That hit me as a Shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Right before I went to see revolutions I heard a MSNBC person say Larry Wachowski dresses up like a women. Now he looks a little strange. But wow that hit me as a shock. But I Still love him and his movies.

-=Urot=-
Aww thats not shocking. There nothing wrong with a male dressing up in Female clothing. Hell women dress in Male clothing all the time.

I'd tell him to go for it and not be ashamed. wink

forumcrew
this is old..

-=Urot=-
Yea know I really dont understand what the big deal is about men wearing womens clothing.

I see people ( Not in here) getting pissed and stating that its wrong. Why is it wrong? And how come we dont get as pissed when women crossdress?

Can someone anwser this for me?

forumcrew
because society is stupid

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud Short and to the point!

I agree!

MC Mike
Now THAT did not hit me as a shock.

GABRIEL05
you must've miss heard larry for marv, and wachowski for albert.

-=Urot=-
LOL!!

I could just see Marv in Trinity's black leather catsuit, trying to do some of her stunts in the mirror.

HannaBananabal
You can read here about Larry's sopposed sex change smile

Korri
lol

The Omega
Who cares? Really?

dragonpisces272
weird blink

Korri
obviously someone does erm

dragonpisces272
well, I don't care if people dress as blah blah and blah blah. Here, we have sooooo many gay people that you would mistaken for actual women.

Korri
just like you could mistake Moss for a man!

dragonpisces272
well, if you put it that way, yes

Korri
its an easy mistake to make

sith_darth_jay
blink there's a thread about this!

weird

Korri
go back under your rock sirth stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
blink ermmm ............ok?

HannaBananabal
LOL, I don't care what people do with their bodies, I just thought someone would be interested in it is all.

AliasNeo15
no expression

HannaBananabal
HAHA! To put it bluntly!

mook
isnt he into all the bondage gear - thats why you see it in the M1 club and club hel

Korri
haha cookie..

AliasNeo15
bunny

Korri
uh huh yeah hmm

((The_Anomaly))
Ya but that weird anyways........ blink

Korri
aww i still love him stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.