another korri thread - SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
so korri, and anyone else did you liked it? i mean that trinity died and neo did too (kinda), and the new neo face? what do you think about that?

Spyder
Hey,
First of all I think a lot of people are upset because the ending is what they thought. If the two movies had come out together and we didn't have any time to think about what is gonna happen then we would all be less dissapointed. But I do agree with the fact that almost all the questions were answered. You just have to look a little deeper for some of them. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask and I will give you my insight. Yes there are some things left open at the end but what did you expect, there to be no machines left at all. There is no way that could happen. Everything happened the way it had to. Anyway just post some questions and I will give some insight.

Peace

Spyder

Spyder
Sorry about above. The first sentence should be: First of all I think a lot of people are upset because the ending isn't what they thought.

forumcrew
havnt we had enough korri threads? and shes gonna be pissed neo died..

Verity
Even Korri has to cry about that! wink

sith_darth_jay
did you cried verity?

and yes, another korri thread, all i want to know is if she liked it

The Omega
I cried.
And what NEW Neo face are you talking about? That he did go blind?

priestjim
Question : I think Neo could see the machines made of light because of his connection with them. But what about Bane. Why could he see him? Why couldn't he see whee he was walking after he left Trin? And OMG did you hear Neo's voice after his battle with Bane? When he shouted "Trinityyyyy!". I got chills with that. And a tear...

sith_darth_jay
yeah.. the way his face looked when he was blind, it's like bane destroy his face (well mostly his eyes), ,sort of like mifune's face.

pristjim> he could see smith not bane, smith is a machine after all and cuz of the connection neo has with the machine, he was able to see him.
about your question, i think you mean before neo was blind, he couldn't see him cuz he thought he was bane (insane bane), he couldn't see in golden light before cuz he never tried, but once he was blind he had to do it

priestjim
No I mean when he left trinity dead and went to meet the mean bean machine lord.

Korri
i loved the film......but i cried like a baby!!

Alias Neo
i was neally criying when neo died

forumcrew
i think one of the most touching moments was the goodbye between neo and morpheous... cause you knew that was it

Alias Neo
the final goodbye

priestjim
Yes. I had a tear for that. I mean there were 2 men. Real men who were going to take the fate of the world in their hands. You know, that moment, the whole 2 previous movies passed through my eyes! Korri what did you feel when Neo cried at Trin "Trinityyyyyy" when he got blinded by Bane?

sith_darth_jay
pristjim> i don't remember neo not able to see after trinity died, he just cries when she dies, and then goes to talk to the machine (deux ex machina, right?) and that's when he is walking down that shiny path that turned out to be just machines and pipes, but he sees then, that's why is shiny

another thing.. when trinity dies, and neo shouts and cries, some ppl at the theater laughed, that was so cruel, but when you hear someone laughing, it kinda makes you laugh too

priestjim
Yeah it's like when in funerals when you see someone cry and you laugh. What happens when people laugh on a touchy moment is that they cannot believe that the feeling that they got (sadness because of the moment) is real because they can't see any obvious reason for it so they laugh to oppose to their real feeling. It's the same when you go to the theater and you see some stupid guys laugh on a sad moment. That's exactly what happens.

sith_darth_jay
got another question> who show neo the 3 lines in the dessert of the real? was it neo cuz of his connection with the machinas or someone else?

MCmike and Droopy, if you come to this thread, I WON!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHA! stick out tongue

Omega> i'm beginnig to regret that you closed the shootout thread, i was begining to like it, but what the hell, there'll be soon another one

Verity
Yes! I did! I didn't want anyone to go out like that! Even Mifune brought tears to my eyes!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

sith_darth_jay
yeah, it was sad, and kinda creepy

MC Mike
mad mad mad

Why!!!!??? WHY!!!!???

mad mad mad

sith_darth_jay
read the last post on the shootout thread, that's why :P

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!

you should ask Omega why she closed it

Korri
i dont think i have ever cried like that before

sith_darth_jay
another question> what did you think (or how did you feel) about the clear sky?

i love that part, is all light, real and natural. i felt like it was different than when we see daylight in any other scene in the matrix (when it's morning), it also got me thinking that neo and trinity were the only humans to be ever see daylight (mostly trin) again after so many years, and they won't be able to share the experience anymore sad

MR ANDERSON
who says neo died anyways?and l thot ppl where complaining that the ending did not become what they wanted like the destruction of the matrix and the machines together with smith.noone thot there would be peace spyder.thats why l loved the movie coz even after the spoilers and previews l still got out happy coz it had the unexpected ending.

MR ANDERSON
that l felt wasa good send off for trinity.to see a part of what she had fought for.

eatingimpaired
hmph

Korri
sad

Korri
very weird

burlyman
"its beautiful"

slinger
Jay, one day I'm gonna get you. First you copy my shoout thread, now my Korri thread.

Quote123
"It's beautiful."said trinity.
*Then they go back down*
lol

stinkfist462
is neo dead or not...... ?

sith_darth_jay
slinger> i'm sorry, but this thread is different than yours, the only thing they have in common is the name. About the shootout thread, it's the same thread, is the one you started. Some ppl blame me cuz it got closed, so i started the 2nd one (should've named it "the shootout reloaded" instead of extended). i hope you understand and come join me kick some pussycat's asses.

Stinkfist> i don't think he is dead, is body may be, but not his mind

korri> i hope you're feeling a lil' better now

slinger
Jay>Yes, yes I will.

ShOota
Please tell me WTF is so good about Korri?! i just dont understand? has she posted the most on this forum or summing? Freggin lame if u ask me

Korri
actually they were asking me for my opinion!! miffed

slinger
Korri is just plain cool. And she's not lame. She's our "Matrix Teddy Bear". big grin

ShOota
Omfg Fregging lame, u must be a gee with long hair to trys to hang with kool guys

sith_darth_jay
"matrix teddy bear" big grin that's a way to put it

shoota>i don't know why it botters you that we talk about korri the way we do, she is the our matrix sweetheart, she's a nice girl, and she's keanu's girl.
anyway, you should know that members bashing isn't allow here, i don't want this thread closed because of that, so plz, if you don't like korri, keep it to yourself.

burlyman
shes Neo's Angel angel

Korri
u guys r so sweet *hugs and kisses*

Shoota> lighten up!

THISISNOTREAL2
the bond that this forum has toward's matrix fans as cool as korri, thats thats just beuatiful! *whimpers joyfully*

Korri
awww *hugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.