Happy B-Day USH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I would like to wish USH a very happy 24th birthday.

yerssot
That his many wrincles may not disturb him wink

keokiswahine
Happy Birthday, Ush, my good friend, and many, many more. Now, post a birthday pic of you, please, toasting Edna or whatever. We wanna see birthday pics. big grin big grin big grin

Dim
Ah..Ushie's a big boy now... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Happy Birthday, Ush.. (and Ice too!)

Texas
Texas' present to Ush:Birthday strippers eek! wink

finti
Happy birthday to ya,
"old man take a look at my life 24 and
there so much more"-Neil Young

Ushgarak
Thanks guys, very kind of you to notice.

For those of you who didn't get the hints when Edna was talking about the zoo trip, she is indeed coming to see me tomorrow; I will TRY and get some pics but getting her to let me post them is a tricky business.

BTW, thanks Tex...

finti
laughing out loud
So where about the zoo is your place USH. big grin

Ushgarak
Well, I THINK it's a zoo. It has bars and people come to visit me every so often.

finti
How far appart dou you and Edna live?

Ushgarak
Near to 200 miles, I think. It's about a 3 hour drive, but this time she is popping over from her Grandmother's which is closer.

Dim
A zoo with bars.. Lions and Tigers and Elle. OH MY! eek! laughing out loud

finti
"And I want and I need
And I lust animal
Take me, ame me
Make me your animal
Show me stroke me
Let me be your animal
I want, ooh yeah, animal "- Def Leppard
big grin

queeq
Edna is the wicked witch?

Congrats again, Ush.

finti
oh 24 that was some time ago eek!

Jameous Woodshire
Happy B-day!

Sorry I'm late.

For your present I won't argue with you for 24 hours big grin

finti
hard part here is to keep it evil face

Texas
I'm here in one of the computer labs in school, and this guy just walked in wearing these huge star shaped red Elton John shades, and the worst part is, he isn't trying to be funny. I am trying my best not to laugh, others here aren't as strong willed as I. Now maybe if he was wearing Watto's hat, he could pull off wearing those shades! laughing out loud

yerssot
And that guy was Ush?

finti
big grin laughing out loud "I`m still standing, yeah yeah yeah" ELton

Ratcat
In situations like that I find that the best idea is to just point and laugh a lot... laughing out loud

finti
Talking of experience there RC big grin

Texas
Hasn't your mother ever informed you it's not polite to point roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Jameous Woodshire
Well, whenever you point one finger, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself...

But this 'guy' needs a class in class wink

Tex, tell me who it is and I'll make sure he dosent look like that again wink

JK folks!

Ratcat
I find it hard to believe that you would aver be polite Tex... stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Sorry it's late but happy B'day!

I was 24 this year too. God how depressing. Talked to Mrs.M about starting a family now I'm getting on a bit but she informed me we aren't having kids until I stop acting like one! Charming.

Texas
Where is Ush, that old prune, anyway? He must of had one hell of a Birthday party if he isn't back yet eek!

yerssot
Didn't you know? He and Edna are at the zoo ...

Texas
So those two were finally captured and returned to their cages I reckon stick out tongue evil face wink big grin smile smile smile

yerssot
They're made for the cages.
It's there lot in life... rolling on floor laughing

Texas
"It's not a alot, but that's their lot"-Queen ant in 'A Bugs Life', I love that movie!!!!!!!!!! cool

yerssot
I think I stepped on that nest evil face evil face evil face

Ushgarak
Sigh.. it's like I said. There is no way to see a Hippo in Essex...

yerssot
Don't get it! You saw Edna and you haven't seen a hippo?

JOKE!!!!!!!

Texas
YOUCH!!!!!!!!! Yersott your on dangerous ground there.....so you didn't get to see a Hippo? Ohhhh that too bad, you should of gone to The London Zoo.

Dim
OOOOOOOOH...yerssot, you'd better hide buddy... eek!

Texas
hide and expect the unexpected eek!

yerssot
*runs away*

Ushgarak
I am sure Edna will comment on our lack of Hippo seeing.

No REAL need to go to London Zoo; Colchester zoo is bloody ENORMOUS. Hippos (expcet in theory) and Crocodiles aside it has everything. Even had a cow, to keep Edna happy...

Yerssot, hope you like life as a frog.

finti
Belgian ending up as a meal in Fance laughing out loud

Texas
I wonder if Belgians taste like their choclate? *grabs fork and knife* Yersott where are you? evil face

Edna Witch
Hmmm! I think I shall ignore that remark since I am for once in a good mood!

Yes we were thoroughly annoyed at the lack of hippo sightings! Freddy is apparently kept in his indoor pen on cold days! How unbelievably frustrating! Needless to say that Ush was a tad disappointed! But I cheered him up! big grin I think I nearly killed him dragging him round that place! It isn't a zoo, it's more like a county of its own! Our little stroll turned into a major hike! Well atleast it tired him out for the rest of the day! I guess since he didn't get to see his real live hippo he will just have to make do with the cuddly one I bought him for his birthday, which he incidentally called Freddy! (Sorry if I am embarrassing you there!)

Well happy birthday for last saturday anyway! Even though I already said it! I know you ad a good one! rolling on floor laughing

Edna Witch
Oh yes and we did take some photos. Althoughnot a lot. Got a nice one of Ush and a ver friendly orangutan called Rajang. I shall leave you to decide which is which when I have the photos developed!

Texas
That's gonna be a tough one big grin

finti
Hmm a every which way but loose situation. big grin

queeq
That's not fair, Edna. I got turned into a freeq for much less than yerssot's remark. I demand justice. Where can I apply for an appeal?

finti
I find Burger King appealing, try there queeq

queeq
Hmm, good idea. Wanna come, Edna?

Dim
If you're going will you get me a Whopper Jr?

yerssot
I know when I can say things like that. evil face
btw: in EVERY zoo in Belgium we have hippos. And Belgium isn't THAT big.
Sorry Edna, it was a JOKE

finti
Any fries Dim?

Edna Witch
Ooh I'll have a Chicken Royale please queeq! I'm sorry queeq! But I did turn you back again. Didn't I? I can't remember!

Hmmm. Had the photos developed and sorry to say that they haven't come out very well. Especially not the one of Ush and the orangutan. Shame it would have been a good pic if it hadn't been for the white splodge obscuring half of it!

Texas
I think I know who took the pictures stick out tongue big grin

Edna Witch
What's that supposed to mean? It was quite obviously me since they are my photos from my camera! Duh!

Texas
Someone needs to check out: 1001 ways to take proper pictures, Duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna Witch
Hey! That was uncalled for! Its not my fault! I blame it on the dodgy disposable camera! And I doubt you are Mr expert photographer himself! Well one photo of Ush came out ok though but that was from back in August and I don;t think I will post it now either since you are being so mean!

Hmph! Going to go and sulk now! sad

Texas
I happen to be a pretty skilled photogarpher, one of my hobbies is taking black and white pictures. Theres nothing more barbaric then seeing someone butcher a piece of film. It's art murder!

Edna Witch
Ooh well I'm so sorry I bought a crappy camera them! Like I said. Not my fault!

Texas
You are forgiven, I just hope the photography gods are as forgiving as I big grin

Edna Witch
Hey! I usually take some nice phtos thank you. Won a competition when I was younger for a picture I took of my cousin walking on a windy beach. The sky was perfect and you could see her reflection in the water aswell. One of those really moody pictures!

Texas
I love moody pictures. I take some of my female friends, the prettier ones, and I dress them all in black, and paint their faces white, and draw black rings around thier eyes, and I take these really dark and depressing photographs in desolate locations, and infront of fountains and condedmed buildings, very moody!

Edna Witch
No that's not moody! That's just odd!

Texas
Hmph! roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess you just dont understand. My favorite photogrpaher is Yelena Yemchuk, she is a genius, I model my photos after her. They look really kewl! When I get my scanner I will show you some of my work! smile

Edna Witch
OK I'll look forward to it!

Texas
I just hope they dont give you nightmares evil face

finti
Tex are you somehow related to the youn girl in Beeteljuice? cool

Texas
Her name is Lydia roll eyes (sarcastic) Now that's a woman for me! smokin'

yerssot
that from beetlejuice? isn't she too young?

Texas
Otto was way kewl in that movie too cool smokin'

Ushgarak
That orangutan was great... I'll see if my pic of YOU next to it came out any better.

Edna Witch
sure thing

finti
sure thing??? The orangutan. big grin confused eek!

Texas
I'm looking forward to seeing the orangutan.......oh, and Ush and Edna laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm...it almost reminds me of a movie.

finti
yeah, where is Clint anyway?

queeq
Crapping on the front seat no doubt. big grin

Edna, you did NOT turn me back. It just wore off... sad

finti
queeq, are you pealing ?

queeq
Not anymore. laughing out loud

finti
Keeps Bio Hazard suit on. big grin

queeq
I don't need that anymore. All I have to do is be nice to Edna, and that's hard enough. big grin

finti
Always nice to the ladies. big grin rolling on floor laughing

queeq
And when was that again? big grin

finti
big grin big grin here we go again. Always with wings aka dracula laughing out loud stick out tongue

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
My mom friends say I dress like a vampire, those bitches mad

yerssot
maybe if you leave the fangs?

finti
A hick all in black clothing. Well the movies I have seen of vampires they usually are very well dressed smokin'

queeq
laughing out loud

Raz
Getting back on topic (I know its a bit late):

Happy Birthday, Ush!

queeq
Well, that's about time. wink

Nice Sith there, Raz, I see you've finally turned. evil face

Dim
I don't believe it...Raz wouldn't turn.

queeq
How gullable.... evil face evil face

Dim
HEY!!! I KNOW RAZ!! He won't.

queeq
OB1 thought he knew Anakin. evil face

Dim
Yeah but RAz ain't Anakin now is he?

queeq
No, he's more like Vader now. evil face

Texas
Darth Vader dresses like a vampiresmokin' ? What's a derogatory slur for a Norweigian?.....Oh, I know, Swede evil face stick out tongue

finti
He he he keep it up Poncho

finti
You are a student TEx, right? What do you study?

Texas
Real Estate, then I'll get my major in Market Research.

finti
oh I have a degree in marketing smile real estate should come to Norway then, prices on Houses are ridiculous high

Texas
That's kewl, now why dont you put it to good use and market for IKEA stick out tongue laughing out loud wink

finti
No I m not good at lying wink

Texas
I am evil face

queeq
You two should join forces and take over the world.

finti
I rule alone evil face

yerssot
Whitout an apprentice?

finti
I am a viking king, I need no back stabbing Brutus kind of apprentice. evil face

yerssot
There goes my chance... sad

Texas
back stabbing is my middle name, count me out big grin

finti
were you ever inn? stick out tongue laughing out loud

Texas
Oh come on, well take over the world together. I'll be Brain, and you be Pinky stick out tongue

Dim
Hmmm...how do you stay upright with a head that big?

yerssot
*Gee Texas, what do you want to do tonight?
- Same thing we do every night Yerssot! Try to catch some sleep!

There Texas and Yerssot, there Texas and Yerssot, one is from Texas the other is insane, there sw-fans, there Texas, there Texas and Yerssot, NARF *

queeq
Okay, Ush's brthday is over and this thread's over 100. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.