OMG Revolution rules !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
It was a perfect end to the Matrix, and has a much faster pace than Reloaded, the end leaved me with lots and lots of questions though !

mechmoggy
Moving...

The Omega
Pablo> I agree 100 % with you! yes

Matrix_4_ever
I goning 2 see it in about an hour gona go get ready Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance cool smile

pablo007
I still have lots of doubts

raynor
okay

J_To_The_P
I still like 1 best, I liked this as much as 2. big grin

Verity
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

jiggaman8604
Worst......ever.....Good job tools, dont go see it again, your only feeding the W. Bros egos

ITALIAN926
It left you with a lot of questions, and you say its a great finale? Thats the whole problem, a FINALE isnt supposed to confuse you and create questions. I voted 6 outve 10, and that was leniant.

dragonpisces272
I like a movie that keeps you thinking...even in the end

MercuryTwin
The end kept me thinking about the sap factor that was forced upon me.
And now gratuitous smilies. What the f**k? thumb down messed devil blink sick sick sick mad sad

audioheem
Tools? For seeing a film that we like? How's that for narrow-minded? Well, watch out toolman coz the Geschtapo may be after you, or whatever other 90's 'cool' freedom catchphrases you wanna use.

The Omega
(Rolls eyes)
This is a thread for praising Revolutions. If you just want to complain, go to the complaining thread. And if you want to discuss Revolutions, there are threads for that too.

priestjim
THE MOVIE WAS GREAT!PERIOD.

Curl_Up&Dye
think they'll continue making matrix movies after revolutions even though it was supposed to be the end? since there are a lot of unanswered questions, think maybe they'll try and tie them up for everyone in a new movie??

Korri
"wow" is the only word

dave123
i think this forum has been split right down the middle, there are those that love it, and those (mostly noobs in this category, no offence) who didnt

Korri
MY FAV CHARACTER DIES AND I STILL LOVED IT!! mad

jiggaman8604
Here is a quote that explains everything for you guys. It from the CNN movie review...."The Matrix: Revolutions didnt do a poor job of answering our questions. It simply acted like there were no questions to begin with." Tools

Sifer
Yes indeed, because you can believe whatever you want to believe wink

Why do you think the Wachowski's said they would take the blue pill?

LiQuiD
i may be a newb to this forum... but def not to the matrix movies. I read over most the posts having to do with the mythology etc... of the movies.. and i understood everything (i believe) as much as it could be understood... however i was really dissapointed with the movie. The biggest problem for me was the ending.. as i loved the movies while watching it. I guess i was so cought up in the amazing action scenes that i forget to think about the fact that basically none of our biggest questions were answere, or were very half assed ( stopping sentinels in the real world is just another power of the one... touchig the source- i know ... i just wanted a complete detailed explenation.. one that would take hours of thinkign to understand!) when the movie ended.. i realized we would never get these answers ... i guess thats what bothered me the most. that and the fact that the ending was suuuuuper corny... i cant believe such a great trilogy ended liek that... sad

plenTpak52
Actually its a thread for talking about revolutions. What fun is a one-sided conversation anyway? Its boring!! We can say whatever we think about revolutions in any thread about it.

Revolutions sucked.

Acting=F
Directing=F
Story=F
Visuals=Alright, A++++. especially in the end when Neo is punching Smith and you see his hand go through the water and hit Smith's jaw WOW, I could not even tell that was fake!!

Sorry to be so blunt about my opinion, but thats what it is

Verity
Jigga> ur strange....confused
Dragon> well said! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.