A Few Revolutions Questions (please help)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freshdude
1. How does Neo have vision in the real world without eyes?

2. At the end, the Oracle and the Architect talk about how long peace will exist. Does this indicate that the Oracle is a leader of the humans and the Architect is the leader of the machines?

3. After Neo becomes Smith's clone, how does he manage to destroy Smith and the other clones?

4. Why did the other clones just watch the fight? Together they could've crushed Neo.

5. Do the machines bring back the sun, and fix the world back to normality? If so, how did they do it so fast and why didn't they bring back the sun earlier since it used to provide their energy.

6. Neo offers to destroy Smith in exchange for peace. Why couldn't the machines simply erase the software known as the matrix? Wouldn't that kill all the Smiths in it?

That's it for now...I'm just confused so please help out if possible

peace

forumcrew
please read the other posts.. this has all been answered..and some of it i think u need to just see the movie again

freshdude
i cant find the responses 2 these questions

forumcrew
try thinking about it a bit and see the film again.. with the answer to most of these ull find it more enjoyable if u connect the pieces rather then have someone conncet them

freshdude
well i have my answers to these...but they seem unrealistic or they dont fit

so thats why i ask for help

c'mon lol

ITALIAN926
Im not even going to bother to try answering these, cuz you know what? These are questions we shouldnt have to ask. These morons RUINED The Matrix movies with this piece of dung. They make the last 2 movies so god damn confusing so many people are inclined to see it 3,4,5 times just to understand it. Theyre not getting any more of my money until it comes out on DVD.

All your questions are good except #5, they simply flew over the level of dark sky. I'll let the experts answer the rest, I dont really feel like analyzing this piece of krap.

freshdude
well where are these so called experts, just answer those q's then...

italian did u read #5? cause ur answer doesnt make sense

HooT
Neo is connected to the source and smith there fore he can interact with machines in the real world.

How long untill someone messes things up

The Machines Unplug Neo

No Need they knew he was the one that beats him from the oracles eyes.

ITALIAN926
Cmon man, what dont you understand? The ship flew OVER the scorched level of the sky and went back down underneath.. WHICH MEANS the black sky isnt at the very TOP of the atmosphere. smile

freshdude
i didnt ask about the ship...i asked how come the world was okay in end when it showed the oracle and the architect...suddenly the sun came out

did the machines enable this?

why didnt the machines enable this right away since the sun is their energy source

Captain REX
Why bother griping...it gains nothing! roll eyes (sarcastic)

AliasNeo15
that was the matrix, not the real world!

freshdude
damn i expected some of u matrix heads 2 help out but no ones been helpful up in here

i'm stupid...now help me

ITALIAN926
Freshdude, that is the MATRIX

freshdude
what is?

freshdude
oh ok i get it...so everybody was still in the matrix at that time

ITALIAN926
That scene youre refering to is in the Matrix, dont make me type "DUH"

freshdude
i thought everyone was freed from the matrix at that point

but i guess not, since the architect told the oracle he will proceed to do so

ITALIAN926
Ok,next question, so WHY does a million Smiths just watch as a 1 on 1 fight is taking place? Youre right, it makes NO SENSE, but in about 5 seconds, a Matrix- movie- worshiper will pop in and tell you that Smith put all his strength into ONE Smith so the others were actually paralyzed. WHAT A SHIT MOVIE.

freshdude
then smith must be a dumbass...doesnt he see that a million weaker smiths have a better chance than 1 killer smith lol

ITALIAN926
Everyone freed, yea right think again. Theres PEACE yet, theres millions of people are still connected to the matrix. The prophesy called for an end to the war and FREEDOM of the people... hmm. at least some of it came true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

freshdude
i got the movie...but a few things didnt make sense and in some cases the characters were dumbasses

Evil Dead
Why did all of the other Smiths just stand there and do nothing?

They weren't needed. Smith copied himself into the oracle and gained her "power".......he saw the future. He saw what was going to happen in the Matrix. He saw that he was going to beat Neo and copy himself into Neo......all by his lonesome. The other Smiths were not needed.....Smith already saw the future and the future said he was going to beat Neo. And he did........

Too bad Smith couldn't see what was going on in the real world.......because as soon as he beat Neo, the machines unplugged Neo thus killing him and all the virus software he was now connected to.

It was all part of the Oracle's plan........that is why she let Smith copy himself into her.

Plasma
My answers if you care would be....

1. It is stated Neo powers recah futher tha the matrix, meaning he would be able to 'feel' the machines in the real world just as he does in the matrix, giving him the power to destroy them.

2.Well the architect created the matrix, and i would assume he has to power to, or at least the ability to begin the process of, releasing humans form the matrix, and the oracle is not so much the leader, i dont think, than an informant to haelping humans find their path!

3. Well smith is Neos negative, Neo as the anomally is an unbalanced equation, and i think when neo and smith beacme one, when smith assimilated Neo, the equation was balanced and this caused the desruction smith and Neo.

4. Becasue the original Smith knew he would kill Neo, he had seen it, he just hadnt realised that killing Neo would mean his own demise!

5. I didnt think they brought back the sun, when neo and trin see it its bcos they fly above the scorched bit.

6.And kill everyone in the matrix and cease any power to be produced, eventually, by humans!

Did you watch the film and take a gameboy in with you?????

Plas evil face

The Omega

BEEBOP & RCKSTY
I watched M3 last nite and I am a huge fan of Matx,BUT, I thought it was lame and tried to be 2 clever, did not work and left toooo many gaps and yet again Unanswered ?'s
. At the end of M2 'neo' went into a coma - ok fine - we last saw neo stretched out on a Medical table.
.Then in M3 we again c neo on Med table, how cum wen Trinity finds neo at the train station and cums out of his coma. The next we c is Neo being unplugged as if he has been wired along...strange ... miss something their...anyone??

The Omega
Beebop> Have you considered, that the crew onboard the Hammer moved Neo to one of the plug-in chairs to PLUG him out??

The_Two
What is saying that the world outside the matrix is a program built on top of another program they must know that humans would tried to find the truth and when they did they would have to control them so they created a matrix on top of the matrix. They are all human and also neo could also bend the rules i.e he could e.m.p the machines. It is also just another form of control and neo is not "the one" he can just bend the rules.

Evil Dead
Beebop.........here's the deal.

When Neo used his "power" in the real world.......he was not ready for it. He didn't know about it. he couldn't handle it. It sent him into a state of shock.....which ended in him falling into a coma.

When being taken from Mobil Ave., they must take the train back into the Matrix. You can only leave the matrix via hardline. The hardline sends the person's RSI (mind) back to the body.........they had to Jack Neo in so his mind could travel through the hardline....up the jack.....and back into his body. Remember.......this is all just hacking. They are hacking into the machines system.

cookies2006
The ending was good and clevor on neo's part. But its weird when the oracle says they will c him again? Does she mean like Still being the 1 but just in a different body? Bcuz thats wat she did 2 herself.

The Omega

BEEBOP & RCKSTY
OK 'Evil dead' so wat ur saying is that Neo's mind cud only return from the matrix to his body via hardline 'quote :You can only leave the matrix via hardline. The hardline sends the person's RSI (mind) back to the body......... I was under the impression that Neo & co can only access the Matrix in the same way, via hardline, when Neo went in the coma he was in the real world and not conected to the matrix, hardline, in any shape or form so why would he need to be connected to the hardline to come back to his body as I said earlier. Another thing to add to that is 'mobil ave' is neither in the matrix nor the real world and wen 'Morpheus' requests a search been made in the matrix for neo, result of that search was that Neo was not in the matrix, so why the scene wen he comes out of his coma - connected...? Bassically neo wasn't in the matrix(not connected) so how did he end up in it...

freshdude
thnx people...it is all clear 2 me now

freshdude
the machines wanted 2 kill the humans so bad...why didnt they do it after neo's death

they could've tricked them all lol

snafupen
actually smith explains why he fights him one on one. watch the movie again or delve into your memory. and technically one smith did defeat neo, so smith was correct in wanting to fight him one to one, but the machines were connected through neo and when sith assumed neos body, the machines corrected the exiled program.

snafupen
when morpheus and trinity got the train and went to that station thing, it is implied that the train is the passage to the matrix. because when neo tries running through it he goes in circles. essentially when neo gets on that train he gets into the matrix, so they had to plug him in and get him back out. very confusing but with a little imagination it works out.

DualBerettas
why didn't Neo just fly into every smith and explode 'em??

DB

HexSintax
i have a pretty good idea of whats going on, but theres only one thing that doesnt fit into what i think....people were saying that there has to be more movies after this, but i think they already made these movies, them being Matrix 1, 2, and 3...its a loop, instead of them being the 6th and 7th loops, they keep going.

it was prophesized that the war will end when he reaches the source, he did reach it and the war did end, so did the path of the One. But in the end, when the Oracle says theyll see Neo again, its true, they will, but at a different time but same purpose. She will tell him the same exact thing as in the first one and it will continue again. Once Neo's code is reinserted the cycle begins again->the cat in the end showed that the machiens changed something in the matrix, and all they did was reboot and everything set back to normal

i think it makes sense other than when they talk about releasing more people, thats the only part i dont understand: why would the machines release their power source (they wouldnt).

The_Two
CAUSE AND EFFECT
Cause - Man made machine in his image and gave it A.I to be man's slave

Effect - Machine fort back against is's opressor and Won

Cause the Machines need man so they can survive

Effect - Man fort back against there oppressor and Won

= PEACE

Mist
neo never went to the source. the architect said: the door on your right leads to the source. the door on your left leads back to the matrix.

neo goes to his left, our right, so he went back to the matrix to save trinity. he is the only anomaly who went back to the matrix. the rest went to the source. the peace is the outcome of neo. the other ones chose 26 or watever people from the matrix to repopulate zion. the previous ones stopped the war because zion was killed off. neo stopped the war by bringing peace. also, the previous ones wouldnt have had an opposite as neo does(smith).

come on guys. wake up, pay attention and youll see things i have seen.

Mist
ill be posting that in another thread as well

The_Two
I would just like to say that the films are really cool

The best is the first film. The goverment lobby scene is a work of art

Why are we making such a big deal about the films remember what morpheous said "What happend , happend and couldn't happen any other way."

remember the Whochawski brothers are the only one's the hole point of the story. What happens to the agents and things if there is peace? What's to say that they will not return to the source and join the merovinigan program?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.