Fav Revos Quotes!!! - spoilers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
and here it is!
*neo is blinded*
"trinity, you gotta drive" - not exact, but that bits funny smile

The Omega
(Snaps fingers) How did that one go....
"How's that for a deal, Merv." MERV!?!??! big grin

forumcrew
haha yea.. ill help you out too

trin - "are you ok?"
Neo - "yea but i think ur gonna have to drive"

*smith throws the cookies at the wall*
"did you know i was gonna do that!"

dave123
and smith the paedo
"i'm not so bad, once you get to know me"

and NOT in the trailers....
"if we have to give these bastards our lives"

dave123
in fact, my fave quote is
"only food bought on the premesis may pass this point"
that was a good one smile especially when i walked in with like.... everything

forumcrew
haha

JKozzy
pfft who DOESNT bring food in? they charge you like five bucks for a small drink at my theater, i kid you not. INSANE!

dave123
99p for like some bottle of coke smile well done sainsburys...
along with M&Ms, burgers, choccy biscuits, crisps.... it was a feast AND a film in one

forumcrew
i also liked when the oracle called out the architect.. what did she say? that fool? he cant see past anything something like that i was like get um! get um!

dave123
damn, we need pirate copies!

droopy1592
"You probably put the cookies there because you knew I would do that!"

forumcrew
its not out yet.. reloaded was out extremely fast though *not that i would know* confused but ill post when it is... confused if someone happens to tell me i mean wink

The Omega
The Oracle going "Pleaaaseeeee" in exactly the same way the Architect did in Reloaded.
THAT was actually quite enjoyable, too.

davetheonemende
Merovingian stating how he couldn't tell the difference between love and insanity.
Kind of make you think!

forumcrew
smith in the crater once the oracle talks and neo figures it all out.. smith is liek 100% human hes complaigning about it not being fair and saying how did it happen..

then after he takes over neo hes like is it over? sounded like he was ready to cry

Metamorphisis
I really liked the quote: EVEN though Omega won that debate with me!!! (I thought the Oracle was just a control that was not helping Neo at all. When, as it turns out, she was helping him more than we thought!)

I was only disappointed by the fact that the Mero's character was not taken to a further depth, because I think that there's a lot more behind him. I understand it though, because, to do so, it may have required atleast one more movie, if not many more. So it still leaves room for an argueable theory that the Mero is (or is a by product) of a previous anomaly - either way, there is no relevence to these movies.

I was right about Neo dieing, about the "fire world" really was just how Neo saw the real world after he was blinded, that the orange lights flowing through him were a sentinal, and, my theory that many of you told me you enjoyed, about how Neo is capable of seeing things in the real world, as well as how he stopped the sentinals, is still the most plausable theory to stand explaining these things!! big grin **Gloats**

Ok I'm done. If you want to know about a pirate copy DO NOT ask me!!! I will tell you that one HAS been release!! I sugguest you watch IRC, maybe Kazaa or something -- IRC's the best in my opinion. You can find out the details by searching "Matrix" at www.vcdquality.com After that, you're on your own.

forumcrew
meta.. where do u see this on vcd? ive been checking there often im very familiar with it and mIRC

Verity
There were so many...I loved 'em all, but now I'm thinking of Smith saying "that's not fair!"...He got all wussy!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue wink

realworlddreams
"interesting deal"

justinday15
"6 hours ago i told the Merovingian i was ready to give my life for you... do you whats changed in the last 6 hours? nothing."

droopy1592
Merv was just a trafficker, a know it all, so i don't know why everyone thinks he is a previous one or a program in resemblence of.

spydar1982
i think the best line is when the Smith is speaking to the Oracle as Seti (the little girl)... that was effin hilarious...

Metamorphisis
Forum

OMG!! It was there I swear it!! I just went back to VCDQuality.com, and it's gone, so I reloaded the page from my URL history and I got a scrambled page!!! That's Friggin' weird!!

I was d/l from an ftp I got off of a channel on EFnet -- however the ftp is down now. I check the file and it's legit, but only got about 15 minutes of it. sad Either way, I'm still gonna buy the Trilogy when they release the box set (May I think). Rumor has it that they are going to add deleted scenes!! big grin

If I find anything new I'll keep you posted

JKozzy
Please do!

forumcrew
tight me being an mirc junkie also ill keep u posted.. and hell yea ill still buy it but i wanna watch it now!! theres a channel on efnet for revos but not downloads at the moment..

Alias Neo
*smith when talking as Seti to the Orcal*
"cookies need love too"

dragonpisces272
When Neo finally says: "It's inevitable" in Smith's face at the end of the movie

69erSteiner
Smtih had the best lines in the movie..."im not so bad once you get to know me" and then his whole speel when talking to the oracle.." you put those cookies there meaningfully, purposefully...." " maybe you knew i was going to do that, maybe you didnt" good stuff

DisrupTer911
when Morpheus, Trinity, and Seph get on the elevator to club hell...and the chick is there waiting when the doors open.

"Can I take your..."

dave123
there is a preview of a cam on suprnova smile
meaning soon enough the full thing will be on there....

priestjim
"You're a bastard!"
"You know me, mum..."

dave123
funny bit was when neo tried sneaking onto the train, concidering he looked NOTHING like any of the other members of the family...

priestjim
Hahaha yeah!

dave123
*neo enters the matrix to fight smith*
"mr anderson, got an umbrella? you would have thought that ONE of us would be smart enough to bring one..."

priestjim
"Yes I've seen this!I say Everything that has a beginning has an end...uh?What I just say?Get away from me!"

dave123
THERE IS NOW A PIRATE COPY ONLINE, ABOUT 1 GIG, SEE SUPRNOVA.ORG

forumcrew
theres also a copy out on mirc ...

DisrupTer911
Another good line is--

*neo runs through the tunnel only to come out the other end in the exact same place.*

"Shit"

*and then on the park bench,*
"Comon Neo, you got yourself into this, you can get yourself outa it."

Metamorphisis
Pirate copy released by Mirage. 2 VCD TS 1.2gig total d/l. Centropy release was removed - may be rereleased as a 3 VCD set, unknown when..

Spelldizzy
Trinity- "I dont have time for this sh@*"
The Kid when he was about to take over the apu and open gate 3..."But sir I didn't finish the training program..."

dave123
"..... neither did i"

sith_darth_jay
i was wondering about that, if smith said mum or ma'm cuz i couldn't hear right, anyhow that line is hilarious

another line
Link: i'm never takin it off

AliasNeo15
Smith: "Why Neo. Why. What are u doing it for? Are u doing it for life, for love, for peace? Wut are u doing it for? WHY???"

Neo: "Because I choose to"thumb up

forumcrew
he said mom.. and he said You would know mom

gobstopper
for sure smile

plenTpak52
Haha my favorite quote was when the girl said "Are you from the Matrix?" and Keanu Reeves says in the most emotionless, monotone, worst-acting-ive-ever-seen voice "Yes...No...Well I was" Now THAT was funny!

Tired Hiker
I liked when um, Agent Smith said, "Jeez, I sure am tired of all this fighting, and stuff."

plenTpak52
I also liked when the screen said "The End" laughing

priestjim
Actually Smith said mom. So the Oracle is the mother of the Matrix. And Smith's as well. Well look at a mother who wants to kill her child. Maedia-style smile

BackFire
"It ends tonight..."

I found that statement coming out of Keanu Reeves mouth just hilarious, it's nearly impossible to take him seriously when he tries. Especially with those glasses on....it's raining buddy, you don't need sunglasses, even though they push your cliched image.

Kes
I always thought it was pretty obvious the Oracle was the mother. But.

My faves are..
Trinity in Club Hell.
"I dont have time for this shit!"

Roland (captain or commander of the Hammer)
"HOLY SHIT! I didnt know this ship could do that!"

I also like what Niobe (sp) saya about the ship having a big ass but I dont remember the entire line.

I hated Morphs line:
"Neo! He fights for us!"
My 1st thought was: Wtf does he espect???!
I understand that it could be that he's surprised Neo made it to the machine city thou its out of character cos Morph is the big believer!

BackFire
Neo's a good guy? wow, I always thought he was the villian of the story.... then again, someone with such a small mental capacity couldn't possibly be evil.

Elizab3th
"What do you think of me," The Architect to Oracle, "human?"

A usufel quote at work. I told my boss that when he asked me if I could actually do overtime over the weekend

Seth-Gecko
probaby the funnest part was when smith was calmly talkin to the oracle and then SMASH!! he throws the plate with the cookies she just made into the wall and very crazily remarks "did you know I was gonna do that? if you did that means you baked these cookies and placed them right here for me to break..." HAHAH, its funny to see smith act so confused and on point at the same time. Brillient

JediHDM
i love "Cookies need love too" or whatever it was that Sati-Smith said...cause that was the first time we have proof of Smith assimilating the functions/memory/persona of the person he takes over...

MR ANDERSON
neo:it ends tonite
smith: l know, l have seen it

sith_darth_jay
laughing

hakiki
hey.....

please can anyone help me.....
when neo is at the trainstation talking with that family, waiting for the train, the man said to him something like: you're in love i see it..... and neo answered him in the end with: everything
does anybody know what i mean and can remember what the man exactly said?

thanks a lot!!!

Kes
Oh I forgot 1.
Trinity: "What's it gonna be Merv?"
big grin

Korri
nothing she says is worth it

lil bitchiness
Trinity: ''Either you give me Neo or we all die, right here, right now''
Merovingian:''You would really die for him''
Trinity: ''You better believe it!!''

you go Trinity baby Happy Dance

Korri
i think no words can describe it.....its more of a.... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/puke.gif

lil bitchiness
i love trinity...sad

Korri
why? how can anyone?

lil bitchiness
Cos shes so cool...and she has the coolest lines, and the coolest fighting style (well apart from Neo obviously)

i just like her...although she looked better in Matriks then she did in reloaded and revolutions...i think

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)
She has the best lines...and in my opinion the best scenes. The beginning of M1, the beginning and end of M2 (the dream and then reality) and Club Hell scene in M3.

lil bitchiness
She kicks ass...soo cool!

No other MAtrix chick could replace Trinity, not that she will, but just sayin..big grin

Kes
Yeh. Did you noticed the way she passes those subway doors...so awesome!

Korri
bleh..

lil bitchiness
i know....thats whats so cool about her....just..the way she walks and stuff..its all kinda elegant, but in an ass kicking way...

burlyman
these r great smile

cookies need love too

i dont have time for this shit
whats it gonna be merv?

dave123
o yeah, seraph jumps over them and she does some olympic triple back twist with a loop-de-loop big grin

Korri
guess u liked it Burly?

Kes
Indeed. I was like:" Wow what was that" big grin

burlyman
hmmm..... big grin

burlyman
korri i dont get how you can hate trinitys character so much and still love the films confused

Neo6.0
I don't how someone can NOT like Trinity....... but anyway back on topic. Here's my fav quotes set during the Bane/Smith vs Neo fight. Set when Bane/Smith is fighting Neo:

Bane/Smith: Farewell Mister Anderson.

Neo: I can still see.

Bane/Smith: It's not over yet Mister Anderson, it's not over y....

Smash!

burlyman
i liked the lines that were nods to the other films

kid: i believe neo

niobe: some things never change
morph: but some things do
^^ not sure if i got that one right ^^

there was at least another 1.. confused anyone care to refresh my mind.. cool

MR ANDERSON
l liked the way she kicked the guy who was hanging upside down.she first looks at him the does that cool bird like kick.awsome.thats why she had to die by crushing.wouldnt be fair to see here kicked to death.would have hated that.

SimplePriest
I liked the little segment with Zee in towards the begining about making shells. Touching....

xeous
Sati: "Are you from the Matrix?"

Neo with no emotion: Yes...No...Well, I was

Neo: Shit(after running through the tunnel back to his original spot)

Niobe: Damn she has a big ass!

AliasNeo15
I think Korri was so happy when Trin died. Im guessing she was the only one that was actually cheering at that point, but Neo dying probably canceled it outsad

xeous
Korri is just jealous that Neo humped Trin instead of her. wink

burlyman
on the american cam copy i DONT have, someone says "shutup and die"

burlyman
was i the only one that found (from reloaded) "..maybe it'll bring me you" touching confused

SimplePriest
burly> LOL laughing

one of my favorite segments of lines is with Zee saying she's gonna keep making shells. *tear*

Mifune: I never completed the simulation either. (something like that)

And DANG!!!! Did you see the cuts on his face. I was cringing.

SimplePriest
"If they do that we'll lose the dock"

"We've already lost the dock, sir" (yeah, you idiot)

"If I were you I wouldn't ask me that question. I'd ask him" *points to morpheus

"Why is that Commander"

"Because he's the one that believes in miracles"

SimplePriest
"You wore it" *smiles*

"You kiddin me? I'm never takin it off!"

sorry... everytime I post one, I think of another one.

dave123
but sir, i didnt complete the training program
...neither did i

burlyman
yehhh sad

dave123
not quite fast enough, burly

burlyman
morph: i have imagined this moment, for so long... is this real?
niobe: *hugs morph* neo... thank you....

...drags neos body away.....................

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

dave123
trinty: neo, i love you
man in audience: hutty up and die!

SimplePriest
yeah.... I was hoping they'd hook up after all that. But, I guess they still might. Who knows.

dude... the look on Morph's face throughout the whole movie. It had me cryin on the inside man. It was the look of a man with his entire world crushed. *sigh* And then in the end, when he said those lines *sniff, sniff* Well, I just love morpheus

xeous
What would you feel like if you finally saw your life's work come together and prove that what you truely believe in is true?

SimplePriest
OMG... How could I have forgotten... I LOVED the lines and the acting by smith in the crater scene.

His face... his emotions... It's so neat to see Smith develop human emotions over the course of the three movies.

Ok, ok...

"Get away from me." and "It's a trick"

man, I loved smith in that scene... *tearing up* this is such a great movie

SimplePriest
xeous> Exactly... I'd feel the way Morph did. And I'm glad Lawrence acted it out so well.

JediHDM
dave...thats not exactly the kind of quote we're talking about...

And i just love this quote, i have to keep saying it...everytime i go to the dining hall, i get cookies and i say "Cookies need love too"...and then i eat it...hehe

When trin says that she wished she'd never said "im sorry", cause she didn't tell him she loved him...i cry just thinking about Trinity laying there, dying, with Neo unable to look upon her face again...Im tearing up now...

SimplePriest
No, you definitely weren't. *sigh* Man I need to take a break. Thinkin about all this matrix stuff is wearing me out.

JediHDM
oh, yeah, simple, that reminds me...When smith hits Neo, and Neo is laying there, and Smith is like, "wait a minute, this is it, youre there, and im standing right about...here, yes, here, and i say something. Everything that has a beginning has an end..." I love the emotions flying through his face in that instant...

xeous
I understand what you're saying Jedi. It's like he's excited, confused, happy, anything you can imagine all at once. Whoever he is, he's a good actor. So is the guy that plays Bane.

JediHDM
yeah, him and Weaving were very similar in acting style and appearence, that was perfect...

SimplePriest
MAN, I really am gonna have to stop reading these threads. I'm gettin all emotional from it

Ahhhh, I loved that movie. It's funny too, because after I watched it (with about 100 of my friends) I loved it, but I didn't LOVE it. And I've been thinking of different parts of it ever since, and I growing to love it even more. If I could, I'd go see it today, but I have to stand guard duty later on tonight *grumble grumble* so I'm not alowed to leave. However, I'm already pretty sure I'll watch it tomorrow. This film is great.

slinger
"I'm not so bad once you get to know me"
and
"Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"-
Both from Smith

P.S. I had to put the second one there. stick out tongue

Kes
laughing

BIOS9
Fav 2

"At midnight, there is a shift change in both buildings, at midnight we will strike."
Morpheous

"Wait, I saw this all happening. I'm supposed to stand here, yes, right here. And say... what was I supposed to say? um... Oh yes. Everything that has a beggining, has an end"
smith

dave123
thats actually on the pirate copy i dont have (wink wink)

SimplePriest
BIOS9> I love that scene (the second one you said)

EyeMakeMovies
the whole "connection of love" quote by the guy at the train station...

hakiki
and what did they say exactly?!?

Kes
That crossed my mind (the hurry up and die)
Also had a gag reaction! " I shouldnt have said I'm sorry" sick
Crappy dialogue and no chemistry between keanu and Carie will do that roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
also... is it just me or does someone do some slurping noise (doesnt sound like a drink) when neo gives her the kiss of death

I'm sure it ws mentioned by my favorite line was at the very end by the architect after the oracle says "How do i know you'll keep your word?"

and then the architect says "What do you think i am; human?

great line

i like like when Smith says "Why Why do you persist? Why do you get up?"(something like that)

and Neo says "Because i choose to"

dave123
yes
smith is funny when he hets pissed off

SimplePriest
"Stay away" "It's a trick" smile

Verity
" u were right Smith...." That gave me the chills there! Confirmed my fear that Neo was going to die...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

khalla
"You shouldn't ask me sir, you should ask him, he's the one that believes in miracles."

ithapnd4areason
"Mr. Anderson, welcome back...WE missed you...Do you like what I've done with the place?"
-Smith

p.s. i did like what he did with the place...all the lightning looked sweet

The Omega
Verity> There, there! (Grabs a kleenex from The Blue thread and hands it to you).

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do after that speech you just gave."
-- Niobe.

JediHDM
"You never believed in the One"
"I still don't, i believe in Neo"
"Thank you"

burlyman
big grin Niobe: Hang on to your lunch Roland, here we go..
Roland: Holy Christ, I didnt know this ship could do that!

JediHDM
Yeah, when Niobe made the ship do the sumersault, or whatever, i was like, GO NIOBE!!!!

burlyman
and when she took off her top the american audience was like "eeyeah"

Neo6.0
Just saw it again and can recall some more quotes. Like This conversation.

Smith: I remember when chasing you was like chasing a ghost.

Seraph: I beat you last time.

Smith: While things are a bit different this time and you must be the last Exile.

Sati: The Oracle told me about you.

Smith: (Chuckles) Really? What'd she say?

Sat: That you're a bad man.

Smith: (Evil Smile) I'm not so bad once you get to know me.

And later....

Neo: Let me say what I came here to say and if you want you can kill me afterwards.

Deus Ex Machina: Speak!

Neo: The program Smith has grown beyond your control, soon he will spread through this city like he did in the Matrix. You can not stop him, but I can.

Deus Ex Machina: We don't need you. We don't need ANYTHING!

Neo: Then I've made a mistake and you should kill me.

Deus Ex Machina: What do you want?

Neo: Peace.

silver_tears
i like that last one happy

Neo6.0
Not trying to ignore your comments, you guys must have posted while I was writing, but you're right the Matrix females aren't like most women. They are very rarely a damsel in distress and set the pace for the movies. The're all determined, strong-willed, extremely intelligent, powerful, fast and you'd better get the hell out of their way.

Reminds me of my old girl. (crys)

burlyman
i like this one...

silver_tears
I loved that part happy
Smith was so evil devil

Korri
sad funnily enough i didnt

silver_tears
well not that part but that quote sad

dave123
the best quote is smith to neo at the end, "why mr anderson why?? etc..."

SimplePriest
"SimplePriest, I love you"
--Niobe

Oh wait! eh-hrmm, she didn't Really say that.
**under his breath** "but she should've. Geez I waited the whole movie, just hoping, and nothing. Not one word. I even stayed after the credits... grumble, grumble. I better check my email again. She might've sent me something **

Korri
sad *wipes away tears*

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic) is it too much effort to look up

jayvin
This may off been posted many times, but it is still good

Trinity: I love you
Inside Korri's mind: Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Hurry up and die so Neo is mine! All mine!!

No offense Korri.

dave123
Smith: Why, Mr Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must see it, Mr Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?!
Neo: Because I choose to.

BEST QUOTE.... EVA

AliasNeo15
I like this one.

Neo- "I know this will be hard to hear so im just going to say it. I'm sorry Trinity. I've fallen for another."
Trinity- "What?"
Neo- "She is less of a......how can I say this........less of a..........*****."
Trinity- "What? Who?"
Neo- "Her name............is KORRI!!!"

burlyman
also....
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT!
*persephones chest pounds in the excitement*
you wanna make a deal, how about this? you give me neo or we all die, right here, right now
interesting deal, you are really ready to die for this man?
*clicks gun* believe it
shel do it, if she has to, shel kill everyone of us - shes in love
it is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity
times up, whats it gonna be merv?

Korri
jayvin> that sounds alot like me

Alias Neo15> shame that wasnt actually in the film

Kes
thumb up Thats the best scene!

burlyman
big grin big grin

AliasNeo52
I know that this has been posted a lot but I like it when Neo is trying to run after the train and goes "Shit"
I also like it when Trinity goes "I don't have time for this shit!"

Who else's favorite sceen from RELOADED is when Neo brings Trinity on the roof and he says after she dies "Trinity, I know you can hear me,I'm not letting go, I can't , I love you to damn much." I have watched that about 20+ times. (Its obviously not Korri's favorite part lol)

Korri
very funny..

anymatrix
Smith: "Purpose of life is to end"

Korri
Smiddy

burlyman
thumb up

Korri
Yo im Smiddy-D cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.