found out something bad. Remember in Reloaded when Smith tried to copy himself to Neo? Remember how Neo said he felt when Smith did his copy-thing to him? "Felt like dieing". Well in the end he did. Smith fully copied himself over Neo and Neo died. sad sad sad

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc10.jpg

JediHDM
Omega> the lyrics are on this forum around here somewhere *stands up and starts looking around* i don't remember where, though...my fav, i think, would have to be Moribund Mifune, or Navras, or Neodammerung, or...ah, heck, i love em all...(except the one by Pale...dont like it) and, do you think you could explain that one more time, cause i think i lost you somewhere...are you saying that, although Trinity's mind has never touched the Source, and she is not the ONE, that she is still alive? because, the Matrix has got to be more RAM than anything else...i don't think a copy of her RSI was stored in the Matrix, if thats what hes saying...

Priest> NEO IS NOT DEAD!!!!

burlyman
i dont think anyones mentioned Charlotte yet ...that was a painful but brave way to go
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/usaflag.gif

The Unknown
JediHDM, I think what she means is that when Trinity first jacked in, she was saved into the Matrix program. In a computer, it is the same. When a file is opened or accessed, it is automatically saved into the computer.

JediHDM
burly> Charlotte?!?! I thought her name was Char, as in C++...oh well

the unknown> but im saying that there is no point for the matrix to store their RSI in a huge Harddrive...

The Unknown
Yeah, but the Matrix might automatically do it or someone, but anyways, it wouldn't be her "mind", if anything, it would just be her shell in the Matrix.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>