SMITH question, spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ITALIAN926
Someone needs to help me understand what Smith was striving for this whole time... Ok, so he copies himself onto every living person within the matrix, then what? whats his master plan all about? I just dont get his motivation to do what he's doing.

If he copies himself onto every living being within the matrix, I would think the human powerplant would still be fine. I mean, he takes over the human minds, but their bodies are still in pods giving energy.

I cant taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake it !!!!! aaaaaaaaaah !

dave123
he wants everything/everyone, including bodies/machines in the real world

forumcrew
his motivation is to kill neo.. killing mr. anderson is his entire goal in life after M1 besides that.. he simply wants power

ITALIAN926
Well, hows he supposed to get outve the Matrix LOL .. THEN take over the machine real world.

forumcrew
he was gonna cause a system crash is what they said.. remember how the code got all ****ed up?

The Omega

rysdigital
well, iirc smith says the purpose of all life is to end. so his 'goal' is to kill everyone and everything smile

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.