Revolution question...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ITALIAN926
If in reloaded Neo was the first ONE to choose THAT door, whats the deal with Smith claiming he seen the end before? and knew what he was supposed to say/do ? Shouldnt that have been the first time those events took place?

dave123
explain....

ITALIAN926
Like I said, in reloaded Neo theoretically chose the door which was never chosen before.

NOW, since he chose that door, the story was basically in uncharted territory. By that I mean, the events were supposed to be basically unfolding differently for the first time.. BUT... at the end of revolutions , Smith said he was there before, he recognized the situation.

God , I have to see it again later.

dave123
so u refer to the start of m2, where he says "its happening exactly as b4, well not exactly"

or perhaps the oracles vision?

Evil Dead
I believe he is referring to the super brawl, in the crater. Neo is lying there and Smith is getting ready to move in for the kill. He says something to the affect of he's done this before.....he remembers..."I'm supposed to stand here....and I say something, what is it I'm supposed to say".................then he says "everything that has a beginning has an end".

VenomVA
I thought he was joking when he said that part.....wasn't he?

The Omega

ITALIAN926
Evil knows what Im talking about

dave123
i thought the oracle allowed herself to be taken over, so that smith would be destroyed trying to fulfil the prophecy

davetheonemende
That was the oracle that said everything that has a beginning has an end. Not Smith. Both Neo and Smith came to an end.

Oracle: He doesn't understand them. He can't. To him they are variables in an equation. One at a time each variable must be solved then countered. That's his purpose. To balance an equation.
Neo: What's your purpose ?
Oracle: To unbalance it

The architecht stated in reloaded that Neo was
the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

He was eliminated and so was smith.

The architecht in reloaded:
Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Both the Architecht and the Oracle created and destroyed the anomaly.

Evil Dead
everything the architect said in Reloaded lost it's credibility.........the oracle basically states that he was just blowing smoke up Neo's ass in attempt to rid himself of the anomoly his unbalanced equation created.

The Omega

ITALIAN926
Of course its terrible that the Actress of the Oracle died, but it was also TERRIBLE for the movie. I didnt like the replacement, and her story for the change SUCKED.

Im going to see it again tonight to fix the questions i have... but thanx Omega, I think your answer sounds right.

davetheonemende
Sorry for the edit of my previous post:
Anyhow; in revolutions:
Oracle: He doesn't understand them. He can't. To him they are variables in an equation. One at a time each variable must be solved then countered. That's his purpose. To balance an equation.
Neo: What's your purpose ?
Oracle: To unbalance it

The architecht stated in reloaded that Neo was
the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

He was eliminated and so was smith.

The architecht in reloaded:
Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Both the Architecht and the Oracle created and destroyed the anomaly.

The Omega
Evil Dead> No. The Architect didn't lie in Reloaded. Everything he told Neo was true. The Architect just couldn't phantom ANOTHER solution to the problem of choice than the ones he presented.

forumcrew
italian have u played etm? if so i dont think ud say teh story for the new oracle sucked.. and smith saying hed seen it before and remembered how it happened before the oracle said the other part was him remember m1 when he kill neo

Evil Dead

ITALIAN926
The Wachowski's didnt have to make it this damn confusing, things shouldnt be this debatable at the end of the 3rd. M2 and M3 never came close to being as good as M1. sad

forumcrew
the path of the one did end at the source.. the oracle doesnt just see the path of the one.. the reason she couldnt see further was because she didnt understand the choice.. same as neo

Evil Dead
no.......I once again refer you to Enter the Matrix. The Oracle says plain as day "I can see the path from beginning to end....but what's after, even I cannot see"..........she mentions nothing of her not being able to see past the path because of a choice she doesn't understand.

Everybody is part of the path of the one...........she says in ETM, "the path of the one is made by the path of the many"........that is why she knows pretty much everything. Everything is part of the path of the one. Morpheus, Trinity, Niobe, Ghost, and every other person she speaks to is part of the path of the one..........each play their part in the path.

forumcrew
in revos she says she doesnt know because NO one can see past a choice they dont understand.. when u see it again notcie that.. i know she said that in ETM they go hand in hand because she helped neo she cant see past it because she doesnt understand why yet..

morpheus 2
duz any1 no if there will be a new matrix game? rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.