Revolutions on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justinday15
I know its really early, but i just cant wait. im guessing its gonna come out around may.

Verity
I heard March...Anyone else hear otherwise??

JKozzy
Wheredu hear March??

Verity
I overheard in the Virgin megastore...someone babbling about it! I'm not sure, that's why I want someone to confirm w a reliable source! wink

realworlddreams
who cares about revs, its all about the box set of EVERYTHING!

Verity
laughing

The Omega

Verity
Omega> Thanks! U R handy! wink

raynor
ha

dundarz
I would think there will be a basic 2-Disc Revolutions (ala Reloaded) sometime around February-May. Then later on in the year there is bound to be a mega 6-Disc Box Set with loads more extras.

dragonpisces272
yeah...or a box set of all the Matrix's

dundarz
Thats what i meant. Something along the lines of the 9 Disc Alien set would be good.

audioheem
Lol, I actually heard it would be coming out a week before X-mas but that's gotta be bullshit.

dundarz
You might be correct.

Revs still has to be released as a stand alone before a box set sees the light of day.

Evil Dead
It won't take nearly as long for Revolutions to come out on dvd as most movies do. Most movies are just finishing post production weeks before their opening...........they must wait untill after to begin even thinking about the formatting/transfer/menus/etc. for dvd...............that's why it takes a few months. Revolutions has been in the can for a long while now. If they had wanted to (and probably did) they could have already been working on the dvd.

I'm guessing a Jan. -Feb. dvd release date.

The Omega
I WANT an X-mas DVD release!!!!
(Jumps up and down in aggravation)

cookies2006
Doesnt matter 2 me Just so i get it with in the next 5 months.

justinday15
sorry to get off subject but, cookies, how were u on here at 9:58 AM? werent u in school? im guessing u were in comm. systems??

cookies2006
Yeah u kno u kno. Get on the net wheneva i can.

justinday15
does any one know when they will announce the release date?

justinday15
i hope its soon

Captain REX
God, I hate it when box sets are released and you ALREADY have all the movies.

Captain REX
Not that I do, just saying.

Matrix Overload
dude, i've seen some people at school with boot leg copies of the DVD but the real one won't be out for probably around 3 or 4 months.

Flame of Udun
I heard that it will come out before x-mas, because of bad box office totals, and they might have to release it in a box set because it would not sell well by itself.

icansee
Easter release most likely or close to Easter as WB need to make even more money.

realworlddreams
the one on dvd from LA, CA was the same cam copy that i downloaded, lol.

drod400
i really think that it's a 100% chance that Rev. is gonna come out in april because every dvd comes out 5 months after there theatre release.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.