A question.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
A question......how come no one seems to like having color? As far as I've seen, I'm the only one who actually uses color in their posts

nemo
well, black's my fav colour, so i like to use it, but mostly i don't add because i can't be bothered, don't know how to and can't be bothered to learn. i suspect many ppl here might have the same reasons.

yerssot
you wonder why??
because I can't read what you wrote if I don't highlight it!

Storm
I sometimes use an other colour but not frequently
I have no problem with reading the green but I use the EP-II.co.uk style
most of the colours are perfectly readable on that black background

yerssot
I'm too lazy to change mine stick out tongue

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol just cant be assed anymore i used to on other boards but i think im tooo like lazy hehe

badkittykitty
I am just learning how too

Fire
hmm, I don't give a rats @ss about the colour of my posts

yerssot
a horse ass then?

nazgulinthedark
who gives a care what color it is?

Fire
I doubt anyone does

yerssot
the threadmaker does

Fire
the exception that confirms the rule stick out tongue

yerssot
and I care, that makes two stick out tongue

Lord Soth
I use a black background

Lord Soth
I like using different colors so my posts stand out, that's all. When I leave the forum and come back later, I having to find where I left off, and it's easier to find my stopping point that way

yerssot
just check on the username stick out tongue

Lord Soth
A resounding DUH on that one....... I scroll fast, b/c I use color, so I don't have to look through all of them. It's a neverending circle

HannaBananabal
I remember that we have a choice in settings of how the forum looks to us, isn't that right? Is that what you're talking about?smile

Lord Soth
That is correct, underling

big grin just kidding. I love ya man.

Who are you again? big grin big grin big grin big grin

Baylin
I cant be bothered, hell sometimes I cant even be bothered to post my opinions - How lazy is that?

Lord Soth
I'd say: pretty lazy

fini
lol, nah since i dont talk here that often there is no need to change my colour. I would change colour in order to find my posts faster, but i can do that with my avatar.
I only use colours in my Mirc scripts...............where i need colour to keep track of people talking to me

Lord Soth
That's a good idea. I like your avatar too. Finland flag, is it? big grin

fungrl515
yeah, see, i don't want to waste the time adding color. in the role-playing forums, sometimes there can be multiple people on the same thread, posting their posts that change the story. there, quickness is important. so, if you bother doing colors, then you won't be as efficient as the other players. i love using colors, but it isn't efficient. someday, i'd love to use them with every post, but not now. also, i find mine quickly by scanning avatars or sigs. i find mine quick enough, so i'm content.

LindsIsTightK
I don't use color because I'm too lazy and I would have to go into the preview & spellcheck option which really just takes too long. Besides, all those bright colors start to give me a headache after awhile.

Gundark
Seems the white on black is easier on the eyes.

Fitch
I prefer the black on white.....I'm classic stick out tongue

Gundark
Classic grade B sci-fi that is.... wink

Lord Soth
That makes sense. I don't roleplay, so that doesn't really apply to me big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.